Why Can't The DEA Stop The Import Of Spice And Bath Salts? And Who Is Behind This Drug Trade?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
Why Can't The DEA Stop The Import Of Spice And Bath Salts? And Who Is Behind This Drug Trade?
So I wonder why none of the network tv news shows have not done an in depth story on this new drug trade in the U.S. ? And who are the players in this? Why don't they interview the shops that sell this stuff? The mini markets used to. How come no one tries to interview these people who own and run these establishments? And we hear it is made in China. So who is importing these substances? What ships do they arrive on? In what kind of containers is it shipped? What other shores and countries does this crap get unloaded on? How come I ask you no one does a story on this? And why did AMW get the boot? I guess we can just watch another mystery on some guy's missing or dead wife(or mysterious death of his multiple spouses) on Dateline. The news media has sunk to new lows and there seems to be a conspiracy to keep the American public in the dark.

The Chinese are doing what the US and GB did to China which cause two wars over opium...Yes, the US used to force China to by opium as did GB....

The Chinese are doing what the US and GB did to China which cause two wars over opium...Yes, the US used to force China to by opium as did GB....
I love history! :) However, you are wrong. Neither Britain nor the US forced China to buy opium. The people became addicted and the Chinese government stepped in and banned it. China was importing more than exporting because they were importing opium. The opium wars were wars about trade treaties, not forcing China to buy opium.
The Opening to China Part I the First Opium War the United States and the Treaty of Wangxia 1839 1844 - 1830 1860 - Milestones - Office of the Historian

Well these stories do not answer my questions as to who is handling this . Who are the ones moving it in the U.S. once it's in the borders on American soil. Who is spraying this product onto plants and where are they doing it? And what companies, foreign or domestic that are handling these products? The American public has a right to know. There could be more investigative reporting on this subject so that the perpetrators are exposed.

Designer drigs are made in the US. They stay ahead of the law by changing the chemicsl composition. CNN and probably every news entity have covered this

All the american public wants to know is when will these drugs be legalized.
Meh...thats your ilk. Racist scum are the biggest drug abusers out there. I bet you go to an overdose funeral once a month....pussy

Designer drigs are made in the US. They stay ahead of the law by changing the chemicsl composition. CNN and probably every news entity have covered this
Who? Are they?
Any company that makes designer drugs.
Where is "any company" located and who are the stock holders of these fortune 500 firms?
Where did i sau they were fortune 500 firms? Are you looking for an honest discussion or are you just a low info teaper?

Meh...thats your ilk. Racist scum are the biggest drug abusers out there. I bet you go to an overdose funeral once a month....pussy
I wish I did go to an overdose funeral once a month. Once a week would be better. Druggies overdosing in large numbers is whats necessary to end drug use.

I love history! :) However, you are wrong. Neither Britain nor the US forced China to buy opium. The people became addicted and the Chinese government stepped in and banned it. China was importing more than exporting because they were importing opium. The opium wars were wars about trade treaties, not forcing China to buy opium.
The Opening to China Part I the First Opium War the United States and the Treaty of Wangxia 1839 1844 - 1830 1860 - Milestones - Office of the Historian
And what were the British doing smuggling and selling opium in China? draining coin money from the Chinese..A well known destabilizer in countries...
I wish I did go to an overdose funeral once a month. Once a week would be better. Druggies overdosing in large numbers is whats necessary to end drug use.
Hardly as you know they are created daily..and your hate will never have any impact on what others do,....

Im sure your kkk buddies OD all of the time...kunt

Who? Are they?
Where is "any company" located and who are the stock holders of these fortune 500 firms?
Where did i sau they were fortune 500 firms? Are you looking for an honest discussion or are you just a low info teaper?
You havn't said anything of any value.

Who? Are they?
You havn't said anything of any value.
Google is your friend...
5 Reasons Bans on Designer Drugs Won t Work Addiction Recovery

Forum List

Back