Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

Has zero to do what what we are talking about. While I understand why you want to worm your way off topic I’m not playing that game.

Are you against the Palestinian term because you don’t want these people to have any kind of label related to that region?

You’ve given two BS excuses. Can you be honest now for the third attempt?
I have explained this many a time. They are terrorists. Palestine has never been a country. It’s a terror term used by Arafat. So yeah “Palestinians” are about to be evicted forever.

Has zero to do what what we are talking about. While I understand why you want to worm your way off topic I’m not playing that game.

Are you against the Palestinian term because you don’t want these people to have any kind of label related to that region?

You’ve given two BS excuses. Can you be honest now for the third attempt?
First of all I have explained myself on numerous occasions. If you’re too stupid to understand my explanation that’s a you problem

First of all I have explained myself on numerous occasions. If you’re too stupid to understand my explanation that’s a you problem
You’ve tried to explain yourself but Bs and contradictions come out. I’m helping you get your story straight. You should be thanking me.

Finkle is Einhorn that’s all we know for sure.

Hamas is a terror org that is governing the Palestinians. They are not the same thing
They govern Gaza. Not the “Palestinians”

WB is governed by Fatah. Another extremist group

Well that’s because they aren’t Jordanians like you falsely claim and like everybody knows: Jordan is staying out of it.
So you’re saying if you took a DNA sample they would not be the same as people living in Jordan? You’re kidding, right?

So you’re saying if you took a DNA sample they would not be the same as people living in Jordan? You’re kidding, right?
What a stupid argument. Don’t pretend like I was making a post about DNA. People across borders have similar DNA everywhere. What exactly is the DNA of an American?! You’re arguments are getting dumber and dumber the more you scramble

I’m certain you believe every one of those ten statements. After all, you’re the dumbest MFer on this forum.
I am dumb, but I know the truth. That must mean you are dumber than any other MF on this forum. You still haven't explained why you accuse Israel of genocide when they are leaving millions of the so-called Palestinians in the West Bank alone?

Forum List

Back