Why can't our "intel" find ISIS' servers??

SIS,just like Al Qaeda was invented and funded and armed by the US's CIA and Israel's Mossad. Only Al Qaeda was designed to fight to Russians in Afghanistan but ended up turning on the US....shocker I know. ISIS was invented to keep the "war on terror" going....more money for the military industrial complex.

I agree with most of that. Ossman was originally sent to Afghan by the CIA to help the Mujaheddin fight the Russian occupation. He decided to stay, fake a "conversion," and set up an orphanage... which became "Al Qaeda." Loyal only to Israel, Ossman's "role" in helping Israel re-conquer the "Promised Land" greatly expanded .... to "taking credit" for "terror attacks" done by the CIA and Mossad.

The main driver here is not the military industrial complex, although they are "on board" - ditto for oil.

The main driver is this

THE BOOK OF JOSHUA

"1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying, 2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel. 3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. 4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates,"

The "Promised Land":extends to the Euphrates River...;. in IRAQ.

Now do you understand why Zionist Jews and puppet Christian Traitors kept telling us lie after lie about why it was necessary to invade Iraq????

The hard core Jew and Christian look at a map of Iraq today and declare all land south of the Euphrates belongs to ISRAEL.... and that's "God's will" which justifies anything.... including 911 and JFK.

Oh boy...

No kidding the kid is a fruit loop. I bet he's part Hebrew.

Where's your video proof that shows it WASN'T a boat?

"The steel doesn't lie"

That's what a metallurgical expert says. The steel tells you that whatever hit the Cole was going way faster than a boat, which tops out around 200 mph....

I don't need a video. I need to inspect the damage to know that.
Who cares about the claims of crackpots? Some moron said it wasn't a boat and you believed him? :laugh:

Forum List

Back