Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

What a stupid argument. Don’t pretend like I was making a post about DNA. People across borders have similar DNA everywhere. What exactly is the DNA of an American?! You’re arguments are getting dumber and dumber the more you scramble
“Palestine” is a former TransJordan they are Jordanians. Stop being so obtuse

Unfortunately, they kind of are. That's how wars work.
1699395876994.jpeg

Or is it because it’s the Jews? So if Israel attacked Syria, you don’t think there would be marches?
Maybe somewhat. But I think a lot of people are mislabeling pushback from the left as antisemitism. People had been protesting the humanitarian crisis in Gaza for a long time before this happened.

Last edited:
Hamas could lose power and another governing body take over and they people would still be Palestinians... Correct?
That goes for any country or region. When prosecuting a war your own forces and civilians come first.

When Hamas sits on the roof of a civilian building and fires RPGs, Israel is well withing its rights and international law to destroy that building.

“Palestine” is a former TransJordan they are Jordanians. Stop being so obtuse
TransJordan was a part of Palestine. Jordan is now Jordan and its people are Jordanians. Palestinians are people that live in the West Bank and Gaza whom had been driven out of what is now Israel.

If you called those people Jordanians nobody would understand what the hell you're talking about, which is why you are using the term Palestinian in this very thread.

That goes for any country or region. When prosecuting a war your own forces and civilians come first.

When Hamas sits on the roof of a civilian building and fires RPGs, Israel is well withing its rights and international law to destroy that building.
Understood but thats besides the point I was making. If Hamas was removed the people in that region would still be Palestinians... Unless of course Israel concours it, takes power and absorbs them all as Israelites. Correct?

Understood but thats besides the point I was making.
No, it speaks right to it. Israel is at war with Hamas, and Hamas controls Palestine.

If Hamas was removed the people in that region would still be Palestinians.
And would still be fair game for target practice, if they are human shields for another group that declares war on Israel.

Maybe somewhat. But I think a lot of people are mislabeling pushback from the left as antisemitism. People had been protesting the humanitarian crisis in Gaza for a long time before this happened.
Except they keep chanting “from the river to the sea”

Death to Israel

TransJordan was a part of Palestine. Jordan is now Jordan and its people are Jordanians. Palestinians are people that live in the West Bank and Gaza whom had been driven out of what is now Israel.

If you called those people Jordanians nobody would understand what the hell you're talking about, which is why you are using the term Palestinian in this very thread.
Palestine is a region not a country. Real Palestinians if you want to go there are Jews

Except they keep chanting “from the river to the sea”

Death to Israel
Indeed. Lots of them. But at this point, we do have to take into account that many of those chanting it in Gaza were born into horrible conditions they perceive as beng caused by Israel.

That's not an excuse. It's a explanation.

And would still be fair game for target practice, if they are human shields for another group that declares war on Israel.
We aren’t talking about fair game for target practice: we are talking about whether the term Palestinian is fake or not

Palestine is a region not a country. Real Palestinians if you want to go there are Jews
Ok then now we are getting to the root of it. You think Jews are the real Palestinians so you don’t like that the Arabs have claimed the label. Why couldnt you just be honest about it from the start ?

Forum List

Back