Why Cops Reaction Different - White vs Black Carrying AR15

why does the 2nd amendment only apply to whites?

Oh, that's easy.

--cuz Blacks aren't white.

You just forgot to read the fine print in the US Constitution. You know, where it says " ... except Blacks, Hispanics, gays, women, children, elderly and every one else who isn't a poor victimized cracker ass honky RW male".

Oh, that's easy.

You just forgot to read the fine print in the US Constitution. You know, where it says " ... except Blacks, Hispanics, gays, women, children, elderly and every one else who isn't a poor victimized cracker ass honky RW male".
You are an idiot. Just saying.

It's not racist to use caution when dealing with the 13% of the population who commit 50% of the violent crime.

Only because whites are given passes for many of the same type of violations that blacks aren't. You sound racist.
There it is. I wondered how long it would take you to call me a racist because I questioned your flawed claims.

Ironic given that your claims are based on flawed FBI statistics.
You're more informed than the FBI. That's a good one. :lol:

That you need to spout lies says volumes.

Chart_04.jpg

Oh, that's easy.

Considering I've had to educate you about the US Constitution on more than one occasion, you're in no place to call ANYONE an idiot.

Only because whites are given passes for many of the same type of violations that blacks aren't. You sound racist.
There it is. I wondered how long it would take you to call me a racist because I questioned your flawed claims.

Chart_04.jpg

All that proves is that when unemployment is low crime rates go down.

Chart_04.jpg

It proves that blacks commit far more violent crimes than whites.

Oh, that's easy.

Considering I've had to educate you about the US Constitution on more than one occasion, you're in no place to call ANYONE an idiot.
You educating someone is hilarious.

Chart_04.jpg

Since you never provided the source for the data it does nothing of the sort.

But great job on exposing yourself as a racist. :thup:

Always good to be honest and up front about your agenda.

And it being Time I have to question their findings.

The study was not performed by Time.

http://www.annemergmed.com/

Never heard of em.
And the idea that there's more crime in rural areas is ridiculous.

No one said that there was "more crime". The study just said that cities are safer.

What is really ridiculous is to assume that crime doesn't happen just because you are unaware of it happening. Domestic assaults in cities get reported by neighbors. That doesn't mean that there are none in rural areas. It just means that they don't get reported because no one reports them.

People get shot in rural areas too. Whether it is intentional or not is much harder to determine when the shot could have come from someone out hunting or someone killing their neighbor because they don't like them. Rural cops don't have the resources that city cops have.

If someone shoots themself by accident and they are in a rural location an ambulance might not arrive in time to save them whereas in the city they would reach an ER that much sooner.

Cities are safer because they have the facilities to save lives that don't exist in rural areas. Trying to commit a crime and get away with it in a city is more difficult.

People are people and I have no doubt that people in rural areas will commit crimes at much the same rates as they will everywhere else. That they are not reported to the FBI just skews the results but I can understand why rural cops don't want to report that they failed to solve homicides and other violent crimes in their jurisdictions.

Never heard of em.

No one said that there was "more crime". The study just said that cities are safer.

What is really ridiculous is to assume that crime doesn't happen just because you are unaware of it happening. Domestic assaults in cities get reported by neighbors. That doesn't mean that there are none in rural areas. It just means that they don't get reported because no one reports them.

People get shot in rural areas too. Whether it is intentional or not is much harder to determine when the shot could have come from someone out hunting or someone killing their neighbor because they don't like them. Rural cops don't have the resources that city cops have.

If someone shoots themself by accident and they are in a rural location an ambulance might not arrive in time to save them whereas in the city they would reach an ER that much sooner.

Cities are safer because they have the facilities to save lives that don't exist in rural areas. Trying to commit a crime and get away with it in a city is more difficult.

People are people and I have no doubt that people in rural areas will commit crimes at much the same rates as they will everywhere else. That they are not reported to the FBI just skews the results but I can understand why rural cops don't want to report that they failed to solve homicides and other violent crimes in their jurisdictions.

Again..thats a load of horse shit.
You'd have to be a complete moron to believe that.

Chart_04.jpg

I guess this makes me a racist too?

U.S._incarceration_rate_by_race_2.gif

wallacedeflects.jpg

iwVres.gif

There are over 200K adult black males in prison. I think we can dispel the rumors that a black male is likely to be killed if he encounters a cop.

Actually, this is a racist thread, with racist overtones, assumptions, & a phony racist narrative being built to promote claims of racist grievance. ..pretty typical, IOW...

I think what's worse is having a gun drawn down on you and arrested for no reason ranks a little higher in the outrage scale than a thread that shows obvious racism.

White guy with gun: can I see your ID? No, why not?

Black guy with a gun: *pulls gun first* get on the ground. *and rested and property confiscated*

I think it's bullshit the cops reacted the way they did to the black guy open carrying the AR.
But until the black community shows they can do this without being a threat you can expect more of the same.

So you think all blacks are threats? White people commit crimes too.

Where did I say that? I want more blacks to act like Sotomayor.

Here:
But until the black community shows they can do this without being a threat you can expect more of the same.

How do they do that? The black dude in the video wasn't acting radical. In fact, the white dude was more confrontational. And how does Sotomayor act? She's not black, you know.

Never heard of em.

Your ignorance is your problem. That you believe that people in rural areas are all saints who never commit any crimes is a reflection of your ignorance.

Never heard of em.

Your ignorance is your problem. That you believe that people in rural areas are all saints who never commit any crimes is a reflection of your ignorance.

I'll tell you what. I'll take a stroll down a country road and you do the same in the Third Ward.
We can count the bullet holes when we're done.
Fewest holes wins.

Chart_04.jpg

I guess this makes me a racist too?

U.S._incarceration_rate_by_race_2.gif

wallacedeflects.jpg

iwVres.gif

It does if you don't consider the fact that blacks and minorities get incarcerated for stuff that whites are let go.........of course you won't believe that. You like to point out that there's more blacks in prison because you probably are racist.

On Sunday, the Washington Post featured an essay by two experts, Marc Mauer, executive director of The Sentencing Project, and David Cole, a Georgetown law professor, who in "Five Myths about Americans in Prison" examined the role of race in incarceration.

These men show that not only are people of color stopped more frequently by police, their communities, particularly with anti-drug efforts, receive far more attention from police. And black men are often charged and prosecuted differently than their White counterparts.

They point out that although Whites and African Americans use and sell drugs at about the same rates, Black men in 2003 were almost 12 times as likely to go to prison as White men. Although Black people are 12 percent of the population and 14 percent of drug users, according to Mauer and Cole, they comprise 34 percent of those arrested for drug offenses and 45 percent of those incarcerated in state prisons for such offenses.

Both men attribute disparities in incarceration rates in part to the way urban Black communities are policed.

"Police find drugs where they look for them," they wrote. "Inner-city, open-air drug markets are easier to bust than those that operate out of suburban basements. And numerous studies show that minorities are stopped by police more often than Whites."

The Reasons Why So Many Black People Are in Prison Go Well Beyond Profiling Keith Rushing

Forum List

Back