Why Blacks Should Vote for Trump

Getting more services and not paying for them equals free stuff. Name calling doesn't change the fact.

Why do you trump supporters/republicans have to pander?

Getting more services and not paying for them equals free stuff. Name calling doesn't change the fact.

Why do you trump supporters/republicans have to pander?

I wasn't "name calling," I was pointing out your Marxist ideology that tax cuts are giving people money. That only makes sense if money you earned is government's to give to you by not taking it. Do you read anything educational or just the baby sitter series?

And now tax cuts are "services?" Government not taking my money is giving me a "service?"

:wtf:

What the frack are you talking about? Can you put down the bong and make sense?

The other morning I stopped at the gas station while on my way to work to get my morning cup of coffee. While there I had the very real pleasure of bumping into a group of 5 black guys who were part of a roofing company. Two of the men were brothers and owned it, the others were hired men. We got to talking politics and I was NOT surprised that all 5 of them were voting Trump. They said their biggest obstacle in the roofing business was illegal labor. One of the brothers explained that he could take me around the area and show me numerous bids he had lost, and illegal labor on that job right now. According to Dem's these are jobs Americans won't do. Also, Black America should remember how Bill Clinton set up the housing bubble that hurt so many Black families.
FAIL: Hillary Clinton Ad Attacks Donald Trump On Housing Crisis, But Her Donors, Husband Implicated In Mortgage Meltdown - Breitbart
Blacks should vote for Drumpf because of what 5 Black guys said? Thats even more retarded than using Briebart for a source. :laugh:

How are Black Lives Better (BLM) under Obama? Have you people checked the Black Unemployment numbers over the last 8 years vs. previous 8 years? You trash using Breitbart for a source.....as opposed to Dan Rather CBS or Brian Williams NBC? CBS and NBC are proven liars.
Easy. we have a Black POTUS for starters. He has shown many Blacks you silly white fucks cant stop Black people no matter how hard you try. Thats just for starters. My net worth has almost tripled since 2008. Thanks Obama.

You sidestepped the quuestion. Since you brought up your net worth over the last 8 years, why can't you answer the question as to why Black Unemployment under Obama as grown as well?
Either you cant read or you have poor reading comprehension. My first two sentences directly answered your question. You asked how Black lives are better under Obama you silly pink cave gibbon. If you dont like my answer then dont ask me any dumb questions.

The other morning I stopped at the gas station while on my way to work to get my morning cup of coffee. While there I had the very real pleasure of bumping into a group of 5 black guys who were part of a roofing company. Two of the men were brothers and owned it, the others were hired men. We got to talking politics and I was NOT surprised that all 5 of them were voting Trump. They said their biggest obstacle in the roofing business was illegal labor. One of the brothers explained that he could take me around the area and show me numerous bids he had lost, and illegal labor on that job right now. According to Dem's these are jobs Americans won't do. Also, Black America should remember how Bill Clinton set up the housing bubble that hurt so many Black families.
FAIL: Hillary Clinton Ad Attacks Donald Trump On Housing Crisis, But Her Donors, Husband Implicated In Mortgage Meltdown - Breitbart
Blacks should vote for Drumpf because of what 5 Black guys said? Thats even more retarded than using Briebart for a source. :laugh:

How are Black Lives Better (BLM) under Obama? Have you people checked the Black Unemployment numbers over the last 8 years vs. previous 8 years? You trash using Breitbart for a source.....as opposed to Dan Rather CBS or Brian Williams NBC? CBS and NBC are proven liars.
Easy. we have a Black POTUS for starters. He has shown many Blacks you silly white fucks cant stop Black people no matter how hard you try. Thats just for starters. My net worth has almost tripled since 2008. Thanks Obama.

You think Obama has helped blacks? Yeah. What policy was that?
I know Obama has helped Blacks. Dont worry about what policy it is. Just take my word for it or do your own research. You might want to start with the Black farmers or agendas like My Brothers Keepers. I know they say ignorance is bliss. Dont let them fool you. Really its not..

Most blacks aren't oreos like you. Black joblessness, especially among the youth, has skyrocketed under your historic president and median income has dropped precipitously. Not all blacks can sell crack to triple their income.
Obama cant stop whites from being racist and not hiring Blacks. On the other hand more Blacks are being smart and opening up their own businesses. White lap dogs like you keep looking for that pension that died out with the industrial age. Stop being such an uncle tonto and licking the white mans booty.

Blacks have it way easier than whites in corporate America and have for a long time. If you're black, you have a huge advantage, companies are trying hit targets. If you're white, it's pure competition for a job. If you're black, you just have to prove you can do the job.

But other than the snide attitude, what you are saying is exactly right in a free market. Companies that don't hire the best employees lose out in the long run. If the best ones are passed over, start your own that does hire the best people and eat them for lunch.

Government solutions just end up being never ending quotas and games with government. Free markets are the solution. Embrace that, don't just say it
Yes Blacks have it easier once they get to corporate america simply by virtue of them being way better than the white competition. Its getting there and not giving up when racists try to stop you that is the issue. Once you make it you see the white haters coming from a long distance away and you can set traps and let them screw themselves like I did for the time I worked in the corporate environment. Whats funny is I have had assistance from white women on a number of occasions to make a would be racist obstacle creator step on his own dick.

I wasnt being snide I was just pointing out an obvious fact. If youre a NA or Black or any other melinated person then you are a uncle tom, tonto, or jose if you consider whites to be superior to you and others of your ethnicity..

Of course you ignored his point, but why should blacks for for someone who wants to import illegals to fire them? Are you man enough to once in your life stand up to a real question? I'm thinking no, you can't
He is a retarded cave chimp at best. No need to take anything he says seriously. He is just here for me to use as I see fit.

I called that one, you aren't. He's right on the point that Democrats are screwing blacks by importing the low wages you attack businesses of wanting in China. Why on earth would you support Democrats bringing it here? Jobs is where it all starts, and no one is harmed more by the importation of slave wage labor rates than blacks are. How can you possibly go along with that?

I missed this and it has all kinds of issues with logic IMO. Jobs are a security blanket and a tool to learn how to stop working for someone else.. If your main objective is to work to make someone else a profit then you will remain a wage slave. If your objective is to learn from your job and then strike out on your own then and only then are jobs important. Once I learned that simple truth I stopped worrying about getting fired, being late, and all that silly stressful crap people go through just to pay the bills. i cant stand the thought of someone telling me when I can go on vacation, be sick, attend my childs boring but important recital etc. The days of working 40 years for a company then retiring with benefits is long gone. Todays people need to be flexible, adaptable, mobile, and have a "fuck you system" attitude. Once i got rid of that type of thinking I literally exploded with success. I remember i told one my managers i was leaving early to see my daughters play and he said I couldnt leave. I laughed and walked out and that was the last time I worked for someone else.

I know Obama has helped Blacks. Dont worry about what policy it is. Just take my word for it or do your own research. You might want to start with the Black farmers or agendas like My Brothers Keepers. I know they say ignorance is bliss. Dont let them fool you. Really its not..

:Yeah, I"m going to do that! What a slut!

Most blacks aren't oreos like you. Black joblessness, especially among the youth, has skyrocketed under your historic president and median income has dropped precipitously. Not all blacks can sell crack to triple their income.
Obama cant stop whites from being racist and not hiring Blacks. On the other hand more Blacks are being smart and opening up their own businesses. White lap dogs like you keep looking for that pension that died out with the industrial age. Stop being such an uncle tonto and licking the white mans booty.

Blacks have it way easier than whites in corporate America and have for a long time. If you're black, you have a huge advantage, companies are trying hit targets. If you're white, it's pure competition for a job. If you're black, you just have to prove you can do the job.

But other than the snide attitude, what you are saying is exactly right in a free market. Companies that don't hire the best employees lose out in the long run. If the best ones are passed over, start your own that does hire the best people and eat them for lunch.

Government solutions just end up being never ending quotas and games with government. Free markets are the solution. Embrace that, don't just say it
Yes Blacks have it easier once they get to corporate america simply by virtue of them being way better than the white competition. Its getting there and not giving up when racists try to stop you that is the issue. Once you make it you see the white haters coming from a long distance away and you can set traps and let them screw themselves like I did for the time I worked in the corporate environment. Whats funny is I have had assistance from white women on a number of occasions to make a would be racist obstacle creator step on his own dick.

I wasnt being snide I was just pointing out an obvious fact. If youre a NA or Black or any other melinated person then you are a uncle tom, tonto, or jose if you consider whites to be superior to you and others of your ethnicity..

Loser

There's that crutch again.
Whites have had more than a crutch. They had a entire legal system dedicated to not only making sure whites had no competition, they also used the legal system to hold Blacks back while whites were allowed to be criminals.

Loser
You dont have to announce you are a loser. I figured that out from your first post.

Of course you ignored his point, but why should blacks for for someone who wants to import illegals to fire them? Are you man enough to once in your life stand up to a real question? I'm thinking no, you can't
He is a retarded cave chimp at best. No need to take anything he says seriously. He is just here for me to use as I see fit.

I called that one, you aren't. He's right on the point that Democrats are screwing blacks by importing the low wages you attack businesses of wanting in China. Why on earth would you support Democrats bringing it here? Jobs is where it all starts, and no one is harmed more by the importation of slave wage labor rates than blacks are. How can you possibly go along with that?

I missed this and it has all kinds of issues with logic IMO. Jobs are a security blanket and a tool to learn how to stop working for someone else.. If your main objective is to work to make someone else a profit then you will remain a wage slave. If your objective is to learn from your job and then strike out on your own then and only then are jobs important. Once I learned that simple truth I stopped worrying about getting fired, being late, and all that silly stressful crap people go through just to pay the bills. i cant stand the thought of someone telling me when I can go on vacation, be sick, attend my childs boring but important recital etc. The days of working 40 years for a company then retiring with benefits is long gone. Todays people need to be flexible, adaptable, mobile, and have a "fuck you system" attitude. Once i got rid of that type of thinking I literally exploded with success. I remember i told one my managers i was leaving early to see my daughters play and he said I couldnt leave. I laughed and walked out and that was the last time I worked for someone else.
Selling crack isn't going to get you on the Forbes Fortune 500, no matter how you dress it up.

They raised welfare by a thrice?
you would be more knowledgeable about welfare since thats how you survive.

Selling crack isn't going to get you on the Forbes Fortune 500, no matter how you dress it up.
I agree. Stop selling crack if you want to be on Forbes. Stay away from the meth too. It blows up houses.

My post has issues with logic? WTF? Most people are not trying to work for themselves. And as you said, even if they are, they need to work first. I worked doing grunt work as a kid and to put myself through college. Then as a project manager, then management, then management consulting, then I started buying my own businesses.

How do blacks get started on the rung even if they are on that track when they can't get jobs to start their skills because Mexicans and other Latino groups come and work for less than they can live on?

Seriously, you think most people at the bottom rungs want to work for themselves of any color? You know nothing of the real world. Most of them want no more than to be wage slaves. An entirely difference thing that working for slave wages.

So you completely skirted the question. Who does illegal immigration harm then more than blacks? Liberalism is a religion to leftists, you gladly martyr yourself for the cause. Just like leftist women, gays and other groups do. It's sad

Blacks are "way better than the white competition?" Again you're a racist. Why is that OK to say but not the reverse? I am not saying the reverse. I just want the best to have the opportunity no matter who they are. But you're still fighting a war you already won. Even in the 50s, government was the problem.

Companies in the deep south wanted green, not white. So government forced them to stop with Jim Crow ... wait for it ... laws. Who enacts laws, Holmes? G-o-v-e-r-n-m-e-n-t. Markets almost never discriminate because to do that requires leaving money on the table. The Montgomery bus system opposed forcing their most reliable customers to the back and to stand

You don't know how he's helped them, but rather than say that you're a condescending ass about it. He's done shit for blacks, don't pretend not being able to back up your crap makes you in any way intelligent or informed. You can't back it up because you're not, you're driven by leftist ideology. You're a leftist before you're a black or before you're a man. It's your religion. Just like the rest of the left

You don't know how he's helped them, but rather than say that you're a condescending ass about it. He's done shit for blacks, don't pretend not being able to back up your crap makes you in any way intelligent or informed. You can't back it up because you're not, you're driven by leftist ideology. You're a leftist before you're a black or before you're a man. It's your religion. Just like the rest of the left

Racism is your religion .. and your all white party is headed for the garbage dump where confederate flags are stinking it up.

What has republicans done for Black people? When Black voted for them, republicans didn't do shit for Black people.

Republicans govern 9 out of the 10 poorest states in the country and have lost virtually every social isue they care about.

Why should anyone book a trip on the Titanic?

Blacks are "way better than the white competition?" Again you're a racist. Why is that OK to say but not the reverse? I am not saying the reverse. I just want the best to have the opportunity no matter who they are. But you're still fighting a war you already won. Even in the 50s, government was the problem.

Companies in the deep south wanted green, not white. So government forced them to stop with Jim Crow ... wait for it ... laws. Who enacts laws, Holmes? G-o-v-e-r-n-m-e-n-t. Markets almost never discriminate because to do that requires leaving money on the table. The Montgomery bus system opposed forcing their most reliable customers to the back and to stand

Then why the need for Affirmative Action?

Loser
You dont have to announce you are a loser. I figured that out from your first post.

Playground! Your comfort zone

Forum List

Back