Why do black people fight with the police so often?

So in your mind

A) Female criminals should be treated differently than male criminals

and

B) No woman could ever do ANYTHING to deserve being hit under ANY circumstances?

I didn't say anything about being treated differently. A man should not punch a woman in the face. That is my stance. I understand that you think differently and I respect that.

Sorry, I can't respect that you feel a male police officer shouldn't be able to hit a female who attacks him.

Let me ask you. Should a female cop be able to punch a male attacker?

Yes.

William,

Your's is a brief yet very accurate description of the Negro people in North America. I do beleiev though that our Negros in Canada are higher on the proverbial "food-chain" than are yours of America. We have found that it is cheaper to give them welfare and medical marijuanna than it is to put them in jail. This approach also makes us look much more compassionate to the rest of the world. Our police are quite expert at beating the heck out of the Negro and leaving no marks on their body.

At the upcoming G20 Summit in Toronto you wont see too many minorities protesting - they have been politely asked to leave the city and if they refuse well.....they don't refuse.

Plus I disagree with you. If 30% of the population is black, I see nothing wrong with them having 30% of the jobs, provided they are qualified to do those jobs. I do not think employment or any other decisions should be made on race, but on the content of the person's character and experience.

I agree with that statement. unfortunately blacks do not have the same average qualifications, therefor they don't actually merit having population proportional job rates in skilled labour jobs.

I didn't say anything about being treated differently. A man should not punch a woman in the face. That is my stance. I understand that you think differently and I respect that.

Sorry, I can't respect that you feel a male police officer shouldn't be able to hit a female who attacks him.

Yes.

Why? Why should one group of criminal be allowed considerations another group of criminal isn't based on sex? That's discrimination against males.

Yes.

Why? Why should one group of criminal be allowed considerations another group of criminal isn't based on sex? That's discrimination against males.

Dude, I get it. You condone men punching women in the face. I was taught differently. It's not about right or wrong, it just depends on the values instilled in you.

Also as one poster mentioned, you have the right to resist [unlawful] arrest. You only saw part of the video so you don't know if the arrest was lawful or not. Therefore, your label of the woman as a criminal is premature. As it stands, it was man punching woman not cop punching criminal.

Black females on average have higher testosterone levels then all other groups of females.

Last edited:

Dude, I get it. You condone men punching women in the face. I was taught differently. It's not about right or wrong, it just depends on the values instilled in you.

Also as one poster mentioned, you have the right to resist [unlawful] arrest. You only saw part of the video so you don't know if the arrest was lawful or not. Therefore, your label of the woman as a criminal is premature. As it stands, it was man punching woman not cop punching criminal.

Are you completely insane?

First, I do not condone a man hitting a woman, however I also do not condone a woman taking advantage of that to strike a man.

Second, watch the video, the officer did not appear to be interested in arresting anyone until the "young lady" attacked him. He had not placed a hand on her, he had not told her she was under arrest, how could she be resisting arrest if she wasn't being arrested? She attacked him, he defended himself and then attempted to arrest her at which point she most definitely resisted.

Black females on average have higher testosterone levels then all other groups of females.
source and relevance?

Blacks in general have higher testosterone levels. Read "Race, Evolution and Behavior" by J. Phillipe Rushton.

Relevant for obvious reasons: they're more likely to pick fights quickly, as our black girls here did.

It matters, all of it. It matters because in a society in which it's hard law that we're all "equals", we actually aren't.

First, I do not condone a man hitting a woman, however I also do not condone a woman taking advantage of that to strike a man.

First, if you're not man enough to take a shot to the face, you probably best not man up to a LEO.

Oh, because you said "man," the video had no bearing on that statement, right? :thup:

Second, watch the video, the officer did not appear to be interested in arresting anyone until the "young lady" attacked him. He had not placed a hand on her, he had not told her she was under arrest, how could she be resisting arrest if she wasn't being arrested? She attacked him, he defended himself and then attempted to arrest her at which point she most definitely resisted.

Really? REALLY?

First, if you're not man enough to take a shot to the face, you probably best not man up to a LEO.

Oh, because you said "man," the video had no bearing on that statement, right? :thup:

Really? REALLY?

Oh my bad , I miswrote. I should have said he wasn't trying to arrest the niglet in pink, you most certainly do not have the right to resist someone elses arrest.

Fuck that bitch, I wish he would have shot her dead, she's a waste of skin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGXH-MwUt5E]YouTube - Woman Gets Tazered[/ame]

this is how uncooperative females should be handled

YouTube - Woman Gets Tazered

this is how uncooperative females should be handled

Yep, she was asked and told, yet she still didn't believe that the officer would find out she was driving on a suspended license. Stupid people out there.

Her first, of many, mistakes was opening the door. just sit there and wait for the LEO to approach your door.

Is it wrong that I was laughing my ass off as she screamed in pain?

Forum List

Back