Why blacks don't like Ben Carson and don't vote Republican

I still don't get why black don't like Carson.
He's a dumb uncle tom arrogant prick conservative Republican. He could be purple I'd still hate him and I'm white, successful, straight, a man, make pretty good money, save, love my guns. He's a typical Republican know it all liar like Trump.

Uncle Tom -- because he made something of himself? You only like po' black folk who know their place and can be "brought to heel"?
Beyonce made something of herself. I don't call her aunt jaimima. Maybe it's because she's not a greedy arrogant and ignorant Republican

It's like calling a white a honkey. It's not as bad as calling a black the n word but I consider you white Republicans the white equivilent of an uncle tom. If you aren't rich you are dumb and if you are rich you are greedy. Are you rich? Didn't think so.

So successful blacks who refuse to shuck and jive on the Democrat Plantation get the Jemima and Ben labels. Stay faithful to a system that locks black into inter-generational poverty and you're golden
If Republicans hired them and didn't promote a society where they are treated like second class citizens, they wouldn't be in generational poverty. Put plants there not China and we'd be better off. Trump said bring jobs back home. Does he have a place in Bejing?

He would have been appalled by your obsession with skin color and insistence upon black staying on the Racist Democrat Plantation.

No he would not have been.

Show proof.

And I'm not denying that white companies purposely don't hire blacks because the hiring managers are racist. It's tough being black. Even though I'm not black I feel for you guys. In a lot of ways I have more empathy for black people than Ben Carson does.

I'm just saying the black community has to do a lot more to clean up the mess, even if white created it. Don't wait for us to do it because we won't. But don't say it's impossible this day and age because it's not. And if they aint fixing up your hood, get out. Maybe with less people looking for jobs the community you left will be better off. You know, less people competing for the same jobs.

And we are seeing white young people moving back to Detroit. Detroit will never work if it's black only. It has to be a place where all people want to live. If whites won't live there why would they open a business there? You feel me?

Don't think arrogant and ignorant Ben Carson is all wrong. He's right about a lot of the things he says about the black community. Even us liberals agree black people need to take on more responsibility for fixing their communities, no matter who's at fault. Get over it.

No, that's not good enough. Whites don't have to move when they want improvement. Ben Carson is not right about the black community. Why in the fuck do you think you can tell me about the community I live in? Don't talk to me about responsibility either white.... We contribute over 1 trillion dollars to this economy, we have made whites rich, we pay taxes and we demand that money gets returned to our communities sufficient enough for us to fix the damages whites created.

You talk about young whites moving back to Detriot. Do you even know why? Or how?

You think that because you agree with me on some things that now you are the fucking expert who can tell me what blacks need to do. No, I am black and you need to shut your white ass up and listen.
You blacks need to do some listening too. You aren't 100% right. Just maybe 80% right. The 20% you guys need to do yourselves. And I'm not knocking middle class blacks. I'm only talking about poor blacks in ghettos. Is that where you live? What black community do you live in?

I love message boards because we can be brutally honest. I don't mean no disrespect but you do want to hear what we are thinking, right? That way you can dispel any myths. I'm trying to tell you why your community has victim mentality. Yes you've been victimized but instead of telling us how you overcame, you keep telling us why you haven't because of the victimization. That's victim mentality.

In 10 years I want to hear black people say we overcame despite your racism. Instead I think we will be hearing "black people still live in poverty because it's whity's fault.". I'm willing to bet the black community will still be fubar'ed in 10 years.

No I don't need to listen to some white dude after working for 32 years these communitiies. You are full of shit.

For example you talk about young whites going back to Detroit. But like most whites you leave something out.

Detroit is 83 percent African-American, and 38 percent of its population lives below the poverty line. But the older, blacker Detroit starkly contrasts with a whiter, wealthier new Detroit that's been wooed in by tax breaks and living incentives—which gives these evictions a heavily racial subtext.

www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/10/one-fifth-of-detroits-population-could-lose-their-homes/381694/

These same tax breaks and incentives could have been offered to the black community for rebuilding and business investment. This is another example of how it's public policy that is the problem. Single mothers or kids born out of wedlock did not make these policies. nor did fatherless homes.
Again, remember when I argue with you I don't completely disagree with anything you say. Ok?

I was just going to say, do you have a problem with giving whites an incentive to move to the city? For years the black mayor Coleman Young played the white suburbs against the city. Now Detroit has a white mayor and the 4 main investors in Detroit are white guys. Not JayZ, not Pdiddy, White Guys.

There are lots of rich black people. Why don't they get something going in the most dangerous parts of Chicago?

I know you have all good arguments because I've made them all. I'm a liberal so I get it. And I lived in Detroit, so I really get it. I see the difference between white communities and black. I know a lot of its our fault. I'm just telling you that one huge problem in the hood is fatherlessness. If it weren't such a problem, your people might be able to overcome all the other shit you and I know is true and not right.

I'm just trying to tell you that they aren't going to help you unless you start educating your kids and stop having so many criminals and yada yada. You can't deny the hood is more dangerous. Me and Asclepias had this argument and he too tried to suggest that the white community is just as bad, and I had to show him how that's not true at all. Then the argument shifts to who's fault it is. And I agree with you it's not all your fault. But you can't seem to understand only you can fix what's wrong.

I shouldn't say only blacks can fix what's wrong. I should say they have to do some things first because racist white America is going to start treating them better. Drop the ubonics and start taking care of your kids. See how far that gets you. You may realize that's half your problem is these two fucking things.

Now it's time for you whites here to learn another lesson. Blacks don't like Ben Carson. Why? Because he's stupid. Not because he's successful, but because he is stupid. We say he is a sellout. Not because he is successful, but because he throws blacks under the bus for his own financial gain.

But this guys says it better.

For Starters -- You misrepresented every thing this guy said. You said it was because "Carson is stupid". The guy spent the first 5 minutes calling him intelligent and exceptional. This guy who is NOT "a brain surgeon" simply doesn't like Carson's politics. Because he's anti-progressive, ProLife, etc. That's not a RACIAL problem is it? YOU just don't like "post-racial American politics" -- that's HIS and YOUR problem.

The guy with the job to spew into a microphone just calls Carson "confused". That's not a FACT -- it's a political opinion... Got nothing to do with Uncle Tomming around. UNLESS -- you're a race baiter that has a priority to take down any successful Black people for their political opinions.

Got news flash for you. MOST of the pent-up anger and oppression in communities of color occur BECAUSE the inhabitants are politically oppressed. YES !!! But that OPPRESSION comes from local, muni, state government that tries to RUN low income working poor cities just like a wealthy suburban muni. They make NO accomodations for ingenuity, convenience, or customer service for the people they serve.

In Ferguson, you had an average of 3 WARRANTS and 1.5 ARRESTS per YEAR --- per household. Because the ADMINSTRATION of justice stinks. The govt persists in oppressing folks by DEMANDING they stick strictly to the CITY'S schedule and rules. So 1/2 the warrants are BOGUS. The courts don't think the working poor personal time is available so they make you wait an entire day to avoid a warrant for Non-appearance. They toss folks IN JAIL for trying to fines "in installments".. They SUCK at treating their "customers" with respect. And the PO-lice are only a small part of this horrendous community service. BECAUSE you race baiters want to enforce people VOTING ONE WAY.. With no choice and not even LISTENING to the other side.

What you got here is a political feud. NOT a racial feud... And you can TRY to blame it all on race. But being a captive reliable vote for the same team over and over again -- has NOT served you well.

Government is a BIGGER problem for working poor Black America than the parties, or even racial bias..

You last line is wrong. I am black, I am sure I don't need white people to tell me where the problem comes from.. I watched the who ideo, the guy doesn't like Carson or the republican party, the DOJ has shown what the deal was in Ferguson, And the guy in the video is black and he doesn't like Ben Carson,. Race is not going to be an issue when you are the same race.

Look fool, this is not about being captive to jack shit, We see republican policy. It sucks. When was the last time the majority of whites voted democrat? Seems that you guys are a captive and reliable vote for the same team, not us.

What bugs me is they pin the high crime and poverty on us liberals/democrats. You guys are on our team and you are making us look bad. They say ghettos are run by liberals and we like ghetto's to be on welfare. We know that's not true but the republicans have forced us to look at the black community and ask what the fuck is going wrong?

And you brought this on yourselves by not showing up for Hillary. Do you like Trump? What did you have to lose, remember?

Oh yea, add NOT VOTING to the list of things black people do to themselves. Can't argue with me on that. So by definition black people are bad citizens..

I still don't get why black don't like Carson.
He's a dumb uncle tom arrogant prick conservative Republican. He could be purple I'd still hate him and I'm white, successful, straight, a man, make pretty good money, save, love my guns. He's a typical Republican know it all liar like Trump.

Uncle Tom -- because he made something of himself? You only like po' black folk who know their place and can be "brought to heel"?
Beyonce made something of herself. I don't call her aunt jaimima. Maybe it's because she's not a greedy arrogant and ignorant Republican

It's like calling a white a honkey. It's not as bad as calling a black the n word but I consider you white Republicans the white equivilent of an uncle tom. If you aren't rich you are dumb and if you are rich you are greedy. Are you rich? Didn't think so.

So successful blacks who refuse to shuck and jive on the Democrat Plantation get the Jemima and Ben labels. Stay faithful to a system that locks black into inter-generational poverty and you're golden
If Republicans hired them and didn't promote a society where they are treated like second class citizens, they wouldn't be in generational poverty. Put plants there not China and we'd be better off. Trump said bring jobs back home. Does he have a place in Bejing?
Dems gave blacks Public schools, public housing and a government check instead of a father, and you have the fucking nerve to say Republicans treat blacks as second class citizens. Your evil Party drove the black family apart because you need a permanent, government-dependent underclass.

Dems gave blacks Public schools, public housing and a government check instead of a father, and you have the fucking nerve to say Republicans treat blacks as second class citizens. Your evil Party drove the black family apart because you need a permanent, government-dependent underclass.

Is that true IM2?

I heard a black say yesterday "we haven't had an honest national discussion about race yet". I think it's important for everyone to say what's on their mind. That way we can figure out where you are full of shit and where he is full of shit. I'm in the middle on this one. I know you are full of shit but I also know there is some truth to what you say. Not much but some.

Now it's time for you whites here to learn another lesson. Blacks don't like Ben Carson. Why? Because he's stupid. Not because he's successful, but because he is stupid. We say he is a sellout. Not because he is successful, but because he throws blacks under the bus for his own financial gain.

Black community leaders like Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton have made themselves rich and powerful by promoting the idea that blacks can not compete because whitey won't let them. If this guy would examine what he says, he would have to wonder why the black community so overwhelmingly votes left? He says the blacks are voting left because of economic policy, absurd!

Black community leaders like Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton have made themselves rich and powerful by promoting the idea that blacks can not compete because whitey won't let them. If this guy would examine what he says, he would have to wonder why the black community so overwhelmingly votes left? He says the blacks are voting left because of economic policy, absurd!

Well you see how well a black man does if he tells the black community that they are fucked up and need to change.

Not exactly. But this is what white race baiters tell other whites. I say what I do because It's the reason. You really don't know, you sit on your ass talking racist shit on the internet.

Last edited:
Blacks don't like Carson because he goes against the misguided black ideology that it is the white man that keeps blacks from succeeding. He is proof that that is bullshit.

One person succeeding doesn't mean anything on a bigger scale of things.

Not exactly. But this is what white race baiters tell other whites. I say what I do because It's the reason. You really don't know, you sit on your ass talking racist shit on the internet.

What did I say that is racist? Someone seems rather hypersensitive.

What did I say that is racist? Someone seems rather hypersensitive.

Yawn! Seems like you are the hypersensitive one here bucky.

Blacks don't like Carson because he goes against the misguided black ideology that it is the white man that keeps blacks from succeeding. He is proof that that is bullshit.

The problem with the oppositions argument is there far more highly successful blacks than Carson has been who are democrats.

Consider me, a lib

Consider me, the liberal white, the closest thing you will get to a impartial 3rd party. I know everything you say is accurate. But I'm telling you if you keep talking the way you do and keep raising bad citizens you are going to prolong equality.

We've come a long way since mlk but in a lot of ways Detroit is no better off than it was back then.

Consider me, a lib

Consider me, the liberal white, the closest thing you will get to a impartial 3rd party. I know everything you say is accurate. But I'm telling you if you keep talking the way you do and keep raising bad citizens you are going to prolong equality.

We've come a long way since mlk but in a lot of ways Detroit is no better off than it was back then.

Great observation and well said Sealybobo- The heavy water was carried by MLK and his ilk. They did not ask for special treatment or handouts. No, they had faith, that given equal access and opportunity African Americans could achieve. He acknowledged that some advantage would be necessary to begin the process.

In 1961, President John Kennedy issued executive order 10925, which created the Committee on Equal Employment Opportunity and mandated that federally funded projects take "affirmative action" to insure that hiring and employment practices were free of racial bias.

The idea was hijacked by lesser men like Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, and Wright. Men who made them selves wealthy by telling blacks that they couldn't make it, and they were owed something more. How has that message helped African Americans over the last half century?

And you brought this on yourselves by not showing up for Hillary.

Sure thing pal. Because they are EXPECTED to reward a political system that has failed them. It's their duty in fact in your opinion.. Meanwhile, their BIGGEST problem aint who is President. It's who's in charge of the CITY and State. And wracking up those "surburban level" fines and penalties, and not keeping good records of warrants. Isn't hard to make the accommodations that would REDUCE their exposure to the "legal system". You'd make a lot of progress granting waivers to open "Auto Safety Co-Opts" to fix those taillights and turn signal traffic stops. Or by GUARANTEEING an appearance appointment in court to a 3 hour period.

Consider me, a lib

I don't need a third party to determine the accuracy he things I am talking about. You go back to your white community and stop raising racists. You are the liberal white these racist assholes think are the entire democratic party. You are just as much a no good racist piece of shit as these conservatives. We haven't come all that long of a way since MLK. I was alive during King and I live now. We can vote and we can use the same toilet, but the problem is the attitudes of a lot of whites have not changed all hat much. You are an example of that. I will say what I want. I do not have to adjust my language. In my experience whites who are truly interested in righting wrongs will join with me and others like me and those who aren't won't. I am not going to change what I say to concern myself with those who won't and I will not.

Don't tell me how to say shit. Just learn to listen. We've listened to whites for years. We listened to you white liberals tell us how to do things in the 60's when a lot of us were not educated and could not understand the process. This s 2017. I have a masters, so do many other blacks. lacks have PhD's and we do understand the process. So now its time for you to shut up and listen to the experts on the black community and what it needs. That's would be the black people who live there, not your ass. So then you can do that or you can get out of the way for those whites who can respect what we know and are willing to help us do what's needed.

You've seen what happened in Detroit. That's why things are about the same. There is a guy in Detroit named Boyd who has extensive writings about the problems Detroit faced and still faces which have hampered he black community. You ain't him, so maybe you read his books and learn something.

Consider me, a lib

Great observation and well said Sealybobo- The heavy water was carried by MLK and his ilk. They did not ask for special treatment or handouts. No, they had faith, that given equal access and opportunity African Americans could achieve. He acknowledged that some advantage would be necessary to begin the process.

In 1961, President John Kennedy issued executive order 10925, which created the Committee on Equal Employment Opportunity and mandated that federally funded projects take "affirmative action" to insure that hiring and employment practices were free of racial bias.

The idea was hijacked by lesser men like Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, and Wright. Men who made them selves wealthy by telling blacks that they couldn't make it, and they were owed something more. How has that message helped African Americans over the last half century?

Of course a racist idiot like this would agree with what was said by sealybobo.

And really you should not talk about King. During his life King was considered a race baiting race hustler and he got murdered by a white man because he did fight for equal rights that whites like that man thought was blacks thinking they were owed something.

And you brought this on yourselves by not showing up for Hillary.

Sure thing pal. Because they are EXPECTED to reward a political system that has failed them. It's their duty in fact in your opinion.. Meanwhile, their BIGGEST problem aint who is President. It's who's in charge of the CITY and State. And wracking up those "surburban level" fines and penalties, and not keeping good records of warrants. Isn't hard to make the accommodations that would REDUCE their exposure to the "legal system". You'd make a lot of progress granting waivers to open "Auto Safety Co-Opts" to fix those taillights and turn signal traffic stops. Or by GUARANTEEING an appearance appointment in court to a 3 hour period.

Democrats do not control every city.

The problem with the oppositions argument is there far more highly successful blacks than Carson has been who are democrats.

Include them in the, whites are not the reason I was or was not successful column then and do whatever they did....

Forum List

Back