Why Do Democrats Give So Little to Charity to Help Those in Need?

Again, cherry pick a few to condemn all.
Are all Democrats like Blagojevich?

Charity navigator lists thousands with top ratings.
Besides, I linked to one you can give to where 100% gets to the kid and you refuse.
I'm Greek. This was a question on Jeopordy tonight.

an inclination to believe that people are motivated purely by self-interest

What is cyn·i·cism

Correct

Also, a school of ancient Greek philosophers, the Cynics

when want cheaper things, vote out xiden and the demafasict record inflationary policies
I guess he invaded Ukraine and locked down china and told the dupes the vax was a hoax lol...started the bird flu etc lol...and thanks for bad mouthing and fear mongering everything no matter what the facts are_ big help lol. Party first disasters are what you are...

I'm Greek. This was a question on Jeopordy tonight.

an inclination to believe that people are motivated purely by self-interest

What is cyn·i·cism

Correct

Also, a school of ancient Greek philosophers, the Cynics
Now known as savage capitalist lying conservatives...saw that too. Is Jeopardy new now?

So how come every country in the world has all the same problems, only worse? lol so dumb....
i don’t care about other countries and no not every country has record breaking inflation like we do here

but certainly as president of the largest economy in the world his policies are gonna have a global impact

Sure, has nothing to do with the war in Ukraine with 20% of the gasoline and wheat produced there and Russia, and has nothing to do with the lockdown in China which is causing such problems especially for us, and all the other supply chain crises. Dismissed.

Sure, has nothing to do with the war in Ukraine with 20% of the gasoline and wheat produced there and Russia, and has nothing to do with the lockdown in China which is causing such problems especially for us, and all the other supply chain crises. Dismissed.
haha ukraine doesn’t produce 20 percent of the gas

inflation. was skyrocketing well before putin

china isn’t locked down, even if they were what does that matter when the xiden admin and the dembots in cali have ships back up and unable to unload

this isn’t xiden’s inflation

haha ukraine doesn’t produce 20 percent of the gas

inflation. was skyrocketing well before putin

china isn’t locked down, even if they were what does that matter when the xiden admin and the dembots in cali have ships back up and unable to unload

this isn’t xiden’s inflation
Ukraine and Russia duh...China has had lockdowns for months. Try NEWS!!!!! Cali is fine duh... Everything you know is garbage. Before Putin was another COVID outbreak. Unemployment is 3.6% dunce..

Ukraine and Russia duh...China has had lockdowns for months. Try NEWS!!!!! Cali is fine duh... Everything you know is garbage. Before Putin was another COVID outbreak. Unemployment is 3.6% dunce..
inflation has been skyrocketing well before a few months

Cali is fine? there are massive backlogs of ships at sea waiting to be unloaded

Ukraine doesn’t produce 20 percent of the oil

russian invaded ukraine under obama amd he didn’t have record inflation.

inflation has been skyrocketing well before a few months

Cali is fine? there are massive backlogs of ships at sea waiting to be unloaded

Ukraine doesn’t produce 20 percent of the oil

russian invaded ukraine under obama amd he didn’t have record inflation.
UKRAINE AND RUSSIA!!!! CALI IS FIXED. There was NO WAR in 2014. NO sanctions...Try NEWS!!!! DUPED AGAIN.....

UKRAINE AND RUSSIA!!!! CALI IS FIXED. There was NO WAR in 2014. NO sanctions...Try NEWS!!!! DUPED AGAIN.....
oh i am sure the people of ukraine feel very different about there being a war…obama out no sanctions on russia? hmm

cali is far from fixed

try new? you are the one claiming there was no war in 2014 and you want me to try news?

oh i am sure the people of ukraine feel very different about there being a war…obama out no sanctions on russia? hmm

cali is far from fixed

try new? you are the one claiming there was no war in 2014 and you want me to try news?
Nothing like this duh....fixed. Of course the hold up is china now....

cali is far from fixed

1. Port of Los Angeles says operations much better: 'We …

Aug 02, 2022 · The port's media relations director, Phillip Sanfield, said that the number of ships waiting to berth at LA and Long Beach ports has been \\

fixed

Nothing like this duh....fixed. Of course the hold up is china now....
what do you mean “nothing like this?”

inflation started skyrocketing within a few months of xide taking office and putting his war on american people policy in place

Forum List

Back