Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

And that's a false narrative. Obama added 200,000 FULL TIME jobs every month from 2011 up until March of 2017. Not even in office 3 months and already Republicans are killing Obama's job creation.

How is that possible given the facts?

Obama%20facts_zpsea8bsxy9.jpg

Brain (and others) are convinced that CEO pay is responsible for others not making better money in a company. Therefore if a CEO is making 10 million a year, that's why the floor sweeper is only making $12.00 an hour.

They believe that if we could somehow reduce CEO pay drastically, that floor sweeper would be making $18.00 per hour instead. All other blue collar workers would receive much better money as well.

It really doesn't work that way, but they think it does.
In 1955, CEOs made 23 times the workers' pay, 1980, 40x. Then as always with the rich under Reaganism, it skyrocketed, now 300x. The only way to limit it is to raise taxes at higher amounts. Do it. They've lost touch with workers and we could use the money for investment in Americans like the good old days. It's just part of this Reaganist mess, dupes.
200.gif
Got a problem with facts? And this applies to all the executives' pay being out of control, dingbat dupe.

Stockholders and boards decide what to pay their executives, you know the owners of the companies. Its none of your damn business that's for sure. The federal government controls $4 trillion a year, go busy yourself cleaning up that mess and leave privately owned corporations alone.
If you tax over 10 million 80%, their pay goes down magically. That's what's missing.

Its not your money you mooching sponge liberal. Nobody should be taxed at that ridiculous rate. What you dumb asses would achieve is what used to happen, the wealthy piled their wealth into long term investments and never touched it to avoid your damn taxes. That stifled investment and risk taking in new businesses, thus stifling job creation, thus the poor and middle class had fewer opportunities.

I've not seen any evidence they do.

Well then you are a partisan nut job. The evidence has been clear, sorry your partisanship puts you at a huge disadvantage.

I'm an independent. Just call it as I see it.
Isn't that interesting. Papa tries to paint himself as an independent and everyone else is a partisan nut job. I sense he is more a right wing partisan hack than he is a moderate and now I see he's calling another independent a partisan nut job.

Do you think Papa can put into words how the GOP are racist? Do you think he would dare? He sure likes to swallow right wing talking points and spew that bullshit but I never hear him be honest about Republicans. Why is that papa?

His posts sure sounded republican...

He said he liked Alan Colmes after he died but couldn't tell me one thing he agreed with him on. He just liked Alan because Alan took whatever shit Hannity gave him with a lot of class. Papa wishes us liberals would show more class when listening to conservative lies.

You have to agree with them to like them? That is about the dumbest thing you have posted. I liked him because he was intelligent, he isn't anything like you.

Well then you are a partisan nut job. The evidence has been clear, sorry your partisanship puts you at a huge disadvantage.

Isn't that interesting. Papa tries to paint himself as an independent and everyone else is a partisan nut job. I sense he is more a right wing partisan hack than he is a moderate and now I see he's calling another independent a partisan nut job.

Do you think Papa can put into words how the GOP are racist? Do you think he would dare? He sure likes to swallow right wing talking points and spew that bullshit but I never hear him be honest about Republicans. Why is that papa?

He said he liked Alan Colmes after he died but couldn't tell me one thing he agreed with him on. He just liked Alan because Alan took whatever shit Hannity gave him with a lot of class. Papa wishes us liberals would show more class when listening to conservative lies.

You don't have to agree with somebody to like them. Don't you have conservative friends, family members or coworkers?

There are liberals I do like and Colmes happened to be one of them. He presented the liberal point of view in an articulate and intelligent way, something very rare among liberals. To be honest, I always liked James Carville as well. I don't agree with anything he says, but he seems like a happy go lucky guy that I wouldn't mind having a beer with.

I love Carville, he and his wife prove that opposites attract.

I've known companies to underpay people who do a really good job. Depends on management style. A lot of companies have dick managers. I've worked for a lot of bad companies. Thank god I work for a good one now. The best way to raise wages is with low unemployment. Then companies have to pay better

Another way to raise wages is to remove the foreigners who are here keeping our wages down.

But she's saving society money by aborting. If we don't pay now we pay more later.

So that justifies taxpayers paying for something many object to?
Or the GOP can keep this mess going FOREVER. Pass the gd Dem Immigration bill of 2010 with unfakeable SS ID card and END this GOP BS, dupe. The GOP have blocked that forever. Commie plot.

You don't have to agree with somebody to like them. Don't you have conservative friends, family members or coworkers?

There are liberals I do like and Colmes happened to be one of them. He presented the liberal point of view in an articulate and intelligent way, something very rare among liberals. To be honest, I always liked James Carville as well. I don't agree with anything he says, but he seems like a happy go lucky guy that I wouldn't mind having a beer with.

Lies are lies, and you dupes believe a giant pile of them. Here's hoping Trump learns that and jettisons Bannon and the lies and goes middle party.

Lies are lies, and you dupes believe a giant pile of them. Here's hoping Trump learns that and jettisons Bannon and the lies and goes middle party.

I like Carville and Colmes, sounds like you are the piece of crap that is lying. You on the left are just intolerant of others opinions, now go crawl back into your cave, Neanderthal.

I like Carville and Colmes, sounds like you are the piece of crap that is lying. You on the left are just intolerant of others opinions, now go crawl back into your cave, Neanderthal.
I'm just intolerant of the lies and bs propaganda that are the base of all your misinformed "opinions", dupes... Most of my friends are dupes, but it's hard when many hate you for the facts. So I don't talk politics with them.

The long standing policy of democrats is to create a permanent dependent underclass. Is being in power the only thing that matters to democrats?
"Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?"

Straw man fallacy.

Loaded question fallacy.

Ridiculous rightwing lie.

Then win over the people in the city. Step one, put some fucking jobs there rather than sending them to the white burbs and Mexico. Step 2, hire black people.

Are you suggesting that most of the people in a black city get welfare? Then you are fool because they don't. So then most people in the city would go along with you and your fucked up ideas if they worked. They don't so even working black people reject you. We all reject you. I hate fish. LOL

Sealybobo, Step one: how do you "PUT" jobs in an area? Step 2, are you suggesting discrimination is a good thing now?

Curious, I didn't know we have black cities and white cities. Do we have brown cities too?

I've known companies to underpay people who do a really good job. Depends on management style. A lot of companies have dick managers. I've worked for a lot of bad companies. Thank god I work for a good one now. The best way to raise wages is with low unemployment. Then companies have to pay better

Another way to raise wages is to remove the foreigners who are here keeping our wages down.

But she's saving society money by aborting. If we don't pay now we pay more later.

Or the GOP can keep this mess going FOREVER. Pass the gd Dem Immigration bill of 2010 with unfakeable SS ID card and END this GOP BS, dupe. The GOP have blocked that forever. Commie plot.

The Dem plan is nothing but 3/4 amnesty which they would love the Republicans to fall for. It's not going to work because Republicans are smarter than Democrats.

Our plan? Put in a President that means business when it comes to immigration. Put in a President that's going to give Democrats the middle finger when they start their racist, xenophobia bullshit. Put in a President that will strictly enforce our laws and let outsiders know they are not welcome in our country.

Wait a minute! We did that, and it's working out just fine! It's working better than lib amnesty programs designed to buy votes for the Democrat party. Who would have thought????

How have the Democrats lifted blacks over the last 30 years? I can think of nothing, Obama sure didn't help.
Barack Obama's presidency did not improve the lives of black Americans

How Obama Failed Black Americans

Democrats hate poor blacks the proof keep coming.

How have republicans?

signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961, which included a provision that government contractors "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin."[19] It was used to promote actions that achieve non-discrimination. In 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson issued Executive Order 11246 which required government employers to take "affirmative action" to "hire without regard to race, religion and national origin". This prevented employers from discriminating against members of disadvantaged groups. In 1967, gender was added to the anti-discrimination list.[20]

Affirmative action is intended to promote the opportunities of defined minority groups within a society to give them equal access to that of the majority population.[21]

It is often instituted for government and educational settings to ensure that certain designated "minority groups" within a society are able to participate in all provided opportunities including promotional, educational, and training opportunities.[22]

The stated justification for affirmative action by its proponents is that it helps to compensate for past discrimination, persecution or exploitation by the ruling class of a culture,[23] and to address existing discrimination.[24]

Us liberals came up with this stuff and it was conservatives who fought it. They said by helping a disadvantaged black you were hurt a poor white person who may or may not be more qualified for the job. Oh poooor white people. We got it tough.

Are you inferring that after HALF A CENTURY, we still need affirmative action? Why?

As for civil rights legislation.

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments_zpskmfvrvzt.jpg

Over tax the successful ones....to make them do better?
Successful people did just fine in the 90s before the unnecessary bush tax cuts.

Bush didn't cut the corporate tax rate.
The bush tax breaks were supposed to be temporary

Why? Permanent tax cuts work much better.
When? The rich have never been richer. Time to fix the middle class

When?

Every time. Milton Friedman wrote all about it.

Or at the very least get along.

I have leftist members of my family. We argue politics all the time, but I love them just as much as the conservative members of my family. If you are going to hate people close to you because of politics, it's time to give up politics and look for a new hobby.

The topic is why do Democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare? Democrats have championed themselves saviors to the black community, but really have done nothing. Why is that? Why have the Democrats failed the black community?

Democrats have tried with varied success. I'm not sure republicans even try. They control the government and so far not much.

Probably because Republicans are less likely to separate our people into groups and decide who they will help and who they will not based on how many votes they can conger up. Our theory is everybody is an American, one not to be treated different than another.

REALLY????

Every time it is suggested that the minimum wage be increased, Republicans increase earned income credits which shift the cost of providing for low income workers from their employers, to the middle class. Then they blame the poor workers for being "takers".

Why are the working poor the only people who are not entitled to raises? Why do we try to control how they spend their money, by giving them food stamps to supplement their incomes and then castigating them for spending YOUR TAX DOLLARS foolishly?

Why not have their own employers pay them an appropriate amount and let them spend it however they choose, just like you and I?

Their fate is in their own hands like you and I. Government should not be telling companies what they pay their employees no more than government telling them how much vacation they should have, how many sick days they should get, or what days should be considered paid holidays.

I never got a raise because government forced my employer to give me one. I got raises because of my performance at work, length of time with the company, my attendance record, or because I learned how to do more jobs for the company. That's why employers give raises. If you are working for any length of time for somebody, and you never get a raise, it's probably because your employer doesn't value your services, and it's not up to government to force them to.
Here is another way you right wingers are such masters of spin. Planned Parenthood helps a lot of black women. A LOT! But if you look up right wing spin it will tell you that Planned Parenthood targets blacks to murder their babies. What a hoot! And I bet you buy that argument.

Now that's a hoot. Saying Planned Parenthood helps a lot of black women is like saying Hitler helped a lot of Jews.

Could you image the outrage if Republicans supported an organization that not only killed blacks by the thousands, but was founded by a person like Margaret Sanger who sought the elimination of the black race?
Ha ha. They pay for how many abortions? And would you prefer shaniqua on welfare with. 4 kids has another?

No, but if she opts for an abortion, she should pay for it herself--not with taxpayer money.

The best way to raise wages is with low unemployment. Then companies have to pay better

Exactly! Boot 15 million illegal aliens if you want to raise the wages of the poor.

"Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?"

Straw man fallacy.

Loaded question fallacy.

Ridiculous rightwing lie.

What effect has the eight years of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama had on the plight of blacks? Are more or fewer on welfare, food stamps and other subsidies than when he took office?

Democrats have tried with varied success. I'm not sure republicans even try. They control the government and so far not much.

Where is this success Democrats have had with elevating blacks?

The Dem plan is nothing but 3/4 amnesty which they would love the Republicans to fall for. It's not going to work because Republicans are smarter than Democrats.

Our plan? Put in a President that means business when it comes to immigration. Put in a President that's going to give Democrats the middle finger when they start their racist, xenophobia bullshit. Put in a President that will strictly enforce our laws and let outsiders know they are not welcome in our country.

Wait a minute! We did that, and it's working out just fine! It's working better than lib amnesty programs designed to buy votes for the Democrat party. Who would have thought????
It's not working at all...as always. There's only one solution.

The Democratic Party has done nothing of the kind.

Your comment is in reference to Democrats making Blacks more reliant on government entitlements.

Indisputably, it is the War on Poverty and Great Society of former President Lyndon Johnson which did the most damage to the formerly strong black family unit.

BY WALTER E. WILLIAMS
RELEASE: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2005, AND THEREAFTER

AMMUNITION FOR POVERTY PIMPS

In the wake of Hurricane Katrina's destruction of New Orleans, President Bush gave America's poverty pimps and race hustlers new ammunition. The president said, "As all of us saw on television, there is also some deep, persistent poverty in this region as well. And that poverty has roots in a history of racial discrimination, which cut off generations from the opportunity of America. We have a duty to confront this poverty with bold action."

The president's espousing such a vision not only supplies ammunition to poverty pimps and race hustlers, it focuses attention away from the true connection between race and poverty.

Though I grow weary of pointing it out, let's do it again. Let's examine some numbers readily available from the Census Bureau's 2004 Current Population Survey and ask some questions. There's one segment of the black population that suffers only a 9.9 percent poverty rate, and only 13.7 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. There's another segment that suffers a 39.5 percent poverty rate, and 58.1 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. Among whites, one segment suffers a 6 percent poverty rate, and only 9.9 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. The other segment suffers a 26.4 percent poverty rate, and 52 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. What do you think distinguishes the high and low poverty populations among blacks?

Would you buy an explanation that it's because white people practice discrimination against one segment of the black population and not the other or one segment had a history of slavery and not the other? You'd have to be a lunatic to buy such an explanation. The only distinction between both the black and white populations is marriage -- lower poverty in married-couple families.

In 1960, only 28 percent of black females ages 15 to 44 were never married and illegitimacy among blacks was 22 percent. Today, the never-married rate is 56 percent and illegitimacy stands at 70 percent. If today's black family structure were what it was in 1960, the overall black poverty rate would be in or near single digits. The weakening of the black family structure, and its devastating consequences, have nothing to do with the history of slavery or racial discrimination.

Dr. Charles Murray, an American Enterprise Institute scholar, argues in an article titled "Rediscovering the Underclass" in the Institute's On the Issues series (October 2005) that self-destructive behavior has become the hallmark of the underclass. He says that unemployment in the underclass is not caused by the lack of jobs but by the inability to get up every morning and go to work. In 1954, the percentage of black males, age 20 to 24, not looking for work was nine percent. In 1999, it rose to 30 percent, and that was at a time when employers were beating the bushes for employees. Murray adds that "the statistical reality is that people who get into the American job market and stay there seldom remain poor unless they do something self-destructive.

I share Murray's sentiment expressed at the beginning of his article where he says, "Watching the courage of ordinary low-income people as they deal with the aftermath of Katrina and Rita, it is hard to decide which politicians are more contemptible -- Democrats who are rediscovering poverty and blaming it on George W. Bush, or Republicans who are rediscovering poverty and claiming that the government can fix it." Since President Johnson's War on Poverty, controlling for inflation, the nation has spent $9 trillion on about 80 anti-poverty programs. To put that figure in perspective, last year's U.S. GDP was $11 trillion; $9 trillion exceeds the GDP of any nation except the U.S. Hurricanes Katrina and Rita uncovered the result of the War on Poverty -- dependency and self-destructive behavior.

Guess what the president [President George Walker Bush] and politicians from both parties are asking the American people to do? If you said, "Enact programs that will sustain and enhance dependency," go to the head of the class.

Ammunition For Poverty Pimps

Forum List

Back