Why are you here at USMB?

I joined here because this wasn't a leftwing communist forum, it was like a breath of fresh air...

But things change.....nothing remains the same...oh well, too sad, too bad :dunno:

There are still plenty of good people, here, though.

Oh yes, absolutely!
I know what you mean, though. I left A certain forum we both know but shall remain nameless when it became more and more antisemitic with its selection of leftist mods.
Which is what we have here, now.
Yep.

This forum is STRONGLY pro-Islamist. I wonder why.
No, not really, but it may seem to be because of a rejection of Christianity and currently rejection of Zionism and support of.

A general acceptance of Islamics is rational, over trying to paint them all with the same brush.

And furthermore, Islamic terrorism can be justified when it's in revenge for US aggression and slaughter in their countries.

Ron Paul was one of the first politicians to point out that OBL was clear on stating his reasons for the 911 attack.
Yes, you support the murder of innocent people. You have already made that clear.

Your murderous Jihad also answers the question posed as to why you are here.

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Lucy is pinked permanently. She will never be able to come back. Same with Marion Morrison.
Thank you Gracie for the information, i was wondering why she did not respond to my PM, i will miss Lucy and Marion also.
We get attach to some member so when they are not here anymore it is not the same .:(

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Lucy is pinked permanently. She will never be able to come back. Same with Marion Morrison.
Thank you Gracie for the information, i was wondering why she did not respond to my PM, i will miss Lucy and Marion also.
We get attach to some member so when they are not here anymore it is not the same .:(
Lucy was nuts.

Lucy was nuts.
I didn’t think that about her, but anyway, it does look like several members seem to think that way? I missed something ? we can’t see everything either but I was close to her.

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.
But that is the difference i don't feel comfortable somewhere else.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?
Not really,there are a lot of shills from Langley that have penetrated this site and are allowed to roam free as a bird,I probably have over a 100 of these trolls on ignore but it’s seeing posters like you who are awake that understand the corruption going on in government and in the world that makes it worth coming here.

I joined here because this wasn't a leftwing communist forum, it was like a breath of fresh air...

But things change.....nothing remains the same...oh well, too sad, too bad :dunno:

There are still plenty of good people, here, though.

Oh yes, absolutely!
I know what you mean, though. I left A certain forum we both know but shall remain nameless when it became more and more antisemitic with its selection of leftist mods.
Which is what we have here, now.
Yep.

This forum is STRONGLY pro-Islamist. I wonder why.
No, not really, but it may seem to be because of a rejection of Christianity and currently rejection of Zionism and support of.

A general acceptance of Islamics is rational, over trying to paint them all with the same brush.

And furthermore, Islamic terrorism can be justified when it's in revenge for US aggression and slaughter in their countries.

Ron Paul was one of the first politicians to point out that OBL was clear on stating his reasons for the 911 attack.
Yes, you support the murder of innocent people. You have already made that clear.

Your murderous Jihad also answers the question posed as to why you are here.
:thankusmile: Indeed,so very true about him.:thup: He is one of those posters I just got done talking about in post # 289

Yeah I really miss Lucy as well,she was one of the most intellectual t intelligent posters I met,I was sad to see her go.she was really nice

I've been kicked out of every where else.....
Best I Got Nowhere Else To Go GIFs | Gfycat

I'm here because it's the only forum that doesn't ban me for speaking my mind.

The mods are kind of old and hard of hearing.
Ain’t that the truth.lol there’s a couple thankfully thst don’t abuse their power and suppress the truth.only problem is they can’t stop the fascists ones thst do and move threads to the rubber room,badlands section and conspiracy theories.

Lucy was nuts.
Yes.

She did fit right in, didn't she?

really,there are a lot of shills from Langley that have penetrated this site and are allowed to roam free as a bird,I probably have over a 100 of these trolls on ignore
So how's Life in the echo chamber?

Lucy did NOT hold back. If that made her nuts..well..yeah. She fit right in, lol.

However..her downfall was accusing staff of nefarious activities against posters here. And I don't mean locking threads or piddly stuff. She put it out there they would or could or DO things really bad in a more personal nature. Big no no, that. Differing opinions, yes. We all have them. But to accuse willynilly the things she was accusing them of? Ya get pinked.

Forum List

Back