Why Cops Reaction Different - White vs Black Carrying AR15

I love this self fulfilling strategy they have going. Harass blacks more because of the crime rate, which results in a higher number of blacks being jailed. The forget you advocate going after blacks more harshly and point at the enivitable rise in crime stats from the one group you support harassing.

Its a perfect circle of bullshit.

If the police decided tomorrow to focus on red heads. The crime rates for red heads would go up lol. Then this same bunch would say "hey its only fair since the red head crime rate is high"

If they're not doing anything wrong how are they getting arrested?

IDK, Look at the video....Did the black guy do something there to get arrested?

No, so ask that question again and this time think about it

I love this self fulfilling strategy they have going. Harass blacks more because of the crime rate, which results in a higher number of blacks being jailed. The forget you advocate going after blacks more harshly and point at the enivitable rise in crime stats from the one group you support harassing.

If the police decided tomorrow to focus on red heads. The crime rates for red heads would go up lol. Then this same bunch would say "hey its only fair since the red head crime rate is high"

He didnt get arrested you dimwit.

Oh really? LOL

Did you see any difference in the reaction from the police at all? ANY?

Oh really? LOL

So now you're going to change the subject? He didnt get arrested,and if blacks didnt have such a penchant for crime nothing would have happened.
He should blame his fellow blacks for the way it went down.

Oh really? LOL

So now you're going to change the subject? He didnt get arrested,and if blacks didnt have such a penchant for crime nothing would have happened.

He did get arrested you're just being silly

Oh really? LOL

He did get arrested you're just being silly

Funny,the end of the video shows the guy standing there talking to the cop.
Without handcuffs.
Your lying eyes..and mouth.

White guy was approached and asked for his name. White guy refused and the cop says "uh oik"

Black guy was drawn down on, layed on the street, cuffed and property taken.

What does Herewego say? They were treated the same.....

... and if they werent its the black guys fault!

White guy was approached and asked for his name. White guy refused and the cop says "uh oik"

You're one stupid MFer. At no point was he cuffed.
And I never said they were treated the same. His treatment was based on the proclivity of blacks to commit crimes.
And statistics back that up.

And I never said they were treated the same. His treatment was based on the proclivity of blacks to commit crimes.

Ok buddy

But you have to take into account the crime rate of blacks in general.

FBI statistics are skewed because they only receive about 60% of crimes that are reported by law enforcement agencies. If all the redneck on redneck crimes were also reported then we would see a different story.

So that would mean black crimes are under reported as well?

No. Try again

WOW!! That sure is a definitive answer...
How about you clarify it?

Since you never provided the source for the data it does nothing of the sort.

But great job on exposing yourself as a racist. :thup:

Always good to be honest and up front about your agenda.
I guess this makes me a racist too?

U.S._incarceration_rate_by_race_2.gif

wallacedeflects.jpg

iwVres.gif

It does if you don't consider the fact that blacks and minorities get incarcerated for stuff that whites are let go.........of course you won't believe that. You like to point out that there's more blacks in prison because you probably are racist.

On Sunday, the Washington Post featured an essay by two experts, Marc Mauer, executive director of The Sentencing Project, and David Cole, a Georgetown law professor, who in "Five Myths about Americans in Prison" examined the role of race in incarceration.

These men show that not only are people of color stopped more frequently by police, their communities, particularly with anti-drug efforts, receive far more attention from police. And black men are often charged and prosecuted differently than their White counterparts.

They point out that although Whites and African Americans use and sell drugs at about the same rates, Black men in 2003 were almost 12 times as likely to go to prison as White men. Although Black people are 12 percent of the population and 14 percent of drug users, according to Mauer and Cole, they comprise 34 percent of those arrested for drug offenses and 45 percent of those incarcerated in state prisons for such offenses.

Both men attribute disparities in incarceration rates in part to the way urban Black communities are policed.

"Police find drugs where they look for them," they wrote. "Inner-city, open-air drug markets are easier to bust than those that operate out of suburban basements. And numerous studies show that minorities are stopped by police more often than Whites."

The Reasons Why So Many Black People Are in Prison Go Well Beyond Profiling Keith Rushing
Damn, dude. You're the poster boy for denial. You know, the truth doesn't change by repeating over and over what you wish it would be. I think the FBI statistics are more reliable and accurate than the opinion of a liberal blogger from the Huffington Post, but feel free to continue to live in denial. It only makes you look like an idiot even more than you already did.

Just as I predicted, you won't believe the truth and continue to hold on to your beliefs and information from Faux News.....and you have the nerve to question Huff Post....they haven't been in the news like Faux News due to their constant lying and making up shit. The one living in denial is you....and sure, that proves you are racist. Only an ignoramus would claim that everyone is lying except for Faux News......

Why don't you try to educate yourself and research the subject so you won't continue to make stupid assumptions, that is, if you want to get rid of your racist attitude.

• African Americans now constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population
  • African Americans are incarcerated at nearly six times the rate of whites
  • Together, African American and Hispanics comprised 58% of all prisoners in 2008, even though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately one quarter of the US population
  • According to Unlocking America, if African American and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates of whites, today's prison and jail populations would decline by approximately 50%
  • Criminal Justice Fact Sheet NAACP
The nation’s war on drugs unfairly targets African Americans, who are far more likely to be imprisoned for drug offenses than whites even though far more whites use illegal drugs than blacks, according to a report by the advocacy group Human Rights Watch.
More Whites Use Drugs More Blacks Imprisoned The Black Health Zone

We found that African Americans, especially younger black men, were far more likely than whites to report being treated unfairly by the police because of their race. In fact, a recent Gallup Pollfound that one of every four black men under age 35 said that the police have treated them unfairly during the last 30 days. Little has changed since our survey. And these contacts do not have to be personal. In a recent study we conducted with Jeffery Mondak, we found that the distrust felt by many blacks is compounded by their vicarious experiences. Many of their black acquaintances have also had similar negative encounters with the law.
White people believe the justice system is color blind. Black people really don t. - The Washington Post

Stanford research examines whites perception of blacks and crime
Yeah, I'm sure Huff Post is more accurate than the Bureau of Justice and the Justice Department. Damn, you're stupid.

No, you're the one that is stupid. Not all my links are HuffPo......you just can't see through your rage and racism......ignoramus.

Ok buddy

Well at least you admitted you were wrong.

Well...according to research by the Washington Post, cops kill more whites....just posted that thread today...look it up...that should show that your thread is stupid....thanks for trying though.....

Yeah, that's why you posted a link........bwahahaha.

More blacks exercising their second amendment rights

black-panthers-300x287.jpg

Imagine the outrage from conservatives if he was carrying an AR-15

Yeah, they praise a white nut carrying an AR-15 in a crowded mall, but let a black person carry a stick and they come undone.....and then they have the audacity to argue here on this thread that more blacks are in prison......DUH!

What a coincidence.......all the cops that come across blacks just happen to be the racist cops.......you're too funny.
Where's you evidence that they're racist?

He's legally carrying an AR-15.....so why do they act like he just shot people in a theatre? They didn't react when the guy was white.....you claim it was different cops, but we've had too many incidents where blacks are being killed by cops for no reason. Why do you think?

As I said earlier..I dont like that the cops acted the way they did.
But you have to take into account the crime rate of blacks in general.
In my mind I hope blacks can open carry without this kind of reaction but they'll have to prove they aren't a threat.
Unfortunately they havent proved that yet.
There's that color of your skin vs content of your character thing again. Right through the door it goes.

Unfortunately the content of character in a large portion of the black community is lacking.

I wonder if you were being discriminated against, maligned, demeaned and unfairly treated you would still be the angel that you are.....bwahahaha!

Boy, you're obtuse. If you don't want to believe something, you never will.

Blacks still majority of the wrongfully convicted

Boy, you're obtuse. If you don't want to believe something, you never will.

Blacks still majority of the wrongfully convicted

Blacks commit the majority of crimes.

Forum List

Back