Why be a liberal?

In what way? What is the left's plan for doing that?
By following the blueprint just laid down in England. That you can win elections with a progressive agenda.

I hate to be Captain Obvious and things, but this is America and we ran English out of here with firearms.

UK schools have been liberal indoctrination centers for around 40 years now.

It's no surprise they can't think very freely or clearly.

This is your Regressive Left, gang.

Celebrating that a woman is forced by her religion to wear that shit in a public pool.

There is no better proof that these people are NOT liberals.
Why does it matter WHY she is wearing It? Regardless of WHY she wears it, she should be free to do it without some rightwinger throwing a tantrum over it. That's just stupid. Forget the why. It doesn't matter. If you want to talk about oppression of women from Islam, keep it as a separate topic.
Come on. She's wearing it because of her religion and we both know it.
Lol yes no shit that's why she is wearing it. All that matters is that she chooses to wear it in Western society. Rightwing hypocritical bigots shouldn't be throwing tantrums over her choice to do it.
I think they're talking about the religion that requires it, the one that treats women as second class citizens, and not her personally.

In fact, I'm sure of it.
Oh really? So that degenerate who tried to attack a teenage girl wearing a hijab was concerned about her gender equality? Don't be stupid about this.

This is your Regressive Left, gang.

Celebrating that a woman is forced by her religion to wear that shit in a public pool.

There is no better proof that these people are NOT liberals.
Why does it matter WHY she is wearing It? Regardless of WHY she wears it, she should be free to do it without some rightwinger throwing a tantrum over it. That's just stupid. Forget the why. It doesn't matter. If you want to talk about oppression of women from Islam, keep it as a separate topic.
Come on. She's wearing it because of her religion and we both know it.
Lol yes no shit that's why she is wearing it. All that matters is that she chooses to wear it in Western society. Rightwing hypocritical bigots shouldn't be throwing tantrums over her choice to do it.
. Should Mulims be mindful of the situation going on with terrorism, and it being related to the Muslim religion in some ways, and if so should they try and adjust their styles a bit in order to reflect their disapproval of the radical side of their religion maybe ? The wear she is wearing looks nice, but is it still to much in regards to what has been going on maybe for some ?? Does the covering of the body in these ways show that she is in subjection by belief or by religious law to her husband willingly or forcefully ?? Is this religion anti-western culture maybe, and if so should we be allowing an anti-western culture religious view to live here amongst us if they are against us whether openly or secretly ?? If they are peaceful, then it is that we should be peaceful in our embracing them and their right to live peacefully among us here, but if we keep getting hit by them, then we might have to consider a rejection of the religion if it is a deadly one unto us.
How about you not be a drama queen about her wearing it regardless of why she chooses to wear it?

With liberalism you get this - liberty.
Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?
If I become a liberal I hallucinate about freaks in the water?

Thanks but I'll pass
Freaks? What are you 13 years old?
I fucking wish
Well you defiantly have the little girl mentality narrowed down. Keep trying.

I hate to be Captain Obvious and things, but this is America and we ran English out of here with firearms.

You don't realize the significance of what just occurred in England?

You don't realize the significance of what just occurred in England?

Nope, suppose you spell it out for me and tell me how it affects America.

With liberalism you get this - liberty.
Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?
If I become a liberal I hallucinate about freaks in the water?

Thanks but I'll pass
Freaks? What are you 13 years old?
I fucking wish
Well you defiantly have the little girl mentality narrowed down. Keep trying.
Sexist

Forum List

Back