Why are you here at USMB?

I can handle frog legs, but no way I'm eating snails, or any Asian mystery meat or fish. Sushi or octopus is just gross.

I joined in 2007 after my previous board home combusted into a shitshow of flamefests and mass banniations. I loathe Fascistbook and Twatter, preferring old school messageboards, so joined USMB. Ta da!

USMB, despite the Prog Nannies amongst the Board Hegemony, has done a pretty fine job of providing a platform for discussion without allowing petty dictators to destroy the community.

Oh, and there is the Intertia Factor. I'm just too lazy and absolutely hate moving in virtual as well as meatspace.

T'was also annoying that everything went down the memory hole when DA was shut down. Some of my best work was on there.

CCC from DA

P.S., Give Batfink my best

My Friendo! I lost so much great content from the old place. "Things That Are Pleasing Me Today", "Things That Are Annoying Me Today" and "Things That Are Puzzling Me Today" in particular. It was fun while it lasted. :)

Batfink.gif

Last edited:
To watch America's descent into fascism, or survive the challenge being offered by Trump.

One or the other because the American people have been cheated out of a piece of the American pie and they know it, at least subconsciously.

I could care less, knowing that the US has been militarily defanged by M.A.D.

That makes China's rise inevitable unless the US learns to join the rest of the world and start cooperating. It's fascinating history being made as we watch it happening live.

Who in the world would have ever thought that America could ever accept the insane Trump as their country's leader? And may even do it again to complete the fall into a fascist state!

As a Canadian, maybe i can offer help before it's too late?

To watch America's descent into fascism, or survive the challenge being offered by Trump.

One or the other because the American people have been cheated out of a piece of the American pie and they know it, at least subconsciously.

I could care less, knowing that the US has been militarily defanged by M.A.D.

That makes China's rise inevitable unless the US learns to join the rest of the world and start cooperating. It's fascinating history being made as we watch it happening live.

Who in the world would have ever thought that America could ever accept the insane Trump as their country's leader? And may even do it again to complete the fall into a fascist state!

As a Canadian, maybe i can offer help before it's too late?
Yeah, you live under that fascist regime of Trudeau's, I guess you know all about it. GFY. We don't need your communist help.

I joined here because this wasn't a leftwing communist forum, it was like a breath of fresh air...

But things change.....nothing remains the same...oh well, too sad, too bad :dunno:

There are still plenty of good people, here, though.

Oh yes, absolutely!
I know what you mean, though. I left A certain forum we both know but shall remain nameless when it became more and more antisemitic with its selection of leftist mods.
Which is what we have here, now.

I joined here because this wasn't a leftwing communist forum, it was like a breath of fresh air...

But things change.....nothing remains the same...oh well, too sad, too bad :dunno:

Oh yes, absolutely!
I know what you mean, though. I left A certain forum we both know but shall remain nameless when it became more and more antisemitic with its selection of leftist mods.
Yep.

This forum is STRONGLY pro-Islamist. I wonder why.

Oh yes, absolutely!
Yep.

This forum is STRONGLY pro-Islamist. I wonder why.
No, not really, but it may seem to be because of a rejection of Christianity and currently rejection of Zionism and support of.

A general acceptance of Islamics is rational, over trying to paint them all with the same brush.

And furthermore, Islamic terrorism can be justified when it's in revenge for US aggression and slaughter in their countries.

Ron Paul was one of the first politicians to point out that OBL was clear on stating his reasons for the 911 attack.

Forum List

Back