Why Cops Reaction Different - White vs Black Carrying AR15

It's not racist to use caution when dealing with the 13% of the population who commit 50% of the violent crime.

Only because whites are given passes for many of the same type of violations that blacks aren't. You sound racist.
There it is. I wondered how long it would take you to call me a racist because I questioned your flawed claims.

Ironic given that your claims are based on flawed FBI statistics.

blacks are 10 times more likely per capita to use the ar-15. Blacks commit half the murder in this country and only make up 13% of the population.

How hard is this to understand?

Incomplete data makes that a false assumption.

It proves nothing. Different cops. You don't know that the ones in the case of the black guy would not have reacted the same way if he would have been white. Same thing with the first encounter. Try again.

Oh, bullshit.

Same town, same neighborhood.

What a crock of shit you wrote.

I bet we could repeat this project in every single city of the USA and get the same results, every single time.

But you have to take into account the crime rate of blacks in general.

FBI statistics are skewed because they only receive about 60% of crimes that are reported by law enforcement agencies. If all the redneck on redneck crimes were also reported then we would see a different story.

So that would mean black crimes are under reported as well?

FBI statistics are skewed because they only receive about 60% of crimes that are reported by law enforcement agencies. If all the redneck on redneck crimes were also reported then we would see a different story.

Possibly, but unlikely.

Most major cities do have to have a working relationship with the FBI.

Rural districts rarely interact with the FBI so are not obliged to do so.

That doesn't mean that there is no black crime in rural districts. However given that most rural areas are white the under reporting from those areas would mean that the current FBI stats are under reporting white crimes.

Possibly, but unlikely.

That doesn't mean that there is no black crime in rural districts. However given that most rural areas are white the under reporting from those areas would mean that the current FBI stats are under reporting white crimes.

It's pretty obvious that rural areas are going to have much less crime.
In fact it's almost none existent.

Possibly, but unlikely.

Except that is a fallacy!

Study Shows That Cities Are Safer Than Rural Areas Despite Crime TIME.com

But the study, which analyzed 1,295,919 deaths from injury between 1999 and 2006, found the rate of dying from an unintentional injury is over 15 times higher than that of homicide for the population as a whole. Whether you live in rural areas or the city, you’re much less likely to die from a gunshot wound — either from someone else or self-inflicted — than you are in a simple accident. Especially car crashes, which make up the bulk of unintentional injury deaths — motor-vehicle-injury-related deaths occurred at a rate that is more than 1.4 times higher than the next leading cause of death.

The study doesn’t attempt to explain why injury death is more common in rural areas than large urban ones, but some of the statistics are telling. The risk of firearm-related death showed no difference across the rural-urban spectrum for the population as a whole, but varied when divided up by age — firearm deaths were significantly higher for children and people ages 45 and older, while for people ages 20 to 44, the risk of firearm deaths were much higher in urban areas. I’d wager some of that comes down to differences in gun ownership: more householdshave firearms in rural areas than in urban ones, and sadly, too many gun owners keep their firearms where their children can reach them. The result can be tragic. At the same time, the bulk of victims killed by homicide are young men, according to FBI statistics. And they are more likely to be shot and killed in the cities.

But guns — whether used accidentally or with intent — are much less likely to be the cause of death than another tool: cars. And people drive more, drive longer, drive faster and drive drunker in rural areas than in urban ones, where they can walk or take public transit. Motor-vehicle crashes led to 27.61 deaths per 100,000 people in most rural areas, and just 10.58 deaths per 100,000 people. Those are stark statistics, and they don’t even take into account the cardiovascular benefits that may accrue to urbanites who spend more time walking than riding in cars. It’s not for nothing that New Yorkers, who live in the densest urban area in the U.S., live about 2.2 years longer than the national average.

It's not racist to use caution when dealing with the 13% of the population who commit 50% of the violent crime.

Only because whites are given passes for many of the same type of violations that blacks aren't. You sound racist.
There it is. I wondered how long it would take you to call me a racist because I questioned your flawed claims.

You're more informed than the FBI. That's a good one. :lol:

Possibly, but unlikely.

Except that is a fallacy!

Study Shows That Cities Are Safer Than Rural Areas Despite Crime TIME.com

But the study, which analyzed 1,295,919 deaths from injury between 1999 and 2006, found the rate of dying from an unintentional injury is over 15 times higher than that of homicide for the population as a whole. Whether you live in rural areas or the city, you’re much less likely to die from a gunshot wound — either from someone else or self-inflicted — than you are in a simple accident. Especially car crashes, which make up the bulk of unintentional injury deaths — motor-vehicle-injury-related deaths occurred at a rate that is more than 1.4 times higher than the next leading cause of death.

The study doesn’t attempt to explain why injury death is more common in rural areas than large urban ones, but some of the statistics are telling. The risk of firearm-related death showed no difference across the rural-urban spectrum for the population as a whole, but varied when divided up by age — firearm deaths were significantly higher for children and people ages 45 and older, while for people ages 20 to 44, the risk of firearm deaths were much higher in urban areas. I’d wager some of that comes down to differences in gun ownership: more householdshave firearms in rural areas than in urban ones, and sadly, too many gun owners keep their firearms where their children can reach them. The result can be tragic. At the same time, the bulk of victims killed by homicide are young men, according to FBI statistics. And they are more likely to be shot and killed in the cities.

But guns — whether used accidentally or with intent — are much less likely to be the cause of death than another tool: cars. And people drive more, drive longer, drive faster and drive drunker in rural areas than in urban ones, where they can walk or take public transit. Motor-vehicle crashes led to 27.61 deaths per 100,000 people in most rural areas, and just 10.58 deaths per 100,000 people. Those are stark statistics, and they don’t even take into account the cardiovascular benefits that may accrue to urbanites who spend more time walking than riding in cars. It’s not for nothing that New Yorkers, who live in the densest urban area in the U.S., live about 2.2 years longer than the national average.

Funny,I lived in the boonies and there were no deaths related to criminal activity the entire time I lived there.
Yet a day doesnt go by in Houston where someone isnt murdered.
And it being Time I have to question their findings.

It proves nothing. Different cops. You don't know that the ones in the case of the black guy would not have reacted the same way if he would have been white. Same thing with the first encounter. Try again.

Oh, bullshit.

Same town, same neighborhood.

What a crock of shit you wrote.

I bet we could repeat this project in every single city of the USA and get the same results, every single time.
Same town, same neighborhood? I don't think so. In the first one the cop is driving a black car and wearing short pants with no stripe and a darker color. In the second one the cops are driving white cars and wearing long pants with a stripe and a lighter color. Different cars, different uniforms, and you're claiming it's the same neighborhood? You're the one who is a crock of shit.

******* used to be banned from owning dogs in this country since they could be used as weapons. Everyone likes gun control, for the other guy.

Last edited:

That you need to spout lies says volumes.

That you need to spout lies says volumes.

you lie frequently, what do you care?

Forum List

Back