Why Cops Reaction Different - White vs Black Carrying AR15

More blacks exercising their second amendment rights

black-panthers-300x287.jpg

Imagine the outrage from conservatives if he was carrying an AR-15

Yeah, they praise a white nut carrying an AR-15 in a crowded mall, but let a black person carry a stick and they come undone.....and then they have the audacity to argue here on this thread that more blacks are in prison......DUH!

Conservatives carried on for years after the election because this guy was asked to leave and he did....Why didn't Holder prosecute?

Yet we have white Morons carrying AR-15s in front of schools, in restaurants and stores and they moan about their precious second amendment rights

Last edited:
Well obviously the reason the police made the black dude lay down is because blacks have a higher rate of laying on the ground...Cause and effect? Whats that?

Well obviously the reason the police made the black dude lay down is because blacks have a higher rate of laying on the ground...Cause and effect? Whats that?

If the black guy had responded to the stop the way the white guy had....he would have been shot

If the black guy had responded to the stop the way the white guy had....he would have been shot

Well, then they would blame the black guy for giving attitude. Thats another thing punishable by arrest...for blacks

The difference is the white guy wasn't given orders.
Therein lies the tale.

The cop in the second example could have drawn his weapon, remained behind cover, and told the Black fellow to turn around and lower his rifle to the ground. That would have been sufficient to commence investigating any suspicion he has.

There is a big problem with the universally common practice of ordering people to lie face down on filthy streets and treating them like known serial killers. It is called "procedure" and while it might sometimes be necessary it often serves as a convenient means of exercising sadistic authoritarian/dominant impulses.

I also noticed that the cop in the fourth vehicle to arrive, an SUV, saw fit to blast his siren to announce his arrival, left his vehicle standing with the door open and blocking the only open lane on that main thoroughfare. He did this because he can and for no other necessary reason. And it is this kind of authoritarian arrogance that causes many ordinary citizens, like me, to resent cops.

So out of 1, 000, 000 humans working as cops in America....trained by 50 different states...thousands of different cities and counties.... ..some of them react different to similar situations?

Shocker. You libs are so insightful.
One of the most enlightening things about the COPS documentary is the virtually identical procedures and behaviors of cops from Maine to California. While there are individual exceptions the vast majority of examples are closely similar if not identical.

I think what's worse is having a gun drawn down on you and arrested for no reason ranks a little higher in the outrage scale than a thread that shows obvious racism.

White guy with gun: can I see your ID? No, why not?

Black guy with a gun: *pulls gun first* get on the ground. *and rested and property confiscated*
Considering the statistical reality of crime in America, along with the fact that an undeniable state of hostility exists where Blacks vs cops is concerned, I can understand why a White cop would be more nervous when confronting an armed Black than he would be if confronting an armed White. I am White and if I were a cop I know I would be.

But that doesn't change my feelings about the "Get on the ground!" routine. That is offensively excessive except in situations where a known and specific threat exists. In this example I believe the cop could have checked the Black fellow's status without putting him through that obnoxious routine. If I were Black that would piss me off, too.

I agree. That White fellow behaved stupidly by asserting his Second Amendment principle rather than considering the contemporary political reality. The cop had a good reason for approaching and questioning him -- regardless of the Second Amendment.

Black guys giving attitude is punishable by death.
Black guys "giving attitude" is often simply stupid and creates situations that could be avoided. The same applies to White guys, but White guys usually have the good sense to react passively to cops.

Blacks commit the majority of crimes.
But they don't commit the majority of mass homicides. Whites do. But this is not the criteria which accounts for why cops are more nervous about armed Blacks than they are about armed Whites. The state of hostility that exists between Blacks and cops is the reason for that.

I think what's worse is having a gun drawn down on you and arrested for no reason ranks a little higher in the outrage scale than a thread that shows obvious racism.

Black guy with a gun: *pulls gun first* get on the ground. *and rested and property confiscated*
Considering the statistical reality of crime in America, along with the fact that an undeniable state of hostility exists where Blacks vs cops is concerned, I can understand why a White cop would be more nervous when confronting an armed Black than he would be if confronting an armed White. I am White and if I were a cop I know I would be.

But that doesn't change my feelings about the "Get on the ground!" routine. That is offensively excessive except in situations where a known and specific threat exists. In this example I believe the cop could have checked the Black fellow's status without putting him through that obnoxious routine. If I were Black that would piss me off, too.

Ahh yes, so if you can understand why a cop would treat a black person differently do you also understand that by treating them differently would result in different rates of "crime" and "incarceration"? Or do you think they just let black people slide with minor offenses which would be the opposite?

Of course that would piss you off. Thats human nature but you see, blacks are expected to be zen like when approached and accused of a crime.

Black guys giving attitude is punishable by death.
Black guys "giving attitude" is often simply stupid and creates situations that could be avoided. The same applies to White guys, but White guys usually have the good sense to react passively to cops.

You didnt watch the video.

White guy gave attitude - cop walked away

Black guy didnt - Lay on the ground, you're a threat

Blacks commit the majority of crimes.
But they don't commit the majority of mass homicides. Whites do. But this is not the criteria which accounts for why cops are more nervous about armed Blacks than they are about armed Whites. The state of hostility that exists between Blacks and cops is the reason for that.

And the reason for that animosity is the constant interaction between them.....because they commit more crimes

Ahh yes, so if you can understand why a cop would treat a black person differently do you also understand that by treating them differently would result in different rates of "crime" and "incarceration"? Or do you think they just let black people slide with minor offenses which would be the opposite?

Of course that would piss you off. Thats human nature but you see, blacks are expected to be zen like when approached and accused of a crime.
Just don't mouth off and cooperate. Sometimes doing so could avoid you getting arrested all together. The rest of the time, at least you aren't adding to the rap sheet by resisting arrest to maintain "street cred". Just obey the officer's orders and remain silent until your lawyer is present. Common sense stuff really.

Why do the cops react differently to a white person open-carrying an AR15, but go ballistic when a black person is doing the same thing?

And many want to claim that there is no discrimination? Hmmmm....

You are a fucking retard...stick to your cat thread.

Forum List

Back