Why Cops Reaction Different - White vs Black Carrying AR15

And how is that racist, Mr. Butthurt? (Not that I give a damn if you think I'm racist).

Geez......are all conservatives that obtuse? It is obvious that you don't give a damn, but most of you conservatives make such comments and then insist that you are not racist. At least have the balls to admit that you are.

Porch monkey
a black person[201] referring to perceived common behavior of groups hanging out on front porches or steps of urban apartment complexes in US cities.

List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Hey dumbfuck, if I was a racist I would not support Allen West, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, the list goes on, shitforbrains.

You're such an idiot.....the only reason you support those clowns is because they are token conservatives.....you really wouldn't like them if they were regular people, admit it, racist asshole.
Don't want racist ideas? Don't adopt them. Otherwise, mind your own business.

I don't.....and I don't have to mind my business........racist people who claim they are not racist need to be exposed, like you.
Racist people like you? Read my last post.

Only because whites are given passes for many of the same type of violations that blacks aren't. You sound racist.
There it is. I wondered how long it would take you to call me a racist because I questioned your flawed claims.

Naw! You ARE a racist and here is proof:

picture-22-png.42103
And how is that racist, Mr. Butthurt? (Not that I give a damn if you think I'm racist).

Geez......are all conservatives that obtuse? It is obvious that you don't give a damn, but most of you conservatives make such comments and then insist that you are not racist. At least have the balls to admit that you are.

Porch monkey
a black person[201] referring to perceived common behavior of groups hanging out on front porches or steps of urban apartment complexes in US cities.

Hey dumbfuck, if I was a racist I would not support Allen West, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, the list goes on, shitforbrains.

YAWNNNNNNN!

Blacks commit the majority of crimes.

No, blacks get arrested for crimes whites get off with.......end of story.
Was this guy arrested?

Was the white guy asked to lie down on the ground?
No. Was that the same officer?
What does that prove? That only some white cops are racist? Where did I say all of them were? Are you that obtuse?

And was the black guy arrested?
He might have been. Was the white guy arrested? Did they take the white guy's gun? Did they make the white guy lie on the ground....see, if you go back and read the OP, it doesn't say that all blacks are always arrested, and it doesn't say that whites are never arrested....it says:

Why do the cops react differently to a white person open-carrying an AR15, but go ballistic when a black person is doing the same thing?

Obviously you and the others arguing here are too obtuse to understand that they were treated differently, which anyone with a brain can readily see....instead of asking so many stupid questions why don't you try and figure out what the OP says.
You have no proof the cop who made the black guy drop is racist, its not the same cop.

You have no proof he was arrested.

You have no example of a cop treating a white man than a black man for the same incident, or an example of a black being arrested for something a white wouldn't be arrested for.

Basically, your op is crap and you are a stupid n-igger lover. i hope your car breaks down on MLK boulevard and you are beaten severely.

Porch monkey

You're such an idiot.....the only reason you support those clowns is because they are token conservatives.....you really wouldn't like them if they were regular people, admit it, racist asshole.

I don't.....and I don't have to mind my business........racist people who claim they are not racist need to be exposed, like you.

You're the one making racist slurs, racist.

There it is. I wondered how long it would take you to call me a racist because I questioned your flawed claims.

Naw! You ARE a racist and here is proof:

picture-22-png.42103

Porch monkey

YAWNNNNNNN!
What's wrong, Pubichair, run out of argument?

Porch monkey

No one is making you be racist, live and let live and let others be. You have no right to tell people how to live their lives or tell them what to do in the bedroom.

lol these are the people who voted for barry "n-igger" obama

You outed yourself, racist, when you called them "token conservatives" and meant to say "token ni**ers". Admit it.

No, blacks get arrested for crimes whites get off with.......end of story.
Was this guy arrested?

What does that prove? That only some white cops are racist? Where did I say all of them were? Are you that obtuse?

He might have been. Was the white guy arrested? Did they take the white guy's gun? Did they make the white guy lie on the ground....see, if you go back and read the OP, it doesn't say that all blacks are always arrested, and it doesn't say that whites are never arrested....it says:

Why do the cops react differently to a white person open-carrying an AR15, but go ballistic when a black person is doing the same thing?

Obviously you and the others arguing here are too obtuse to understand that they were treated differently, which anyone with a brain can readily see....instead of asking so many stupid questions why don't you try and figure out what the OP says.
You have no proof the cop who made the black guy drop is racist, its not the same cop.
And you have no proof that the cop who didn't mistreat the white guy isn't racist, either.....how he would have reacted to a black guy carrying an AR-15.

We can do this all day.....you have no proof he wasn't.

You have no example of a cop treating a white man than a black man for the same incident, or an example of a black being arrested for something a white wouldn't be arrested for.
You are in denial....there are plenty of cases where the black person is mistreated for no reason, way many more than cases where whites are mistreated for no reason.

Basically, your op is crap and you are a stupid n-igger lover. i hope your car breaks down on MLK boulevard and you are beaten severely.

And you are hateful racist person who is in denial of hating people because of the color of their skin and won't face up to it. It is stupid to hate people for something they have no control of, so you must be stupid. And, you are one to say that you are God's chosen? Bwahahahaha.....your god is Lucifer.

Thanks for finally proving that you are racist.....

You outed yourself, racist, when you called them "token conservatives" and meant to say "token ni**ers". Admit it.

Bwahahaha....I don't mince words, like you, who has been denying the very fact that you are racist and finally your own words betray you.

I wouldn't like them if they were stupid fucking liberals like you, so yeah, you're right in that respect, asshole.

In other words, you wouldn't like them if they weren't "Republicans".....but you really don't like them. Admit it, asshole.

Why don't you say what you REALLY mean, racist??? Token ni**ers? Go ahead, say it.

Those would be your words, racist. I have never posted that word against any person, because I'm not racist like you.

Was this guy arrested?

And you have no proof that the cop who didn't mistreat the white guy isn't racist, either.....how he would have reacted to a black guy carrying an AR-15.

We can do this all day.....you have no proof he wasn't.

You are in denial....there are plenty of cases where the black person is mistreated for no reason, way many more than cases where whites are mistreated for no reason.

And you are hateful racist person who is in denial of hating people because of the color of their skin and won't face up to it. It is stupid to hate people for something they have no control of, so you must be stupid. And, you are one to say that you are God's chosen? Bwahahahaha.....your god is Lucifer.
So basically you have no proof for your claims, but we should believe he was arrested and the other cop would have totally treated him the same way because "muh racism". Sure thing buddy, :lol:

I don't hate them, its like hating a lion for attacking a zebra, its their nature. They have lower IQs and smaller brains on average as a race. I just think they should go back to Ape Island and get out of Israel and the USA.

I'd like to see a reality show where your creepy cracker ass is thrown is prison.

I can't be racist my family was holocausted. We invented the word racist and get to decide its meaning. Shut up and know your place goy.

It's not racist to use caution when dealing with the 13% of the population who commit 50% of the violent crime.
So basically, it doesn't matter what we do. We're going to be judged by the color of our skin and not the content of our character. And you couldn't be more happier about it.

I get it.

No one fears being mugged by a white guy.

So basically you have no proof for your claims, but we should believe he was arrested and the other cop would have totally treated him the same way because "muh racism". Sure thing buddy, :lol:

I don't hate them, its like hating a lion for attacking a zebra, its their nature. They have lower IQs and smaller brains on average as a race. I just think they should go back to Ape Island and get out of Israel and the USA.

I'd like to see a reality show where your creepy cracker ass is thrown is prison.

Thank you for continuing to show your ass and your racism and what an immature person you really are.

Thank you for continuing to show your ass and your racism and what an immature person you really are.
MayHaveBeenHolocaustedAtLeastImNotBlack.

It's not racist to use caution when dealing with the 13% of the population who commit 50% of the violent crime.
So basically, it doesn't matter what we do. We're going to be judged by the color of our skin and not the content of our character. And you couldn't be more happier about it.

I get it.

No one fears being mugged by a white guy.

What color is the sky in your world?

Jack the Ripper to Charles Manson The Top 13 Serial Killers Ever Page 2

I can't be racist my family was holocausted. We invented the word racist and get to decide its meaning. Shut up and know your place goy.

That explains a lot. Now you just need to grow up.

Forum List

Back