Why Can't the Pro-Choice Crowd Be Honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't the anti abortion crowd be honest?

You want to bring MILLIONS OF UNWANTED CHILDREN into the world. Unwanted children are MUCH MORE LIKELY to be abused.

You are pro child abuse.

Is there no evil in the world that the Republican Party won't support?

Well at least they don't support infanticide.

And please provide the evidence that abortion increases the likelihood of child abuse. As you know, child abuse incidence has increased astronomically with the advent of legalized baby killing.

You want to bring MILLIONS OF UNWANTED CHILDREN into the world. Unwanted children are MUCH MORE LIKELY to be abused.

You are pro child abuse.

I do not know of anyone that is "pro abortion". I am anti abortion.
But I am anti government being the judge of who can legally receive one and who can't.
Abortion is a family decision that no law ever stops.

So you're pro abortion.

And yes, the law does stop it. Or are you saying that not only are the dead babies criminals, but all their mothers are also criminals in waiting?

I am extremely proud.

An embryo is NOT A HUMAN BEING. If it was, all the frozen embryos in labs around the country would have the right to carry guns.

Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused. So you are pro child abuse.

War, guns, pollution, child abuse...is there no evil the Republican Party won't support?

A (human) embryo may not look like what you, personally, think a human being should look like, but that does not mean it is not a human being. Sure, it may not be a baby yet, but it is just as human as the rest of us (it just happens to look a little different).

Also, once that human embryo grows old enough, it will have the right to carry a gun just like everyone else who is fortunate enough to live that long.

And, speaking of evil, do you honestly feel “unwanted children” would be better off dead simply because they might be abused? (This argument always amazes me every time I see it.)

The ConJobsRepug/Teabaggers love to talk to death about "The Right To Life". "The Right To Life" ends at birth.

After being born, children don't school Childen do not need food. Children do not a roof over their head.

ConJobsRepugs/Teabaggers want only one thing. An under educated, easily led and poorly paid workforce.

And the baby killers want a dead minority population.

See how easy it is to play that game?

:cuckoo:

If one's position is defensible, shouldn't you be able to defend it with logical, cogent, well-thought-out arguments? Shouldn't you be able to discuss the matter in an honest and intelligent manner?

A blastocyst/foetus/etc is an organism. It is alive and it is genetically human.* These are verifiable, objective, demonstrable scientific facts. It is all a matter of basic biology.

Therefore, the child is be definition a living human organism. We are, therefore, dealing with a human life. To 'abort' a pregnancy is to bring about the end of those physiological and biological processes that identify this human organism as alive- it is to bring about the child's death.

It is therefore a scientific fact that when we speak of abortion, we speak of ending human life. As we are also humans, we are therefore dealing with a case of homicide- homicide is defined as the killing of a human being by another human being.

If your position is defensible- if the ending of this life is a defensible ac- then you should be able to demonstrate why this is justifiable or acceptable without denying the facts of what it is you support. When pretend that we're not dealing with a living human being, you reveal that one or both of the following is true:
-You do not know what it is you advocate; you are guided purely by your emotion and your programming. You should shut your fucking mouth and not speak about things you do not understand

-You know your position is indefensible; you must lie about what it is you advocate because you cannot honestly defend your position

*Yes, I know a foetus can die in utero without the woman's body expelling it [see: stone foetus] and that humans aren't the only species to experience pregnancy. Given the context, such things should go unsaid. Let us exercise a little critical thinking here.

:eek: I kill my sperm daily! :eek:

You are pro child abuse.

But I am anti government being the judge of who can legally receive one and who can't.
Abortion is a family decision that no law ever stops.

So you're pro abortion.

And yes, the law does stop it. Or are you saying that not only are the dead babies criminals, but all their mothers are also criminals in waiting?

What law stops it?
When?
You are not old enough to know any better. Quit while you are ahead.

I'm 47, you idiot.

So were there MORE abortions when abortion was illegal?

Nope, there weren't.

Are there more abortions now?

Yup, there are.

Would every woman who gets a legal abortion get an illegal one if there was no legal option?

Nope.

I'm 47, you idiot.

Nope, there weren't.

Yup, there are.

Would every woman who gets a legal abortion get an illegal one if there was no legal option?

Nope.

Allie believes the accounting of abortions was the same as then when it was "illegal".
That everyone that went and had one under the table for CASH called the government and gave them their name to be counted.:lol:
Some folks live in the real world and others live in an imaginary one where the government and their laws solves everything.

So you have some numbers to support what you say?

I have numbers. Want me to dig them up from the CDC?

I'm 47, you idiot.

Nope, there weren't.

Yup, there are.

Nope.

So you were 8 years old when abortion was "illegal".
And you knew everything that went on for any women to get one then that had cash when you were 8 years old.
Sure Allie. Gotcha. :lol:

What on earth does age have to do with anything?

Are you female? Then you have absolutely no inkling of the issue, either.

Again, see how easy it is to be completely irrelevant?

So you have some numbers to support what you say?

I have numbers. Want me to dig them up from the CDC?

So every women that had an abortion where it was illegal reported it to the CDC?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
So they could be prosecuted for it.:lol::lol:

So where's your evidence?
And thanks for admitting the CDC numbers are worthless, I believe so too. But worthless as they are, their numbers still support me because even the CDC knows how ludicrous it would be to make any other sort of claim. They know what the numbers are, even if they don't share them. And they know very well that there are far, far more abortions today than ever in the past. And that isn't just in actual numbers, but in rate of occurrence over the population.

If one's position is defensible, shouldn't you be able to defend it with logical, cogent, well-thought-out arguments? Shouldn't you be able to discuss the matter in an honest and intelligent manner?

A blastocyst/foetus/etc is an organism. It is alive and it is genetically human.* These are verifiable, objective, demonstrable scientific facts. It is all a matter of basic biology.

Therefore, the child is be definition a living human organism. We are, therefore, dealing with a human life. To 'abort' a pregnancy is to bring about the end of those physiological and biological processes that identify this human organism as alive- it is to bring about the child's death.

It is therefore a scientific fact that when we speak of abortion, we speak of ending human life. As we are also humans, we are therefore dealing with a case of homicide- homicide is defined as the killing of a human being by another human being.

If your position is defensible- if the ending of this life is a defensible ac- then you should be able to demonstrate why this is justifiable or acceptable without denying the facts of what it is you support. When pretend that we're not dealing with a living human being, you reveal that one or both of the following is true:
-You do not know what it is you advocate; you are guided purely by your emotion and your programming. You should shut your fucking mouth and not speak about things you do not understand

-You know your position is indefensible; you must lie about what it is you advocate because you cannot honestly defend your position

*Yes, I know a foetus can die in utero without the woman's body expelling it [see: stone foetus] and that humans aren't the only species to experience pregnancy. Given the context, such things should go unsaid. Let us exercise a little critical thinking here.

:eek: I kill my sperm daily! :eek:

You murderer!

Admittedly, I am not sure what you are trying to say, but I think you are hinting it is better to have these children dead rather than burden us with the need to feed and educate them.

That's exactly what he's trying to say. Leftwingers advocate death as a solution for a number of problems:

1. Don't want to have a baby now? Get in there with the scalpels and vaccuum.

2. Relative been comotose too long? Pull the plug.

And coming soon:

3. Old people taking up too much of the obamacare budget? Crank up the death panel.

There are death panels now. INSURANCE COMPANIES.

Nonsense. When you buy an insurance policy, it specifies what they cover. If they don't provide it, you sue them. Not at all like obamacare.

The whole feminist leadership is without question PRO-abortion. They see the most significant difference between men and women, that women can bear children, as the biggest impediment to their vision of equality between the genders. To them, the only bad abortion is the one that doesn't happen.

A (human) embryo may not look like what you, personally, think a human being should look like, but that does not mean it is not a human being. Sure, it may not be a baby yet, but it is just as human as the rest of us (it just happens to look a little different).

Also, once that human embryo grows old enough, it will have the right to carry a gun just like everyone else who is fortunate enough to live that long.

And, speaking of evil, do you honestly feel “unwanted children” would be better off dead simply because they might be abused? (This argument always amazes me every time I see it.)

The ConJobsRepug/Teabaggers love to talk to death about "The Right To Life". "The Right To Life" ends at birth.

After being born, children don't school Childen do not need food. Children do not a roof over their head.

ConJobsRepugs/Teabaggers want only one thing. An under educated, easily led and poorly paid workforce.

And the baby killers want a dead minority population.

See how easy it is to play that game?

:cuckoo:

An embryo is NOT a "baby."

If it were, the thousands of frozen embryos in labs around the country would be inheriting their donors property.

Ok, the pro-abortionists want all the minority EMBRYOS dead, to eliminate the minority population.

Better?

I dont have to defend myself when it comes to my body.
The child is not your body. Biology 101. Your beloved catchphrase is, to put it plainly, fucking bullshit. You have every right to do with your body as you will so long as you harm nobody else. You may tattoo it, pierce it, and penetrate it with exotic toys all you like. You may not harm another person either with your body (eg: punching someone in the face) or in the course of doing something to your own body (eg: suicide bombing).

Nobody gives a shit what you do with your body. What's at issue is whether or not you may harm another human being- killing generally being recognized as harmful.
Its nobodies business why I had it done
Homicide has always been recognized as a social issue. If I shoot you in the face, it sure as hell is society's business why I did so, so it can be determined whether my acts are acceptable or whether I am guilty of some crime, such as homicide or manslaughter.

When you rely on emotions and refuse to address the matter honestly, you are no different than the wackos waving bibles around. You might be on the other side of the isle, but you are a mirror image of the same mindset.

Think what you will, as it is beyond my control. What IS in my control is MY BODY. Nobody elses. And until you are impregnated with a life you didnt ask for growing in it, you have no say.

It's not just YOUR BODY. If it were just YOUR BODY, you could drop it off a cliff for anyone cares. In fact, I'll be happy to give you a push if you want. The fetus is ANOTHER body, a DIFFERENT life. NOBODY should have the power of life and death over another innocent human being.

That's exactly what he's trying to say. Leftwingers advocate death as a solution for a number of problems:

1. Don't want to have a baby now? Get in there with the scalpels and vaccuum.

2. Relative been comotose too long? Pull the plug.

And coming soon:

3. Old people taking up too much of the obamacare budget? Crank up the death panel.

There are death panels now. INSURANCE COMPANIES.

Nonsense. When you buy an insurance policy, it specifies what they cover. If they don't provide it, you sue them. Not at all like obamacare.

Not the same as Obamacare for sure. I oppose the Obama plan also but there are NO death panels in it and try to sue an insurance company and see how far that goes.
The death panel myth was proven fraud and Republican Congressman and Senators stated there are none in it.
Take a look at UnitedHealthCare, the largest health insurer in the US and see the tens of millions in fines yearly for non payment of claims.
Insurance is the worst possible model ever for health care. They are a 3rd party to the doctor/patient relationship. When the customer is not paying the bill prices rise rapidly. WE pay 3 times more than any other industrialized nation and receive bad health care.
Of course we do have the best DISEASE care in the world. We should. We spend 60% of all health care dollars on it to treat 4% of the population. And 7 out of 8 of the top diseases treated are PREVENTABLE.
Group health insurance model has ruined American health care. Does your auto policy pay for new tires and a brake job? Does your homeowners pay for new paint and new carpet?
Health "insurance" is a joke and has resulted in creating a health care model in Americat that has little, if any, free market forces at work. Of course government has also corrupted this model with Medicare but that is a another story.

Last edited:
Not the same as Obamacare for sure. I oppose the Obama plan also but there are NO death panels in it

Uh, yes there is - the Independent Payment Advisory Board - read up. :rolleyes:

and try to sue an insurance company and see how far that goes.

How it will "go" is that if their contract with me promised something, and they renege, I'll sue and they'll lose for breach of contract. That people sue all the time because they didn't get services that weren't in the contract is neither here nor there.

Take a look at UnitedHealthCare, the largest health insurer in the US and see the tens of millions in fines yearly for non payment of claims.

If they have such a bad business reputation, why do so many people do business with them? Must be stupid I guess.

Insurance is the worst possible model ever for health care.

Uh, no.

They are a 3rd party to the doctor/patient relationship. When the customer is not paying the bill prices rise rapidly.

Actually what you say IS true when the insurance is employer provided.

WE pay 3 times more than any other industrialized nation and receive bad health care.

Nonsense - go to canada or the UK, and ask yourself if you're getting "good health care" if the doctor orders an MRI for you, and you get on an eight month waiting list.

Health "insurance" is a joke and has resulted in creating a health care model in Americat that has little, if any, free market forces at work.

There is truth in that, and the causes are all due to GOVERNMENT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back