Why Benghazi Matters

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -497 reputation points from LadyGunSlinger.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Right back atcha you lame crybaby! LMAO

Regards,
LadyGunSlinger

----------------------------
Mayday

Mayday, mayday, I'm being held captive by a pig lady

Mayday, mayday, I'm being held captive by a pig lady

Last edited:
Not one shred of evidence has been provided to show the President personally told the troops to "stand down".

Not one.

Keep that in your hallucinogenic mind when the Fox News doom music gets your heart all a'flutter.

Because he won't answer questions.

So let me get this straight.

If I invent some fantastic claim, the President has to answer my questions about it?

Doesn't work that way. Some fuckheads invented a fantasy whereby Obama was watching the whole thing live and told the troops to stand down over the screams for help. This is a complete fabrication.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Where is it?

Now the nutters have dug themselves a hole and expect Obama to pull them out of it?

No answer will satisfy them if it does not fit into their fantasy. If Obama and everyone involved swear on a stack of Bibles, under oath, that Obama did not watch the attack, the nutters will just scream, "COVERUP!!!"

These subjective fantasies will bite them all in the ass. They have joined the birthers and Loose Changers in the nutball category.

Last edited:
btw, Ben Ghazzi Used a Dildo attached to a cable on Lady Liberty and Obama watched

You just created a stoopid thread in the flame zone with the same LAME ass comment..

Wow.. OMG! ROFLMAO

and you create a stoopid thread every time you post

Mayday, mayday, I'm being held captive by a pig lady in a stoopid thread

I hope all the truth will be revealed to the people before November 6.

I hope the media will finally do its job and publish it.... the cover up on the Benghazi fiasco has been disgraceful.

This Administration and those who protect it have no shame!

Just remember, kids.

That Obama was watching the attack on the consulate has been stated as a fact. Not a supposition. A fact.

You cannot state something as fact without evidence and expect to get away with that.

Produce it now or you will have to concede you made that shit up, and repeat it because you want to believe it.

Last edited:
I think the right has overplayed its hand on this one. The American people can recognize the cynical usage of death for poltical gain when they see it. They're a lot more likely to take the word of Panetta, Powell and Rice than any number of ultra-CON blowhards.

Thank you for proving #5.

Romney's Jeeps-to-China lie fits #5 better than anything Obama's done. Kiss Ohio and Michigan good-bye. :clap2:

Boy, you stepped right into that one and then you're going to try to squirm out with a completely nonsensical reference... How's your own foot taste?

If I invent some fantastic claim, the President has to answer my questions about it?

Simply and un-fantastically why he and his administration told us it was about a movie for weeks while his VP procalimed on national TV during the debate it was due to an intelligence failure when the intelligence shows the Americans on the ground requested help (prior to and actively during) but it did not arrive and in any fashion.

Not one shred of evidence has been provided to show the President personally told the troops to "stand down".

Not one.

Keep that in your hallucinogenic mind when the Fox News doom music gets your heart all a'flutter.

Because he won't answer questions.

Doesn't work that way. Some fuckheads invented a fantasy whereby Obama was watching the whole thing live and told the troops to stand down over the screams for help. This is a complete fabrication.

Now the nutters have dug themselves a hole and expect Obama to pull them out of it?

No answer will satisfy them if it does not fit into their fantasy. If Obama and everyone involved swear on a stack of Bibles, under oath, that Obama did not watch the attack, the nutters will just scream, "COVERUP!!!"

These subjective fantasies will bite them all in the ass. They have joined the birthers and Loose Changers in the nutball category.

I am not up on this scandal but there is definitely a deja vu feel from when the Dems were alway on the Bush administrations' asses for various alleged "scandals" so honestly it is kind of amusing to see the roles reversed.

Shut up.

We were attacked by assholes. You are an asshole. Does this hit home?

You should hold your breath until you turn blue. That will make the mean conservatives stop telling the truth!

23023300.jpg

Simply and un-fantastically why he and his administration told us it was about a movie for weeks while his VP procalimed on national TV during the debate it was due to an intelligence failure when the intelligence shows the Americans on the ground requested help (prior to and actively during) but it did not arrive and in any fashion.

...while his VP procalimed on national TV during the debate it was due to an intelligence failure

Well Pres. Obama's VP would know a thing or two about that matter.:razz:

The only thing TRUE Americans care about is the fact that obamaturd and his admin sat there and watched and refused to do anything while the attack was happening and then LIED about the fact they knew and tried to blame a video when the blame is on obamaturds shoulders. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

Please provide the evidence Obama sat and watched and refused to do anything while the attack was happening.

Thank you.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer (ret.) is a former senior intelligence officer and the New York Times bestselling author of Operation "DARK HEART: Spycraft an Special Operations on the Frontlines of Afghanistan – And The Path to Victory." He is the Director of External Communications for the Center for Advanced Defense Studies (CADS) and Senior Advisor on the Congressional Task Force on National and Homeland Security.

To live and die in Benghazi, Libya without leadership from America | Fox News

What is it like to spend your last moments on earth fighting for your life?

To have devoted your life, and your life's work, to a great nation -- to serve it well and honorably -- and serve for it with courage and distinction, to all come down to a last, frantic few seconds, spent defending you and your fellow Americans and call for the cavalry to come help, and no cavalry comes--and you die.

This is what the two former Navy SEALs, under the employment of CIA, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, faced in their final moments in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.

There was a similar decision profile in October 1983, regarding a little place known as Grenada.

There was a tense meeting in the White House situation room of President Reagan's cabinet. After a short debate on the issues, Reagan called for a vote to use military force to rescue the Americans.

Only three of his cabinet voted to yes to take action...SecDef Cap Weinberger voted no. One of the three "yes" votes was Ronald Reagan.

I am told he said something to the effect "Gentlemen, I appreciate your vote - but unfortunately, my vote counts more than yours - we are going". And we went.

Operation Urgent Fury was born - and over a six hour (that is right six hour) planning process, the first U.S. forces arrived in Grenada - lead by the US Marine Corps and the Army's Rangers and 82nd Airborne.

There was huge uncertainty...
There was also a lack of intelligence...

Oh, yeah- and President Reagan did not even inform our closest ally, Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, of the invasion. Grenada was a British protectorate. He apologized later.

The students were rescued, preventing another hostage crisis similar to the one that had hobbled the Carter Administration.

Reagan... Presidential

Obama...coward or inept... take your pick.

Please provide the evidence Obama sat and watched and refused to do anything while the attack was happening.

Thank you.

Of course Benhgazi matters. All terrorist attacks matter and we need to punish the terrorists responsible. However to Faux News the dead Americans don't really matter all that much, all that matters is to try and use their deaths as a political tool against the President. Just like they tried to do with that ATF gun walking program.

"Watergate! It's Obama's Watergate" they try and equivocate. But they've been doing that for 4 years now.......they are so much like the "Boy who cried Wolfe", it's pathetic.

So you don't care if those on the ground were asking for help and that help was denied? That doesn't bother you?

I would like to hear from the actual people involved that they were asking for help and were turned down. I would like to hear from the actual people involved they were told to stand down, and who told them to stand down. Then I would like to know where the order to stand down originated.

I would like to hear any evidence Obama was personally involved.

Thank you.

Yeah, because if he can't prove that Obama sat and watched and refused to do anything while the attack was happening, then the 14 days of complete lies by the administration don't matter!

You know if the right-wing could stop crying and actually pick some relevant things to attack the President on instead of all these utterly retarded attacks that just drown each other out, they might actually have a reasonable argument.

So you are saying that the deaths of 4 people, while obama and his staff watched and did nothing, and then obama's lie to the public is perfectly fine and nothing worth bringing up? is that what you mean?

Thank you.

Forum List

Back