Why be a liberal?

Do you know?

Or, are you insinuating just because he is a white male who consumes alcohol that he abuses women?

That may be lemonade in the cup. Do you equate the use of this particular vessel with alcohol consumption?

I don't drink but use this same cup for iced tea.

Or is it the wife beater t shirt?

Or the tattoo?

Or could it possibly be you and you are admitting a disrespect for women.
It's the wife beater t-shirt and its juxtaposition with the plight of Muslim women.

Do you know?

Or, are you insinuating just because he is a white male who consumes alcohol that he abuses women?

That may be lemonade in the cup. Do you equate the use of this particular vessel with alcohol consumption?

I don't drink but use this same cup for iced tea.

Or is it the wife beater t shirt?

Or the tattoo?

Or could it possibly be you and you are admitting a disrespect for women.
It's the wife beater t-shirt and its juxtaposition with the plight of Muslim women.
So you know him?

And you have proof that this t shirt causes physical assault on women?

With liberalism you get this - liberty.
Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?
You do realize once Muslims control a government, they just kill everybody they disagree with? Lol

They do? Where? When?

If the right is advertising anything, it is because the left has pushed it into advertising their displeasure in the left's wanting to fundementally transform this nation into what they now figure that it has to be transformed into in order to accommodate them and their new ways of thinking and acting.
The right wants to "make America great again".

Whereas the left wants to "make America America again".

Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?
If I become a liberal I hallucinate about freaks in the water?

Thanks but I'll pass
Freaks? What are you 13 years old?
I fucking wish

Oh, to be 13 and know what I know now.

If the right is advertising anything, it is because the left has pushed it into advertising their displeasure in the left's wanting to fundementally transform this nation into what they now figure that it has to be transformed into in order to accommodate them and their new ways of thinking and acting.

. Good grief.. You come up with that all by yourself did ya ?? LOL

Burkini.jpg

You do realize once Muslims control a government, they just kill everybody they disagree with? Lol

They do? Where? When?
In a Muslim controlled country you're not allowed to be anything but a follwer of Islam... they will not tolerate Christianity in any form.
Show us the Muslim controlled countries were Christianity is tolerated? What do they do the homosexuals in Muslim controlled countries?
How do they treat women in Muslim controlled countries?

Last edited:
The same people looking to shut down bakeries and boycott Chic-Fil-A are the same people fighting for a culture accepting of torture of gays.
Yep, the Regressive Left and the PC Zealots are essentially the same people.

They're authoritarians by nature, which may be another reason they put so much effort into spinning and deflecting for jihadism.

In what way? What is the left's plan for doing that?

Forum List

Back