Why can't rock stars lead a Christian moral life?

Like handing out condoms in middle and high schools. Like teaching kids in health ed that perverted immoral sex practices are fine.

And that's the point of my threads. It's time to remove the atheist influence from government, and substitute wholesome righteous moral Christian principles in their place. The founders didn't intend for the government to push atheist practices, anyway.
Parents can opt out of the sex ed. for their kids if they choose. YOU cannot choose for them and that really bugs you doesn't it?

And what give you the power to tell people they must live by Christian values?

But what are you doing but lusting for control over others, by insisting government teach kids your godless values?

I don't insist the government teach kids anything. YOU are the one who wants the power to tell people how to live not me.

And you have no idea what my values are do you?

I don't insist the government teach kids anything. YOU are the one who wants the power to tell people how to live not me.

And you have no idea what my values are do you?
You apparently want the government to keep on doing what it's doing and teach children immoral values in school. You want your values taught and not mine. So how is that not you wanting to maintain your current power?

Why are you such a prude? Can't get laid so you don't want anyone else to get some? I have 2 children with a woman I'm not married to and we have been together for over 20 years. It's all good.
Why wouldn't you respect this woman enough to marry her? Why would you subject your kids to such instability? Do it right. Be a man. Boys play house. Men build solid families and lives.

Why wouldn't you respect this woman enough to marry her? Why would you subject your kids to such instability? Do it right. Be a man. Boys play house. Men build families and lives.

Marry her and then cheat on her like 4 out of the last 7 presidents? (at least)

Parents can opt out of the sex ed. for their kids if they choose. YOU cannot choose for them and that really bugs you doesn't it?

And what give you the power to tell people they must live by Christian values?
You atheists really don't want to surrender your current say over kids, do you? You're very happy to have things going the way they are.

You apparently want the government to keep on doing what it's doing and teach children immoral values in school. You want your values taught and not mine. So how is that not you wanting to maintain your current power?
I want people to decide their own fates. YOU want to tell people what to do.

If you don;t like what public schools teach you have the choice to send your kid to a private school or to home school.

Parents have the right to opt their kids out of certain classes

But YOU do not want people to have those choices. YOU want to tell everyone that they need to do what YOU want.

YOU are the control freak here.

You atheists really don't want to surrender your current say over kids, do you? You're very happy to have things going the way they are.
I'm not an atheist. There you go making stupid Black and White assumptions again.

So why do you want atheism pushed by the government over Christianity?
The government cannot push the agenda of any religion because it is prohibited from doing so by the First Amendment. And where is the government teaching that there is no god?

Why is it you want to force everyone to follow your religion?

Why wouldn't you respect this woman enough to marry her? Why would you subject your kids to such instability? Do it right. Be a man. Boys play house. Men build solid families and lives.
Kids are grown, we're still together, and she has all the money. She doesn't need to marry me, lol.

Yeah, what a shame. You wanted to be atheists to be the self-righteous ones to tell everyone what to do.

It's not that the church would be in charge of government, it's that no government law would violate Christian teaching. But please don't let the facts interfere with your lie.

Bullshit. I am not wanting to tell you want to do at all.

And it amounts to the same thing. You would demand that I follow laws based on Christian dogma, whether I am Christian, Buddhist or atheist.

He is not playing house. He build a solid family and life. They have been together for 20 years.

Asking for gov't or church permission to be with someone is showing respect for the gov't or the church, not the person.

No, I do not want to surrender my control over my kids. Or I didn't when they were young. And I raised 3 happy, well-adjusted members of society. I am quite happy to have things as they are. My oldest has been married for 10 years, and has given me two of the most delightful grandchildren anyone could imagine. My middle child married a woman with 2 pre-teen kids, and is showing them what a great Dad is like. And my youngest has decided she and her fiance' will not have children, and they have a wonderful life. There is no violence in any of their households, like there are in 1 of every 4 households. None of them got addicted to drugs. All graduated with honors and went to college.

So you are damned right I would not have wanted to surrender control of my kids.

I want people to decide their own fates. YOU want to tell people what to do.

If you don;t like what public schools teach you have the choice to send your kid to a private school or to home school.

Parents have the right to opt their kids out of certain classes

But YOU do not want people to have those choices. YOU want to tell everyone that they need to do what YOU want.

YOU are the control freak here.
Kids in schools who are being bombarded with atheist indoctrination in most of their classes aren't 'deciding their own fates' You atheists want to do it for them. YOU don't want them to have choices. YOu want to tell everyone that they need to do what they want. Why do you think Virginia flipped to Republicans? Because parents even in liberal Northern Virginia got damn sick and tired of the atheist left FORCING their agenda on students.

Forum List

Back