Why Benghazi Matters

This breathless rush to report about a report which hasn't even been reported yet is hilarious.

Objectivity is a thing of the past.

Libruls are nervous or they wouldn't flood these threads with their asinine comments.. They should be nervous.. Their President made the decision to allow Americans to die over politics,

Libruls are nervous or they wouldn't flood these threads with their asinine comments.. They should be nervous.. Their President made the decision to allow Americans to die over politics,

And the cable is from Obama, right? And it says, "Fuck you, Stevens". Right?

Not one shred of evidence has been provided to show the President personally told the troops to "stand down".

Not one.

Keep that in your hallucinogenic mind when the Fox News doom music gets your heart all a'flutter.

i didn't hear it, but it confirms what i want to believe.

You hate America!!!!

indeed i do.

between my ssdi payments, sec 8 and ebt cards, i can barely scrape together enough for an occasional eight ball and a hooker once a week.

some fucking country this is

I only qualify for sdi payments and sec 8.,,,, EBT is beneath my station

i didn't hear it, but it confirms what i want to believe.

You hate America!!!!

indeed i do.

between my ssdi payments, sec 8 and ebt cards, i can barely scrape together enough for an occasional eight ball and a hooker once a week.

If you don't believe Obama personally ordered the death of Ambassador Stevens, even though this idea was completely made up, you are not a real American.

And the cable is from Obama, right? And it says, "Fuck you, Stevens". Right?

Not one shred of evidence has been provided to show the President personally told the troops to "stand down".

Not one.

Keep that in your hallucinogenic mind when the Fox News doom music gets your heart all a'flutter.

Obama is the anti Christ and Romney is the White Horse

or is it the other way around?

:eusa_shifty:

You hate America!!!!

indeed i do.

If you don't believe Obama personally ordered the death of Ambassador Stevens...

Of course he did. He hates America and that is why we have to take it back!!! :mad:

You hate America!!!!

indeed i do.

If you don't believe Obama personally ordered the death of Ambassador Stevens, even though this idea was completely made up, you are not a real American.

i'll have to check my longform birth certificate, but i'm pretty sure i'm an illegal from malaysia.

Not one.

Because he won't answer questions.

Forum List

Back