Why Do Democrats Give So Little to Charity to Help Those in Need?

8.3% inflation!
Those 2.4% raises will take care of it!
View attachment 695942
If Trump cared about America he'd tell us how to fix it.

Now, let's talk charity. Fuck Charity. How much do you have saved and how old are you? I'm 51 and I have $500K saved plus a condo worth $150K. Is that enough to live the rest of my life? Nope. So why am I giving away my money?

Until I have enough money in the bank that I can live off the interest, I'm not giving SHIT to charity. It's every man for himself in America. It's great rich people give to charity. Makes them feel good about themselves. It's foolish for poor people to give.

Even if my dad leaves me the $400K I think he will leave me someday. Is that enough? IMO, it's not. Not if I want to just live off the interest. How much is enough? What interest do rich people get on $5 million dollars? I just did a quick search 4%? So if I have $900K saved, I would make $36K a year interest. Plus probably have to pay taxes on it. And let's say I get $20K in social security. That's $56K a year. I can certainly live on that and still have fun too. But I won't be rich. And I'm not there yet. My dad may need to go into a home that costs at least $3000 a month. That's $36K a year and if he lives there 10 years, there's half my inheritance. I have a brother who will be getting the other half.

Anyways, I should reach $1 million even without my dad's money. With his money, $1.4 million in 10 years from now. I don't want my dad to die. I just don't want him to outlive me. And I hope he doesn't go into a home that costs $3000 a month. For one reason, they're depressing. If they were fun and social, I'd be begging him to go. It's his money. I don't "need" it. If it would make him happy go! The other reason is selfishly, I want that money.

Every time you give money away to someone else, you kill that money you had. That could have been money in your bank that would work for you until the day you die. Instead, you killed it. You burned it. We do the same thing when we buy an overpriced coffee at Starbucks but hey, you got to live a little.

8.3% inflation!
Those 2.4% raises will take care of it!
View attachment 695942
I just did the math. Let's say I only have $700K in 10 years. At 4% plus social security, I should get $46,000 a year. That's not that much different than if I have $1.4 million and make $56K a year. That's only $10K a year less. It'd be nice to have the extra $10K a year but not necessary. Turns out I can give a little to charity and it won't kill me.

I just did the math. Let's say I only have $700K in 10 years. At 4% plus social security, I should get $46,000 a year. That's not that much different than if I have $1.4 million and make $56K a year. That's only $10K a year less. It'd be nice to have the extra $10K a year but not necessary. Turns out I can give a little to charity and it won't kill me.
Must be why the stock market crashed yesterday, good economic news!

If Trump cared about America he'd tell us how to fix it.

Now, let's talk charity. Fuck Charity. How much do you have saved and how old are you? I'm 51 and I have $500K saved plus a condo worth $150K. Is that enough to live the rest of my life? Nope. So why am I giving away my money?

Until I have enough money in the bank that I can live off the interest, I'm not giving SHIT to charity. It's every man for himself in America. It's great rich people give to charity. Makes them feel good about themselves. It's foolish for poor people to give.

Even if my dad leaves me the $400K I think he will leave me someday. Is that enough? IMO, it's not. Not if I want to just live off the interest. How much is enough? What interest do rich people get on $5 million dollars? I just did a quick search 4%? So if I have $900K saved, I would make $36K a year interest. Plus probably have to pay taxes on it. And let's say I get $20K in social security. That's $56K a year. I can certainly live on that and still have fun too. But I won't be rich. And I'm not there yet. My dad may need to go into a home that costs at least $3000 a month. That's $36K a year and if he lives there 10 years, there's half my inheritance. I have a brother who will be getting the other half.

Anyways, I should reach $1 million even without my dad's money. With his money, $1.4 million in 10 years from now. I don't want my dad to die. I just don't want him to outlive me. And I hope he doesn't go into a home that costs $3000 a month. For one reason, they're depressing. If they were fun and social, I'd be begging him to go. It's his money. I don't "need" it. If it would make him happy go! The other reason is selfishly, I want that money.

Every time you give money away to someone else, you kill that money you had. That could have been money in your bank that would work for you until the day you die. Instead, you killed it. You burned it. We do the same thing when we buy an overpriced coffee at Starbucks but hey, you got to live a little.
Trump never said what’s going wrong with Democrats in charge destroying the economy?

Dealing with it by printing up even more money - the direct cause of inflation.

You can’t fabricate that kind of stupid.

And sorry about your dad, but that $3,000/month will soon be $6,000 under Brandon.
I guess government isn't the solution either. At least not if Republicans are in charge

$5 million” of money intended for the state’s poorest residents toward the center instead.
Favre also received $1.1 million of welfare funds in 2017 and 2018 for “motivational speeches” he never made and was asked by the state auditor to give the money back with interest, NBC News reported earlier this month.

The texts were filed by an attorney who represents Nancy New, a nonprofit founder who pleaded guilty to 13 felony counts earlier this year for her role in the scandal.
Mississippi has the highest poverty rate among states, according to U.S. Census Bureau data.
Favre scored nearly $140 million during his two-decade NFL career and has received endorsement deals from several companies including Nike, Wrangler, Mastercard and Hyundai.

Former Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant appeared to help former NFL quarterback Brett Favreobtain federal welfare money for a new volleyball center at the University of Southern Mississippi, according to texts entered in the state’s civil suit over the alleged scheme.

Republicans and Charity don't mix.

I guess government isn't the solution either. At least not if Republicans are in charge

$5 million” of money intended for the state’s poorest residents toward the center instead.
Favre also received $1.1 million of welfare funds in 2017 and 2018 for “motivational speeches” he never made and was asked by the state auditor to give the money back with interest, NBC News reported earlier this month.

The texts were filed by an attorney who represents Nancy New, a nonprofit founder who pleaded guilty to 13 felony counts earlier this year for her role in the scandal.
Mississippi has the highest poverty rate among states, according to U.S. Census Bureau data.
Favre scored nearly $140 million during his two-decade NFL career and has received endorsement deals from several companies including Nike, Wrangler, Mastercard and Hyundai.

Former Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant appeared to help former NFL quarterback Brett Favreobtain federal welfare money for a new volleyball center at the University of Southern Mississippi, according to texts entered in the state’s civil suit over the alleged scheme.

Republicans and Charity don't mix.
That’s the issue. You Lefists don’t even know what charity is and you sling mud when you find the 1% being miss used.

You’d have been better off pointing out the tens of millions missing from the Clintons fake Haitian charity.

That’s the issue. You Lefists don’t even know what charity is and you sling mud when you find the 1% being miss used.

You’d have been better off pointing out the tens of millions missing from the Clintons fake Haitian charity.
Sorry but only the Trump Foundation was found to be a fraud. Not the Clinton's. Liar.

And only about 1% of the money you give to charity goes to charity. Even with a good charity.

Sorry but only the Trump Foundation was found to be a fraud. Not the Clinton's. Liar.

And only about 1% of the money you give to charity goes to charity. Even with a good charity.
I’m currently at around 20% and volunteer an average of 20 hours a week for nonprofits.

But that’s just me, your typical American Christian.

Oh when the market crashed on Trump or Bush, you didn't care. When it goes up, give Biden credit.
hqdefault-S.jpg

always-S.jpg

always-S.jpg

You believe that? Sucker.

Anyways, if you have more than enough money, feel free to give it away.

I am fortunate enough to have access to homes in Greece, Florida and Up North MI. If I didn't have access to these places, I should be saving up so I can buy places in these places. Are you so lucky? So why do you give money away when you aren't sure you have enough yourself?

You believe that? Sucker.

Anyways, if you have more than enough money, feel free to give it away.

I am fortunate enough to have access to homes in Greece, Florida and Up North MI. If I didn't have access to these places, I should be saving up so I can buy places in these places. Are you so lucky? So why do you give money away when you aren't sure you have enough yourself?
You were provided a link to charity navigator who rank all the financial data of charities.
Which one gets only 1% to its purpose?

Put up or shut up.

Yep, you’re a perfect example of the compassion the Left cares about those in need.

Zero.

It’s all about your holy trinity of Me, Myself, and I.
I care but I hope for a government and society where the workers are paid a living wage. Your system is built on the backs of people who make below the living wage.

Our way, GM was the largest employer in America. GM workers could raise a family on what they made.

Today, your way? Walmart is the largest employer. And you defended that shit in the 2000's. I haven't forgot.

Yep, you’re a perfect example of the compassion the Left cares about those in need.

Zero.

It’s all about your holy trinity of Me, Myself, and I.
This just happens to be one time when the charity and rich people running them got caught

Texts link Brett Favre with Mississippi governor in $5m welfare scandal​

I care enough not to steal from the poor. Do you judge the former Mississippi Governor as harshly as you judge me? Show me the thread you started showing what the MS Gov and Favre did and you saying "you see everyone, this is a perfect example of the compassion the right cares about those in need."

You give because it makes you feel good about yourself and you believe it'll help you go to heaven. It's why you actually only give during Xmas. The rest of the year, you're a selfish son of a bitch like me. And I doubt you even give during the holidays TBH. You right wingers are notorious for lying about how you're not racists or greedy pricks here but real life tells me you're either an anomoly or making it up.

Brett Favre and the MS Gov are a perfect example of the compassion the right has for those in need. And google Trump Foundation and tell me if you think that is a good example too of an example of the compassion the right has for those in need.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds​

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

Here is another example of how you should be careful who you give money to. Steve Bannon ripped you off on that Build the Wall fund. He stole MILLIONS from you idiots. That's Trump's close ally. Trump even pardoned him for other crimes he committed.

This just happens to be one time when the charity and rich people running them got caught

Texts link Brett Favre with Mississippi governor in $5m welfare scandal​

I care enough not to steal from the poor. Do you judge the former Mississippi Governor as harshly as you judge me? Show me the thread you started showing what the MS Gov and Favre did and you saying "you see everyone, this is a perfect example of the compassion the right cares about those in need."

You give because it makes you feel good about yourself and you believe it'll help you go to heaven. It's why you actually only give during Xmas. The rest of the year, you're a selfish son of a bitch like me. And I doubt you even give during the holidays TBH. You right wingers are notorious for lying about how you're not racists or greedy pricks here but real life tells me you're either an anomoly or making it up.

Brett Favre and the MS Gov are a perfect example of the compassion the right has for those in need. And google Trump Foundation and tell me if you think that is a good example too of an example of the compassion the right has for those in need.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds​

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

Here is another example of how you should be careful who you give money to. Steve Bannon ripped you off on that Build the Wall fund. He stole MILLIONS from you idiots. That's Trump's close ally. Trump even pardoned him for other crimes he committed.
Again, cherry pick a few to condemn all.
Are all Democrats like Blagojevich?

Charity navigator lists thousands with top ratings.
Besides, I linked to one you can give to where 100% gets to the kid and you refuse.

Forum List

Back