Why blacks don't like Ben Carson and don't vote Republican

Ben Carson: Does He Even Really Respect Himself

Seems like the OP doesn't know the meaning of the word "Stupid".

I know it full well. It means that just because you are a neurosurgeon doesn't mean you're brilliant when you say slaves were immigrants.

Here is some of the brilliance of Ben Carson

Ben Carson: Gay People Don't Deserve 'Extra' Rights

Last edited:
Housing Advocate: It's Scary That Trump HUD Secretary Pick Ben Carson Thinks Poverty is a Choice

I think I know what happened. The OP wanted Carson to do brain surgery on him, but once Carson found out the OP had no brain.....

I know it full well. It means that just because you are a neurosurgeon doesn't mean you're brilliant when you say slaves were immigrants.

They don't deserve extra rights.

Here is more "brilliance" from Carson.

They don't deserve extra rights.

No one is getting extra rights.

Pathological: Most Of Ben Carson’s Life Is A Lie

Ben Carson is stooooopid. Yeah! Right.
In some ways he is. Did you see when even Trump felt sorry for the poor bastard at the debates? He was soooo never going to be president or the GOP nominee. NEVER.

But he's making a lot of money going to conservative meetings wearing his black face.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's just telling how hypocritical libtools turn on carson, but they's bend over backwards to support a black thug that attacked a cop.

It's just telling how hypocritical libtools turn on carson, but they's bend over backwards to support a black thug that attacked a cop.

Who would that be?

...just because you are a neurosurgeon doesn't mean you're brilliant .....

It's a pretty good sign. You, on the other hand, won't even say what your major was, for some strange reason.

No it actually is not. I didn't tell you what my major was because I don't think I should have to answer questions about my education. If I was a dumb ass conservative and denounced blacks talking about racism then said I had a masters degree no one would be asking me what major I got it in , nor would they question whether or not I had one.

Forum List

Back