Why did Donald Trump lie to his supporters at the insurrection pep rally?

"Trump didn't lie to his supporters." :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

As for what matters, holding a treasonous crook who attempted to overthrow the government accountable IS the most important thing right now.

He didn't try to overthrow shit. He felt it was rigged and voiced out about it. Why did Hillary's people have a recount in three states, because they thought everything was legit? Then there was Gore, and after him Kerry.

He didn't try to overthrow shit. He felt it was rigged and voiced out about it. Why did Hillary's people have a recount in three states, because they thought everything was legit? Then there was Gore, and after him Kerry.
He led a movement called stop the steal and constantly proclaimed as it was fact that the election was rigged and stolen. He did this without evidence. But his idiot supporter Ms blindly believed him and it led to a riot at the capital. He needs to be held accountable for that

How is that possible?

Seek a new financial advisor, not named Ray.

Because I had employer sponsored health insurance my entire adult life until that Bozo invaded the White House. When Commie Care started, my employer (like a lot of small businesses) dropped our coverage. Since "if you like your hospital you can keep your hospital" was nothing but a complete lie, I was forced to either pay for those overpriced garbage plans on his site and leave the health facility I was treated at since a baby, or try to stay with them and pay everything in cash.

I do have a financial advisor. He told me the best advice he could give me is never vote Democrat. He was right.

As the hearings have shown, Trump knew he lost. He knew the election was not rigged. He was told by everyone around him. He willfully ignored them and decided to pursue illegal means to win, and he brought in batshit crazy people to help him do it.

He wanted Pence to overthrow the election illegally. That has fuck-all to do with Gore or Clinton or Kerry.

Trump got his recounts. Several. And they ALL told him he lost. Again and again and again. Over and over and over.

So then Trump decided to go with a coup and have Pence illegally throw out the CERTIFIED results.

biden-67th-president-2.jpg

And when you tell them that Trump participated in getting us two vaccines in a year, signed contracts guaranteeing Americans came first, responded to the PPE shelves DumBama left empty, pressuring the FDA to approve a vaccine, they tell you Trump had nothing to do with that.

Don't forget that Trump shut down the economy and got it restarted again safely without undo damage to it, then Joey came along, wanted to send stimulus out too to be liked, even though it wasn't needed, blew something like 2.4 trillion that we didn't need to spend, shouldn't have spent, that didn't do jack for any of us, which sent us into stagflation now while wasting 50 billion on a war were not even involved in on the other side of the world because the shithole has Hunter's back.

You just can't make this stuff up! Only in democrapaville. :21:

Don't forget that Trump shut down the economy and got it restarted again safely without undo damage to it, then Joey came along, wanted to send stimulus out too to be liked, even though it wasn't needed, blew something like 2.4 trillion that we didn't need to spend, shouldn't have spent, that didn't do jack for any of us, which sent us into stagflation now while wasting 50 billion on a war were not even involved in on the other side of the world because the shithole has Hunter's back.

You just can't make this stuff up! Only in democrapaville. :21:
You don’t think the trillions of dollars he spent was a cause of the inflation we are seeing?! You don’t think the shutdown created supply chain issues that we are still experiencing?

You're approaching this from the perspective of a normal adult. He has the temperament and self esteem of a child.

I think he thought this could work, that Pence would be forced to change his mind and break the law. So, when Pence chose to do what he was supposed to do, Trump acted out by sending the tweet that poured gas on the fire.

Trump is an adult chronologically, but he is a profoundly damaged child temperamentally. He told Pence, "if you don't do this, I don't want to be your friend any more". Who talks like that? Not a normal adult. A child.

I agree with what you are saying. My point is that the lie itself demonstrates what his intentions were on that day. You're right, he did think it could work. Donald already knew where Pence stood on the matter, and Donald suddenly hated Pence for it. So, why would Donald tell his supporters that the question was still up in the air unless he still thought there was a chance that Pence could somehow be convinced to change his mind? At that point, the only thing left to possibly change Pence's mind was the crowd.

We know that Donald wouldn't hesitate to tell the world that Pence was a poopyhead. He wasn't praising Pence in public simply because anything else would have been uncooth. He couldn't very well tell the crowd that Mike Pence had already made up his mind and that the party was over. They would have all packed up and went home. He wanted that mob to believe that they could change the outcome. He needed them to believe it. That is the only possible explanation.

As the hearings have shown, Trump knew he lost. He knew the election was not rigged. He was told by everyone around him. He willfully ignored them and decided to pursue illegal means to win, and he brought in batshit crazy people to help him do it.

He wanted Pence to overthrow the election illegally. That has fuck-all to do with Gore or Clinton or Kerry.

Trump got his recounts. Several. And they ALL told him he lost. Again and again and again. Over and over and over.

So then Trump decided to go with a coup and have Pence illegally throw out the CERTIFIED results.

biden-67th-president-2.jpg

Just watch, this time next year the GOP will be saying that Biden isn't eligible to run again because he's already been re-elected half a dozen times.

I agree with what you are saying. My point is that the lie itself demonstrates what his intentions were on that day. You're right, he did think it could work. Donald already knew where Pence stood on the matter, and Donald suddenly hated Pence for it. So, why would Donald tell his supporters that the question was still up in the air unless he still thought there was a chance that Pence could somehow be convinced to change his mind? At that point, the only thing left to possibly change Pence's mind was the crowd.

We know that Donald wouldn't hesitate to tell the world that Pence was a poopyhead. He wasn't praising Pence in public simply because anything else would have been uncooth. He couldn't very well tell the crowd that Mike Pence had already made up his mind and that the party was over. They would have all packed up and went home. He wanted that mob to believe that they could change the outcome. He needed them to believe it. That is the only possible explanation.
Agreed. I guess he thought that they were his last chance.

What do you think he was thinking at 2:24pm, when knowing that it had become violent, he once again tweeted inflammatory things about Pence? Do you think he was consciously wanting them to escalate the attack, pouring gas on a fire?

Yep. We needed that infusion in 2020, confirmed by leading economists and the proof is how equanimous we stayed all through Trump's time and beyond despite Covid.
You’re right we did need it. We needed to avoid a depression and massive unemployment. But don’t be a fool and assume that just because we needed it that it didn’t have the negative effects that massive spending and a shut down has on an economy

Who cares? Flags and baby carriages, and everyone globally knows what the Dims did to cheat the election win.

I don't think you Dims know what a mob is.....stolen tvs, fires, murders.....thats a mob

Who cares? Flags and baby carriages, and everyone globally knows what the Dims did to cheat the election win.
Haha, yeah, everybody knows except for any sort of law enforcement or judicial entity where claims like this get proven and people held accountable. Y’all are a laughing stock

Forum List

Back