Why Cops Reaction Different - White vs Black Carrying AR15

Jewish? Lol...yes your experience is very unlike white people...totally!

I've been pulled over to and was let go. Stayed calm. Then there were times when no matter how cool I was, and you won't believe this, but the cops actions had nothing to do with how chill I was, I was guilty of something. 3-4cop cars show up.

Maybe I should've been more cool? But generally someones actions are their responsibility...unless, I'm learning, a black person is involved. Then any action...like walking down the street...was threatening.
Yea it is different. White people weren't gassed by the millions, guess I didn't get the memo were fucking white since we were ostracized from European society for centuries. But I am sure a dumb schwartze like you knows my racial background better than I, don't make me laugh.

Yea, that's right, I don't believe your story you dindu nuffin, given your mouthy attitude.

Lol! Checkmate idiot. Now do you see how dumb you sound pretending to know my racial background?

So stop and listen and get your head outta your tuckus
Listen you piece of shit. We made your people and can break them as well. Extend us that fucking courtesy and know your place.

Oy vey, You must be confused. You aren't god silly. Just because you killed his son doesn't mean you become him.

The chutzpah of this fool

It's not racist to use caution when dealing with the 13% of the population who commit 50% of the violent crime.

Only because whites are given passes for many of the same type of violations that blacks aren't. You sound racist.
There it is. I wondered how long it would take you to call me a racist because I questioned your flawed claims.

Naw! You ARE a racist and here is proof:

picture-22-png.42103

Attachments

• Picture 22.png
    Picture 22.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 130
Jewish? Lol...yes your experience is very unlike white people...totally!

I've been pulled over to and was let go. Stayed calm. Then there were times when no matter how cool I was, and you won't believe this, but the cops actions had nothing to do with how chill I was, I was guilty of something. 3-4cop cars show up.

Maybe I should've been more cool? But generally someones actions are their responsibility...unless, I'm learning, a black person is involved. Then any action...like walking down the street...was threatening.
Yea it is different. White people weren't gassed by the millions, guess I didn't get the memo were fucking white since we were ostracized from European society for centuries. But I am sure a dumb schwartze like you knows my racial background better than I, don't make me laugh.

Yea, that's right, I don't believe your story you dindu nuffin, given your mouthy attitude.

Lol! Checkmate idiot. Now do you see how dumb you sound pretending to know my racial background?

So stop and listen and get your head outta your tuckus
Listen you piece of shit. We made your people and can break them as well. Extend us that fucking courtesy and know your place.

Oy vey, You must be confused. You aren't god silly. Just because you killed his son doesn't mean you become him.

The chutzpah of this fool
We are God's chosen, and don't forget it you anti-semitic shit stain.

It's not racist to use caution when dealing with the 13% of the population who commit 50% of the violent crime.

Only because whites are given passes for many of the same type of violations that blacks aren't. You sound racist.
There it is. I wondered how long it would take you to call me a racist because I questioned your flawed claims.

picture-22-png.42103
And how is that racist, Mr. Butthurt? (Not that I give a damn if you think I'm racist).

Antisemitism is far more prevalent among blacks and non-white immigrants groups than among Germans or White Americans(almost doesn't exist). I am far more worried about the safety of my people as this country becomes more third world in it's composition. Not only for Jews here but for the State of Israel.

I love this self fulfilling strategy they have going. Harass blacks more because of the crime rate, which results in a higher number of blacks being jailed. The forget you advocate going after blacks more harshly and point at the enivitable rise in crime stats from the one group you support harassing.

Its a perfect circle of bullshit.

If the police decided tomorrow to focus on red heads. The crime rates for red heads would go up lol. Then this same bunch would say "hey its only fair since the red head crime rate is high"

If they're not doing anything wrong how are they getting arrested?

Boy, you're obtuse. If you don't want to believe something, you never will.

Blacks still majority of the wrongfully convicted

Blacks commit the majority of crimes.

No, blacks get arrested for crimes whites get off with.......end of story.
Was this guy arrested?

Was the white guy asked to lie down on the ground?

I think what's worse is having a gun drawn down on you and arrested for no reason ranks a little higher in the outrage scale than a thread that shows obvious racism.

White guy with gun: can I see your ID? No, why not?

Black guy with a gun: *pulls gun first* get on the ground. *and rested and property confiscated*
Considering the statistical reality of crime in America, along with the fact that an undeniable state of hostility exists where Blacks vs cops is concerned, I can understand why a White cop would be more nervous when confronting an armed Black than he would be if confronting an armed White. I am White and if I were a cop I know I would be.

But that doesn't change my feelings about the "Get on the ground!" routine. That is offensively excessive except in situations where a known and specific threat exists. In this example I believe the cop could have checked the Black fellow's status without putting him through that obnoxious routine. If I were Black that would piss me off, too.

Ahh yes, so if you can understand why a cop would treat a black person differently do you also understand that by treating them differently would result in different rates of "crime" and "incarceration"? Or do you think they just let black people slide with minor offenses which would be the opposite?

Of course that would piss you off. Thats human nature but you see, blacks are expected to be zen like when approached and accused of a crime.
Just don't mouth off and cooperate. Sometimes doing so could avoid you getting arrested all together. The rest of the time, at least you aren't adding to the rap sheet by resisting arrest to maintain "street cred". Just obey the officer's orders and remain silent until your lawyer is present. Common sense stuff really.

Yeah, you won't get arrested
Ahh yes, so if you can understand why a cop would treat a black person differently do you also understand that by treating them differently would result in different rates of "crime" and "incarceration"? Or do you think they just let black people slide with minor offenses which would be the opposite?
I must say I believe some (not all) White cops approach people, both Black and White, much too arrogantly and aggressively -- much moreso in fact than do Black cops who typically come on with much more restraint.

Of course that would piss you off. Thats human nature but you see, blacks are expected to be zen like when approached and accused of a crime.
Not Zen-like. But how about some common sense? When dealing with someone who can arrest you, or shoot you, instead of waving arms around and voicing melodramatic protest -- which isn't going to do a bit of good, why not just assume a neutral, passive posture?

Yeah, if only the black walked differenly, right?

You're not being serious
I have been pulled over by cops before under suspicion of committing a crime, both times I got out of it by being respectful and following orders. I am not even white, I am Jewish.

Not all cops are racist, but there sure a lot who are, just because you got lucky and got one that wasn't....but then, you're not black, so it might have been different if you were.

Managed bot of get shot either. Imagine that?
Er, is that supposed to be in English? What the hell does it mean?

picture-22-png.42103
And how is that racist, Mr. Butthurt? (Not that I give a damn if you think I'm racist).

Geez......are all conservatives that obtuse? It is obvious that you don't give a damn, but most of you conservatives make such comments and then insist that you are not racist. At least have the balls to admit that you are.

Porch monkey
a black person[201] referring to perceived common behavior of groups hanging out on front porches or steps of urban apartment complexes in US cities.

List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

picture-22-png.42103

Geez......are all conservatives that obtuse? It is obvious that you don't give a damn, but most of you conservatives make such comments and then insist that you are not racist. At least have the balls to admit that you are.

Porch monkey
a black person[201] referring to perceived common behavior of groups hanging out on front porches or steps of urban apartment complexes in US cities.

Hey dumbfuck, if I was a racist I would not support Allen West, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, the list goes on, shitforbrains.

If they're not doing anything wrong how are they getting arrested?

Was this guy arrested?

No. Was that the same officer?

And was the black guy arrested?

picture-22-png.42103

Porch monkey

Hey dumbfuck, if I was a racist I would not support Allen West, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, the list goes on, shitforbrains.

You're such an idiot.....the only reason you support those clowns is because they are token conservatives.....you really wouldn't like them if they were regular people, admit it, racist asshole.

picture-22-png.42103

Porch monkey

You're such an idiot.....the only reason you support those clowns is because they are token conservatives.....you really wouldn't like them if they were regular people, admit it, racist asshole.
I wouldn't like them if they were stupid fucking liberals like you, so yeah, you're right in that respect, asshole.

Considering the statistical reality of crime in America, along with the fact that an undeniable state of hostility exists where Blacks vs cops is concerned, I can understand why a White cop would be more nervous when confronting an armed Black than he would be if confronting an armed White. I am White and if I were a cop I know I would be.

But that doesn't change my feelings about the "Get on the ground!" routine. That is offensively excessive except in situations where a known and specific threat exists. In this example I believe the cop could have checked the Black fellow's status without putting him through that obnoxious routine. If I were Black that would piss me off, too.

Just don't mouth off and cooperate. Sometimes doing so could avoid you getting arrested all together. The rest of the time, at least you aren't adding to the rap sheet by resisting arrest to maintain "street cred". Just obey the officer's orders and remain silent until your lawyer is present. Common sense stuff really.

Yeah, you won't get arrested
I must say I believe some (not all) White cops approach people, both Black and White, much too arrogantly and aggressively -- much moreso in fact than do Black cops who typically come on with much more restraint.

Not Zen-like. But how about some common sense? When dealing with someone who can arrest you, or shoot you, instead of waving arms around and voicing melodramatic protest -- which isn't going to do a bit of good, why not just assume a neutral, passive posture?

Yeah, if only the black walked differenly, right?

You're not being serious
I have been pulled over by cops before under suspicion of committing a crime, both times I got out of it by being respectful and following orders. I am not even white, I am Jewish.

Not all cops are racist, but there sure a lot who are, just because you got lucky and got one that wasn't....but then, you're not black, so it might have been different if you were.

Managed bot of get shot either. Imagine that?
Er, is that supposed to be in English? What the hell does it mean?
The police officer I encountered a blonde hair blue eyed aryan man with a crew cut. He asked if I was a Jew, and called me an oven magnet. I kept my composure, andd followed commands unlike some dumb 85 IQ mud person and got on my way.

Later I was able to bring a federal hate crime law suit on him with my lawyer buddy from college and was able to appropriate his house for damages. Showed that Nazi whose in charge.

I meant to type, "managed not to get shot, imagine that", I was on my cell phone typing that.

picture-22-png.42103

Porch monkey

Don't want racist ideas? Don't adopt them. Otherwise, mind your own business.

Was this guy arrested?

No. Was that the same officer?
What does that prove? That only some white cops are racist? Where did I say all of them were? Are you that obtuse?

And was the black guy arrested?
He might have been. Was the white guy arrested? Did they take the white guy's gun? Did they make the white guy lie on the ground....see, if you go back and read the OP, it doesn't say that all blacks are always arrested, and it doesn't say that whites are never arrested....it says:

Why do the cops react differently to a white person open-carrying an AR15, but go ballistic when a black person is doing the same thing?

Obviously you and the others arguing here are too obtuse to understand that they were treated differently, which anyone with a brain can readily see....instead of asking so many stupid questions why don't you try and figure out what the OP says.

picture-22-png.42103

Porch monkey

Don't want racist ideas? Don't adopt them. Otherwise, mind your own business.

I don't.....and I don't have to mind my business........racist people who claim they are not racist need to be exposed, like you.

picture-22-png.42103

Porch monkey

Why don't you say what you REALLY mean, racist??? Token ni**ers? Go ahead, say it.

Forum List

Back