Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

What an ignorant bunch of BS!

What's your solution, have them get jobs?

Fat chance.
Should we ask the right wing to start, in Right to Work States?

explain how mandatory union membership would create jobs. I can't wait to hear this one.
It is about Truth in legislative Advertising.

Persons should be able to get hired in Right to Work States. Why is there any homelessness in Right to Work States.

Those are blacks areas, and they know which party is full of racists.
the party that has crippled and addicted them with welfare for several generations and whose solution in even more crippling welfare and hip-hop culture!!
equal protection of the law, could solve that problem. the right wing, doesn't like it, because it may benefit the poor.

you keep saying that, who do you think does not have equal protection under the law?

equal protection does not mean equal income.
Why should we teach the right wing how to fish, when all they ever "bring to market" is nothing but Red Herrings.

We have a federal doctrine and State laws regarding the legal concept of employment at will.

The poor merely need recourse to equal protection of the law, for unemployment compensation purposes.

It really is that simple, except to the right wing.

what would constitute "equal protection under the law for unemployment compensation". ?

you are not making sense.

Fat chance.

explain how mandatory union membership would create jobs. I can't wait to hear this one.

Persons should be able to get hired in Right to Work States. Why is there any homelessness in Right to Work States.

people can get hired in any state. The economy determines the number of jobs, not unions.

there is homelessness in all states, union and non-union. You make no sense. What exactly is it that you want?

Fat chance.

Who is not getting hired in Right to Work states?

The poor merely need recourse to equal protection of the law, for unemployment compensation purposes.

They have it now.

If a middle-class person loses their job through no fault of their own, they get unemployment compensation.

If a poor person loses their job, they get unemployment compensation.

The long standing policy of democrats is to create a permanent dependent underclass. Is being in power the only thing that matters to democrats?
So the Republicans are in power now why don't they eliminate that permanent dependent underclass of voters by making them independent?

And just how would they do that?
the party of no solutions for the poor, blaming the left; i got it.

There is a solution for the poor, it's called get a job.

Poverty is the circumstance of having no or little money.
The solution to poverty is to get money.
The way to get money is to find a job and work as many hours as you can.
The way to keep money is don't spend it on things you don't absolutely have to have.

What's wrong with them using their own money?
They don't have any duh...ay caramba.

Many people don't. That's why they take out school loans.
No credit either.

There are accommodations for people with no credit when it comes to school loans. After all, didn't DumBama solve school loan problems when he had the federal government take over them from the banks?????? Or is that Reagan's fault too? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Hell no, dupes. It's a huge gd GOP mess to this day. We'll see if Andrew Cuomo's free state U's do the job, Thank God I live there while the rest of the country goes to hell under greedy a-holes, haters, and silly dupes...

There is no free anything. All you can have is giving somebody something and making other people pay for it.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/05/new-york-states-debt-is-way-higher-than-announced/

Fat chance.

What are Dems solutions? They have done nothing in the last 50 years for the the, other than bribe for votes by dangling carrots and then giving them a way to stay poor and continue to vote Democratic. The Democrats hate the poor but they want the vote. The Democratic Party is scum for doing that. They have no concern for the poor without the vote. We saw that this last election cycle. The poor were ridiculed by the Democrats for not voting for Clinton, the Democrats are nothing but liars, cheats and scum.
equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation, is a simple and market friendly, solution on an at-will basis. laissez-fair, all the way, right wingers.

No offense what does equal protection of the law have to do with unemployment compensation? Are you saying those not working should be paid? If so how much?

Equal protection under the law to me is not discriminating against people when hiring.

As a Democrat I don't hate poor black people or want them impoverished at all. It's just that I think it's humane that every citizen of the country should have a safety net if they fall on hard times.

Jobs are ideal, but maybe people get government assistance because they actually need it. I'd rather my tax dollars go for that than for corporate welfare or one of Trump's many trips to the golf course.

As a Democrat I don't hate poor black people or want them impoverished at all.

Democrats have controlled the inner city concentration camps for 50 years and we see the results clearly. The idea is not to free them but cripple them with welfare cocaine so they will always vote Democratic.

Thomas Jefferson:
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

As a Democrat I don't hate poor black people or want them impoverished at all. It's just that I think it's humane that every citizen of the country should have a safety net if they fall on hard times.

Jobs are ideal, but maybe people get government assistance because they actually need it. I'd rather my tax dollars go for that than for corporate welfare or one of Trump's many trips to the golf course.

Right, Trump should just stay home every weekend like you, huh?

Nobody has a problem with something to help out during hard times. Conservatives have a problem with people that use government handouts as an option instead of no choice.

For instance: I have a HUD house next door to me. If I have to support people that don't want to work, fine, but I don't want to support them in the suburbs. I go to work everyday so I can live in the suburbs. I should not have to go to work everyday to support non-workers or low income people in the suburbs. If they want to live in the suburbs, they should do what I've done and not have children I can't afford and go to work everyday. If I have to support them, they should live in the inner-city.

They don't have any duh...ay caramba.

No credit either.

There are accommodations for people with no credit when it comes to school loans. After all, didn't DumBama solve school loan problems when he had the federal government take over them from the banks?????? Or is that Reagan's fault too? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Hell no, dupes. It's a huge gd GOP mess to this day. We'll see if Andrew Cuomo's free state U's do the job, Thank God I live there while the rest of the country goes to hell under greedy a-holes, haters, and silly dupes...

There is no free anything. All you can have is giving somebody something and making other people pay for it.

The bloated rich who can best afford it and have been making out like bandits since Reagan, without any trickle down, hopefully- but probably again the nonrich getting screwed by higher state and local taxes, at least until Dems get control like under LBJ- you know, the good old days. And raise taxes on the rich and giant giant corps. The poor things, I know, dupe.

No credit either.

The bloated rich who can best afford it and have been making out like bandits since Reagan, without any trickle down, hopefully- but probably again the nonrich getting screwed by higher state and local taxes, at least until Dems get control like under LBJ- you know, the good old days. And raise taxes on the rich and giant giant corps. The poor things, I know, dupe.

Obama snaps photo of Michelle on yacht - CNNPolitics.com

:anj_stfu:

Nobody has a problem with something to help out during hard times. Conservatives have a problem with people that use government handouts as an option instead of no choice.

For instance: I have a HUD house next door to me. If I have to support people that don't want to work, fine, but I don't want to support them in the suburbs. I go to work everyday so I can live in the suburbs. I should not have to go to work everyday to support non-workers or low income people in the suburbs. If they want to live in the suburbs, they should do what I've done and not have children I can't afford and go to work everyday. If I have to support them, they should live in the inner-city.
Or we could actually invest the bloated rich's money in them and the country and end this New BS GOP banana republic- like before pander to the rich Reaganism. I submit you have no idea of their situation, just assume the worst.

Last edited:
No credit either.

Try actual issues and politics instead of hate and gossip, dupe.

Fat chance.

What are Dems solutions? They have done nothing in the last 50 years for the the, other than bribe for votes by dangling carrots and then giving them a way to stay poor and continue to vote Democratic. The Democrats hate the poor but they want the vote. The Democratic Party is scum for doing that. They have no concern for the poor without the vote. We saw that this last election cycle. The poor were ridiculed by the Democrats for not voting for Clinton, the Democrats are nothing but liars, cheats and scum.
equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation, is a simple and market friendly, solution on an at-will basis. laissez-fair, all the way, right wingers.

No offense what does equal protection of the law have to do with unemployment compensation? Are you saying those not working should be paid? If so how much?

Equal protection under the law to me is not discriminating against people when hiring.
images

Great job!!

LOL...here I figured Obama, champion of the down and out, partying on a 450 ft yacht was politics and an issue. Evidently CNN felt it was important enough to do a segment. But hey, guess you have your own agenda.

Let me guess, you had a big problem with President Obama golfing even though Trump has had numerous golf trips while Obama had none during the first 100 days of his presidency.

Also, if and when I go out during the weekends, I don't cost the taxpayers anything.

LOL...here I figured Obama, champion of the down and out, partying on a 450 ft yacht was politics and an issue. Evidently CNN felt it was important enough to do a segment. But hey, guess you have your own agenda.
It's the middle class and working class he and Dems are worried about these days. He earned his money and paid fair taxes on them, unlike your greedy idiot heroes like Romney and probably Trump. AND he and the Dem rich want to RAISE their own taxes, not cut them AGAIN, dupe.

Forum List

Back