Why Cops Reaction Different - White vs Black Carrying AR15

Ahh yes, so if you can understand why a cop would treat a black person differently do you also understand that by treating them differently would result in different rates of "crime" and "incarceration"? Or do you think they just let black people slide with minor offenses which would be the opposite?
I must say I believe some (not all) White cops approach people, both Black and White, much too arrogantly and aggressively -- much moreso in fact than do Black cops who typically come on with much more restraint.

Of course that would piss you off. Thats human nature but you see, blacks are expected to be zen like when approached and accused of a crime.
Not Zen-like. But how about some common sense? When dealing with someone who can arrest you, or shoot you, instead of waving arms around and voicing melodramatic protest -- which isn't going to do a bit of good, why not just assume a neutral, passive posture?

Last edited:
As an aside, I consider the practice of casually walking around with a slung AR-15, or any other type of long gun, for the purpose of asserting the right of open carry is simply stupid and is looking for trouble whether one is Black or White. A discreetly worn handgun would not seem as senseless or provocative and would not so loudly suggest that one might be a psycho on the way to shooting up a mall or a movie theater.

White guy was approached and asked for his name. White guy refused and the cop says "uh oik"

Black guy was drawn down on, layed on the street, cuffed and property taken.

What does Herewego say? They were treated the same.....

... and if they werent its the black guys fault!

You're one stupid MFer. At no point was he cuffed.
And I never said they were treated the same. His treatment was based on the proclivity of blacks to commit crimes.
And statistics back that up.

Ok buddy

Well at least you admitted you were wrong.

You must be really dense to think he was admitting he was wrong.......no wonder you all think you win even when you are posted facts that show the opposite........just like you did to the very end with Romney......bwahahaha!

I love this self fulfilling strategy they have going. Harass blacks more because of the crime rate, which results in a higher number of blacks being jailed. The forget you advocate going after blacks more harshly and point at the enivitable rise in crime stats from the one group you support harassing.

Its a perfect circle of bullshit.

If the police decided tomorrow to focus on red heads. The crime rates for red heads would go up lol. Then this same bunch would say "hey its only fair since the red head crime rate is high"

If they're not doing anything wrong how are they getting arrested?

Boy, you're obtuse. If you don't want to believe something, you never will.

Blacks still majority of the wrongfully convicted

Blacks commit the majority of crimes.

No, blacks get arrested for crimes whites get off with.......end of story.

How many 911 calls if these were blacks?
622x350.jpg

Especially by the ones on this thread claiming that most blacks are criminals.......:)

White guy was approached and asked for his name. White guy refused and the cop says "uh oik"

And I never said they were treated the same. His treatment was based on the proclivity of blacks to commit crimes.

Ok buddy

You must be really dense to think he was admitting he was wrong.......no wonder you all think you win even when you are posted facts that show the opposite........just like you did to the very end with Romney......bwahahaha!

So you're just as stupid?

Black guys giving attitude is punishable by death.
Black guys "giving attitude" is often simply stupid and creates situations that could be avoided. The same applies to White guys, but White guys usually have the good sense to react passively to cops.

You didnt watch the video.

White guy gave attitude - cop walked away

Black guy didnt - Lay on the ground, you're a threat

Therein lies the problem....see, Mike thinks the white guy didn't cop an attitude......if we "voiced over" what the white guy said to the cop and made it so it was the black guy saying it, I bet Mikey would be saying that the black guy was copping a bad attitude.

Why do the cops react differently to a white person open-carrying an AR15, but go ballistic when a black person is doing the same thing?

And many want to claim that there is no discrimination? Hmmmm....

You are a fucking retard...stick to your cat thread.

Shupfag! Go eat another doughnut fatty.

Ok buddy

So you're just as stupid?

Thanks for proving how dense you are......stupido.

I think what's worse is having a gun drawn down on you and arrested for no reason ranks a little higher in the outrage scale than a thread that shows obvious racism.

White guy with gun: can I see your ID? No, why not?

Black guy with a gun: *pulls gun first* get on the ground. *and rested and property confiscated*
Considering the statistical reality of crime in America, along with the fact that an undeniable state of hostility exists where Blacks vs cops is concerned, I can understand why a White cop would be more nervous when confronting an armed Black than he would be if confronting an armed White. I am White and if I were a cop I know I would be.

But that doesn't change my feelings about the "Get on the ground!" routine. That is offensively excessive except in situations where a known and specific threat exists. In this example I believe the cop could have checked the Black fellow's status without putting him through that obnoxious routine. If I were Black that would piss me off, too.

Ahh yes, so if you can understand why a cop would treat a black person differently do you also understand that by treating them differently would result in different rates of "crime" and "incarceration"? Or do you think they just let black people slide with minor offenses which would be the opposite?

Of course that would piss you off. Thats human nature but you see, blacks are expected to be zen like when approached and accused of a crime.
Just don't mouth off and cooperate. Sometimes doing so could avoid you getting arrested all together. The rest of the time, at least you aren't adding to the rap sheet by resisting arrest to maintain "street cred". Just obey the officer's orders and remain silent until your lawyer is present. Common sense stuff really.

Yeah, you won't get arrested
I must say I believe some (not all) White cops approach people, both Black and White, much too arrogantly and aggressively -- much moreso in fact than do Black cops who typically come on with much more restraint.

Not Zen-like. But how about some common sense? When dealing with someone who can arrest you, or shoot you, instead of waving arms around and voicing melodramatic protest -- which isn't going to do a bit of good, why not just assume a neutral, passive posture?

Yeah, if only the black walked differenly, right?

You're not being serious

I love this self fulfilling strategy they have going. Harass blacks more because of the crime rate, which results in a higher number of blacks being jailed. The forget you advocate going after blacks more harshly and point at the enivitable rise in crime stats from the one group you support harassing.

Its a perfect circle of bullshit.

If the police decided tomorrow to focus on red heads. The crime rates for red heads would go up lol. Then this same bunch would say "hey its only fair since the red head crime rate is high"

If they're not doing anything wrong how are they getting arrested?

Boy, you're obtuse. If you don't want to believe something, you never will.

Blacks still majority of the wrongfully convicted

Blacks commit the majority of crimes.

No, blacks get arrested for crimes whites get off with.......end of story.
Was this guy arrested?

I think what's worse is having a gun drawn down on you and arrested for no reason ranks a little higher in the outrage scale than a thread that shows obvious racism.

White guy with gun: can I see your ID? No, why not?

Black guy with a gun: *pulls gun first* get on the ground. *and rested and property confiscated*
Considering the statistical reality of crime in America, along with the fact that an undeniable state of hostility exists where Blacks vs cops is concerned, I can understand why a White cop would be more nervous when confronting an armed Black than he would be if confronting an armed White. I am White and if I were a cop I know I would be.

But that doesn't change my feelings about the "Get on the ground!" routine. That is offensively excessive except in situations where a known and specific threat exists. In this example I believe the cop could have checked the Black fellow's status without putting him through that obnoxious routine. If I were Black that would piss me off, too.

Just don't mouth off and cooperate. Sometimes doing so could avoid you getting arrested all together. The rest of the time, at least you aren't adding to the rap sheet by resisting arrest to maintain "street cred". Just obey the officer's orders and remain silent until your lawyer is present. Common sense stuff really.

Yeah, you won't get arrested

Yeah, if only the black walked differenly, right?

You're not being serious
I have been pulled over by cops before under suspicion of committing a crime, both times I got out of it by being respectful and following orders. I am not even white, I am Jewish. Managed bot of get shot either. Imagine that?

Jewish? Lol...yes your experience is very unlike white people...totally!

I've been pulled over to and was let go. Stayed calm. Then there were times when no matter how cool I was, and you won't believe this, but the cops actions had nothing to do with how chill I was, I was guilty of something. 3-4cop cars show up.

Maybe I should've been more cool? But generally someones actions are their responsibility...unless, I'm learning, a black person is involved. Then any action...like walking down the street...was threatening.

You guys are running out of excuses when you believe the black guy did something that warranted being drawn down on and arrested...and the white guy didnt.

Same actions...very different results. I'm just waiting for someone to blame it on a cloudy day

I've been pulled over to and was let go. Stayed calm. Then there were times when no matter how cool I was, and you won't believe this, but the cops actions had nothing to do with how chill I was, I was guilty of something. 3-4cop cars show up.

Maybe I should've been more cool? But generally someones actions are their responsibility...unless, I'm learning, a black person is involved. Then any action...like walking down the street...was threatening.
Yea it is different. White people weren't gassed by the millions, guess I didn't get the memo were fucking white since we were ostracized from European society for centuries. But I am sure a dumb schwartze like you knows my racial background better than I, don't make me laugh.

Yea, that's right, I don't believe your story you dindu nuffin, given your mouthy attitude.

What evidence is there that Police Officers "go ballistic" when they see a Black man carrying an AR15? Can you cite how many Black guys have been shot while carrying an AR15? It should be noted that the FBI's "ballistic" tolerance apparently doesn't extend to a Black guy carrying a knife but the Feds get a pass because the liberal media gives them a pass. The dirty little secret is that clown faced white liberals are suspicious of all Black men and that's the basis of the post.

You guys are running out of excuses when you believe the black guy did something that warranted being drawn down on and arrested...and the white guy didnt.

Same actions...very different results. I'm just waiting for someone to blame it on a cloudy day

It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain why he was treated differently.
So I guess it's no surprise you cant figure it out.

Yea it is different. White people weren't gassed by the millions, guess I didn't get the memo were fucking white since we were ostracized from European society for centuries. But I am sure a dumb schwartze like you knows my racial background better than I, don't make me laugh.

Yea, that's right, I don't believe your story you dindu nuffin, given your mouthy attitude.

Lol! Checkmate idiot. Now do you see how dumb you sound pretending to know my racial background?

So stop and listen and get your head outta your tuckus

It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain why he was treated differently.
So I guess it's no surprise you cant figure it out.

Yeah. He's black...that's what I said

Lol! Checkmate idiot. Now do you see how dumb you sound pretending to know my racial background?

So stop and listen and get your head outta your tuckus
Listen you piece of shit. We made your people and can break them as well. Extend us that fucking courtesy and know your place.

Forum List

Back