Why didn't Jimmy Carter show up for Kennedy Wreath laying??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Jimmy Carter showed his disrespect by not showing up for FELLOW Democrat and the OLDEST and closest to the event President!

Where was he???

He was afraid he might see obama, and give him some good advice. Then he would still remain the worst president ever! Lol

Jimmy Carter showed his disrespect by not showing up for FELLOW Democrat and the OLDEST and closest to the event President!

Where was he???

Could it be you answered your own question?

As a human ages, they don't get around as much.

:thup: True story.

The ONLY reason I posted this was some IDIOT blaming Bush for Kennedy's killing asked where was GWB!

So to counter this idiotic posts I posted an equally idiotic post!

Who cares? Carter has a life of his own. He doesn't have to show up for every ceramony the government has. Let the man live his life and continue building houses for people

Give J. Earl a little credit. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Clinton and Barry either.

The ONLY reason I posted this was some IDIOT blaming Bush for Kennedy's killing asked where was GWB!

So to counter this idiotic posts I posted an equally idiotic post!

As a former Governor of Texas, George Bush has no business being anywhere near the JFK grave

Fuck'n Kennedy Killers

Photobomb!

wreathcopy.jpg

Why didn't Obama go left instead of right?

Why didn't Obama invite x instead of y?

Why did Jimmy smirk instead of smile?

Basically whatever Obama or any dem does the Anti's aka Repubs will side with the opposite thing. Obama breathes thru his nose and they say Obama is too good for mouth breathing.

Why didn't Obama go left instead of right?

Why didn't Obama invite x instead of y?

Why did Jimmy smirk instead of smile?

Basically whatever Obama or any dem does the Anti's aka Repubs will side with the opposite thing. Obama breathes thru his nose and they say Obama is too good for mouth breathing.

um... we are talking about Jimmy Carter. Not Obama.

Why didn't Ted Nugent show up to the wreath laying ceremony? Did he shit himself? Were there "no pedophiles allowed" signs posted? I must know!

Forum List

Back