Why attack Syria ? Money--what else ?

The answer is simple: China, Russia, the U.S. it's lackeys are fighting over Eurasia. Can't get there without the big prize Iran. Bombing the shit out of Syria and supporting terrorists to achieve that goal is much easier than going straight at Iran. That's all it is.

At least we can all agree that the WMD ruse is just that--a ruse. We are watching Israel and America throw it's weight around. No wonder people hate us.

The answer is simple: China, Russia, the U.S. it's lackeys are fighting over Eurasia. Can't get there without the big prize Iran. Bombing the shit out of Syria and supporting terrorists to achieve that goal is much easier than going straight at Iran. That's all it is.

The road to Tehran runs through Damascus.

BTW, Iran and Syria have a mutual defense pact signed in 2005. Therefore, bombing the stuffing out of SYRIA will be easy, but the ensuing consequences will lead to going straight at Iran, which will be much, much harder.

BTW, Iran and Syria have a mutual defense pact signed in 2005. Therefore, bombing the stuffing out of SYRIA will be easy, but the ensuing consequences will lead to going straight at Iran, which will be much, much harder.

We gotta start somewhere to get all this taken care of. It will be much easier now that the liberals are behind it.

America's ZOG government does what is the best for Israel.

Regardless of how much it hurts the U.S.

In essence, we have become their de facto mercenary army. .. :doubt:

At least they are all volunteers now-----and even women get to kill people and stuff. Woo hoo

Shame about all the money tho. We sure could use some of that for other stuff.

We gotta start somewhere to get all this taken care of. It will be much easier now that the liberals are behind it.

'Easy' seems to be the word of the day........:lol:.

I don't get too much into ZOG conspiracies but I do know after Syria heats up we'll be inching toward Defcon II and then we'll all be screwed.

Another BTW......Iran, Syria, and N. Korea hold annual conferences in Iran with their military chiefs of staff.
If we bomb Syria, Iran gets involved, so expect another war front to open up on the Korean peninsula when the North decides to invade the South.
Nothing could be easier, eh?

Another BTW......Iran, Syria, and N. Korea hold annual conferences in Iran with their military chiefs of staff.
If we bomb Syria, Iran gets involved, so expect another war front to open up on the Korean peninsula when the North decides to invade the South.

We have to do it-----We are going to save the world from evil WMDs. The UN gave us a job to do and by God we're gonna do it whether they OK it or not. No sacrifice is too much for AMERICAN TAXPAYERS

We have to do it-----We are going to save the world from evil WMDs. The UN gave us a job to do and by God we're gonna do it whether they OK it or not. No sacrifice is too much for AMERICAN TAXPAYERS

All I gotta say is.......you might want to consider spending your kids inheritance now :rock:.

I feel certain the U.S. and South Korea would mop up the DPRK very quickly. China would get involved and force the DPRK down because it doesn't want to share a border with NATO or care for waves of NK refugees. I seriously doubt the DPRK would do anything.

All I gotta say is.......you might want to consider spending your kids inheritance now :rock:.

oh hell ya----I even make him pay for my green fees. :lol:

Forum List

Back