Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

It's fine by me to use that term. That's how they self-identify. That's how the world identifies them.
Agreed. That’s been my point all along. Azog has pulled handfuls of very strange retorts to try and counter that but he keeps contradicting himself… it’s been a fun dance to watch

I am dumb, but I know the truth. That must mean you are dumber than any other MF on this forum. You still haven't explained why you accuse Israel of genocide when they are leaving millions of the so-called Palestinians in the West Bank alone?
You’re dumb. So naturally any question you come up with is also dumb.

Terrorists!

Please tell us when Hamas ratified the Geneva Conventions. Since they have not, they are not protected by it, and terrorists are not protected by the Geneva Convention anyway!

on another point, those photos show that the ambulances were NOT targeted, because you can still see them next to buildings that were targeted, because they were destroyed. Ever tried hitting a moving target with a dumb bomb from any altitude? Besides, the Israelis use smart bombs against hard targets.

Educate yourself, dumbass!

Please tell us when Hamas ratified the Geneva Conventions. Since they have not, they are not protected by it, and terrorists are not protected by the Geneva Convention anyway!

on another point, those photos show that the ambulances were NOT targeted, because you can still see them next to buildings that were targeted, because they were destroyed. Ever tried hitting a moving target with a dumb bomb from any altitude? Besides, the Israelis use smart bombs against hard targets.

Look at this! Don’t be a pussy. Look!

See what you support, just like Genocide Joe Biden (your hero).

Antisemite
This will make you do happy.
GAZA UPDATE: Israeli forces have killed at least 4,104 Palestinian children in Gaza since October 7. Approximately 1,300 children are under the rubble of destroyed buildings, most of whom are presumed dead.

Gaza isn't one of those issues where you have to respect the other side's opinions. Supporting a genocidal massacre is not an acceptable opinion for anyone to have. This is worth hurting people's feelings over. Worth losing friends over. Worth disrupting Thanksgiving dinner over.

So please FUCK OFF!

Look at this! Don’t be a pussy. Look!

See what you support, just like Genocide Joe Biden (your hero).

Why was that kid there? Israel told the Gazans to move south. Apparently, those in the video are Hamas.

I see you have ignored the so-called Palestinians in the West Bank yet again. If it is genocide, why haven't they been wiped out? Why haven't they attacked them in the refugee camps in Jordan?

I don't know why I bother asking questions from you because you are too stupid to answer honestly.

Gaza isn't one of those issues where you have to respect the other side's opinions. Supporting a genocidal massacre is not an acceptable opinion for anyone to have. This is worth hurting people's feelings over. Worth losing friends over. Worth disrupting Thanksgiving dinner over.

So please FUCK OFF!
There you go again using the wrong terminology. Keep studying and you might pass that GED one day!

This will make you do happy.
GAZA UPDATE: Israeli forces have killed at least 4,104 Palestinian children in Gaza since October 7. Approximately 1,300 children are under the rubble of destroyed buildings, most of whom are presumed dead.
Why are they still there? They should have gone south by now. Oh, wait! Hamas told them to stay so the Israelis could be blamed for their deaths!

Looks like another Hamas war crime.
Stop believing lies and stop supporting dumb Joe.
1699403720574.png

Indeed. Lots of them. But at this point, we do have to take into account that many of those chanting it in Gaza were born into horrible conditions they perceive as beng caused by Israel.

That's not an excuse. It's a explanation.
I mean in our universities

Forum List

Back