Why do Americans hate hippies?

Rave girls are awesome!

6fEee.png

Barefoot, pregnant and chained to the stove. Lovely.
HAH! Nah, I'm pretty protective over my kitchen. I might be willing to share, but generally she's going to have to put up with my culinary skills. Luckily for her, they've been honed since I was like 12 on food stamp cooking. At 18 I was making damn good meals on a $100/month budget without ever even bothering with any recipe. :)

Go to federal prison just for smoking a plant. Why do you guys hate hippies? I personally think the world would be a better place with more of them. So if I want to be a true American I have to fear this entity called God and I have to eat fried food?
I became a hippie in 1968 because their ideology was "Peace, love and brotherhood". Right wingers have always hated that stuff. They say it is weakness.....just like Hitler and Mussolini believed. But it really takes a strong person to carry that hippie flag all these years. "We shall overcome."

the hippies became the establishment, but you are obviously still an unemployed stoner

Go to federal prison just for smoking a plant. Why do you guys hate hippies? I personally think the world would be a better place with more of them. So if I want to be a true American I have to fear this entity called God and I have to eat fried food?
Americans in general don't hate hippies.

But rednecks, punk rockers, neo Nazis, militia types, and Republicans do.

hey dipshit

many former hippies are republicans

Americans in general don't hate hippies.

But rednecks, punk rockers, neo Nazis, militia types, and Republicans do.

hey dipshit

many former hippies are republicans
Those were never hippies they were "wannabes"

Your title might read.....Why do American's hate Hippies that smoke pot...
I am a hippie from the 60's who doesn't smoke pot~ makes me feel paranoid :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
Cons are paranoid without pot.

LOL, a leftist talking about someone being paranoid. Republicans are trying to take your government check away...
Paranoia is imaginary. Cons trying to destroy Social Security, Medicare, food stamps for hungry children, and healthcare is real, not imaginary. Cons really are cold heartless fucks, and that's a good enough reason to be a hippie.

speaking of imaginary ^

Forum List

Back