Why Cops Reaction Different - White vs Black Carrying AR15

I think it's bullshit the cops reacted the way they did to the black guy open carrying the AR.
But until the black community shows they can do this without being a threat you can expect more of the same.

So you think all blacks are threats? White people commit crimes too.

Where did I say that? I want more blacks to act like Sotomayor.

Law abiding Blacks get gunned down.

Blacks who have committed minor crimes get gunned down.

Blacks who are suspected of crime get shot down.

Whites get a pass and they get due process while the cops who gun down unarmed citizens get a paid vacation.

It's not racist to use caution when dealing with the 13% of the population who commit 50% of the violent crime.

Only because whites are given passes for many of the same type of violations that blacks aren't. You sound racist.
There it is. I wondered how long it would take you to call me a racist because I questioned your flawed claims.

She didn't call you a racist.

But I will.

You're a racist.

It's not racist to use caution when dealing with the 13% of the population who commit 50% of the violent crime.

Only because whites are given passes for many of the same type of violations that blacks aren't. You sound racist.
There it is. I wondered how long it would take you to call me a racist because I questioned your flawed claims.

She didn't call you a racist.

But I will.

You're a racist.
I'm not surprised. You're pretty predictable.

Actually, this is a racist thread, with racist overtones, assumptions, & a phony racist narrative being built to promote claims of racist grievance. ..pretty typical, IOW...

So out of 1, 000, 000 humans working as cops in America....trained by 50 different states...thousands of different cities and counties.... ..some of them react different to similar situations?

Shocker. You libs are so insightful.

In the last week how many cops had an assassination attempt or they were killed? How many times by white guys?

So out of 1, 000, 000 humans working as cops in America....trained by 50 different states...thousands of different cities and counties.... ..some of them react different to similar situations?

And yet you and other racists on the right make the claim that the bad acts of a few African-Americans are 'representative' of all African-Americans.

I think it's bullshit the cops reacted the way they did to the black guy open carrying the AR.
But until the black community shows they can do this without being a threat you can expect more of the same.

So you think all blacks are threats? White people commit crimes too.

Where did I say that? I want more blacks to act like Sotomayor.

Law abiding Blacks get gunned down.

Blacks who have committed minor crimes get gunned down.

Blacks who are suspected of crime get shot down.

Whites get a pass and they get due process while the cops who gun down unarmed citizens get a paid vacation.

C-FAG....you do know cops shoot far more whites a year than blacks right?

And yet you and other racists on the right make the claim that the bad acts of a few African-Americans are 'representative' of all African-Americans.

Sucks doesnt it. We'll stop when you idiots stop.

Wull yabut - that's different cuz ya know, they're black and all.

Why do the cops react differently to a white person open-carrying an AR15, but go ballistic when a black person is doing the same thing?

And many want to claim that there is no discrimination? Hmmmm....

Did you know they let black people be cops now?

I think they even let brown people sign up as well.

racist

ar15-police.jpg

But you have to take into account the crime rate of blacks in general.

FBI statistics are skewed because they only receive about 60% of crimes that are reported by law enforcement agencies. If all the redneck on redneck crimes were also reported then we would see a different story.

Forum List

Back