Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

When? The rich have never been richer. Time to fix the middle class

Didn't petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama just have EIGHT YEARS to do just that but his policies made the rich richer.

I've known companies to underpay people who do a really good job. Depends on management style. A lot of companies have dick managers. I've worked for a lot of bad companies. Thank god I work for a good one now. The best way to raise wages is with low unemployment. Then companies have to pay better

Another way to raise wages is to remove the foreigners who are here keeping our wages down.

But she's saving society money by aborting. If we don't pay now we pay more later.

So that justifies taxpayers paying for something many object to?
Or the GOP can keep this mess going FOREVER. Pass the gd Dem Immigration bill of 2010 with unfakeable SS ID card and END this GOP BS, dupe. The GOP have blocked that forever. Commie plot.

The Dem plan is nothing but 3/4 amnesty which they would love the Republicans to fall for. It's not going to work because Republicans are smarter than Democrats.

Our plan? Put in a President that means business when it comes to immigration. Put in a President that's going to give Democrats the middle finger when they start their racist, xenophobia bullshit. Put in a President that will strictly enforce our laws and let outsiders know they are not welcome in our country.

Wait a minute! We did that, and it's working out just fine! It's working better than lib amnesty programs designed to buy votes for the Democrat party. Who would have thought????
It's not working at all...as always. There's only one solution.

Arrests at Mexico border reach lowest level since 2000

Exclusive: Immigration judges headed to 12 U.S. cities to speed deportations

MATH: Worst Case Scenario -- Trump's Wall MUCH Cheaper than Illegal Immigration

If you tax over 10 million 80%, their pay goes down magically. That's what's missing.

How does that help our economy overall?
It gives us tons of money to invest in training and education for 3-6 million tech jobs going begging, make us more like Germany instead of an oligarchy with everyone selling cheeseburgers and insurance to each other- AND invest in our collapsing infrastructure. That's what we need to take advantage of the new markets from free trade, and the GOP has blocked for 35 years...

I've known companies to underpay people who do a really good job. Depends on management style. A lot of companies have dick managers. I've worked for a lot of bad companies. Thank god I work for a good one now. The best way to raise wages is with low unemployment. Then companies have to pay better

Another way to raise wages is to remove the foreigners who are here keeping our wages down.

But she's saving society money by aborting. If we don't pay now we pay more later.

Or the GOP can keep this mess going FOREVER. Pass the gd Dem Immigration bill of 2010 with unfakeable SS ID card and END this GOP BS, dupe. The GOP have blocked that forever. Commie plot.

The Dem plan is nothing but 3/4 amnesty which they would love the Republicans to fall for. It's not going to work because Republicans are smarter than Democrats.

Our plan? Put in a President that means business when it comes to immigration. Put in a President that's going to give Democrats the middle finger when they start their racist, xenophobia bullshit. Put in a President that will strictly enforce our laws and let outsiders know they are not welcome in our country.

Wait a minute! We did that, and it's working out just fine! It's working better than lib amnesty programs designed to buy votes for the Democrat party. Who would have thought????

A) Mainly because March is always the lowest, they're scared by rhetoric, half the illegals just overstay visas, nobody thinks the wall will pass, dupe. There are no more being deported than under Obama, just getting harder because so many real criminals have been deported and now they're going after worthy working parents and bs. Creepy. Great job!! If you believe bs. propaganda.

A) Mainly because March is always the lowest, they're scared by rhetoric, half the illegals just overstay visas, nobody thinks the wall will pass, dupe. There are no more being deported than under Obama, just getting harder because so many real criminals have been deported and now they're going after worthy working parents and bs. Creepy. Great job!! If you believe bs. propaganda.

There will be a wall, it will start being constructed in less than a year. What do you want to bet that our agents will have less people trying to get into the country than the last decade or more in the coming months? Trump didn't even start to cut funds to sanctuary cites and states just yet, but that's coming too, and illegals will have nowhere to hide.

You see, Trump doesn't have to create new laws or penalties. All he has to do is his job; something the last President wouldn't do. Our laws do work if we have real leadership that will heavily enforce those laws.

There will be a wall, it will start being constructed in less than a year. What do you want to bet that our agents will have less people trying to get into the country than the last decade or more in the coming months? Trump didn't even start to cut funds to sanctuary cites and states just yet, but that's coming too, and illegals will have nowhere to hide.

You see, Trump doesn't have to create new laws or penalties. All he has to do is his job; something the last President wouldn't do. Our laws do work if we have real leadership that will heavily enforce those laws.
McConnell says it's not happening.

I've not seen any evidence they do.

Well then you are a partisan nut job. The evidence has been clear, sorry your partisanship puts you at a huge disadvantage.

I'm an independent. Just call it as I see it.
Isn't that interesting. Papa tries to paint himself as an independent and everyone else is a partisan nut job. I sense he is more a right wing partisan hack than he is a moderate and now I see he's calling another independent a partisan nut job.

Do you think Papa can put into words how the GOP are racist? Do you think he would dare? He sure likes to swallow right wing talking points and spew that bullshit but I never hear him be honest about Republicans. Why is that papa?

His posts sure sounded republican...

And yours sound like a left wing democrat.

Probably on this thread. I can think of ways dems have tried to help the poor. Repubs I have nothing for at this time.

The price of food going up will hurt the poor, not to mention our exports.

He said he liked Alan Colmes after he died but couldn't tell me one thing he agreed with him on. He just liked Alan because Alan took whatever shit Hannity gave him with a lot of class. Papa wishes us liberals would show more class when listening to conservative lies.

You don't have to agree with somebody to like them. Don't you have conservative friends, family members or coworkers?

There are liberals I do like and Colmes happened to be one of them. He presented the liberal point of view in an articulate and intelligent way, something very rare among liberals. To be honest, I always liked James Carville as well. I don't agree with anything he says, but he seems like a happy go lucky guy that I wouldn't mind having a beer with.

I love Carville, he and his wife prove that opposites attract.
Lies are lies, and you dupes believe a giant pile of them. Here's hoping Trump learns that and jettisons Bannon and the lies and goes middle party.

I like Carville and Colmes, sounds like you are the piece of crap that is lying. You on the left are just intolerant of others opinions, now go crawl back into your cave, Neanderthal.
I'm just intolerant of the lies and bs propaganda that are the base of all your misinformed "opinions", dupes... Most of my friends are dupes, but it's hard when many hate you for the facts. So I don't talk politics with them.

Facts! Lol! You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the behind.

The price of food going up will hurt the poor, not to mention our exports.

Wasn't it the left that wanted to make sure that the illegal immigrants weren't hired by evil business?

Well then you are a partisan nut job. The evidence has been clear, sorry your partisanship puts you at a huge disadvantage.

Isn't that interesting. Papa tries to paint himself as an independent and everyone else is a partisan nut job. I sense he is more a right wing partisan hack than he is a moderate and now I see he's calling another independent a partisan nut job.

Do you think Papa can put into words how the GOP are racist? Do you think he would dare? He sure likes to swallow right wing talking points and spew that bullshit but I never hear him be honest about Republicans. Why is that papa?

Probably on this thread. I can think of ways dems have tried to help the poor. Repubs I have nothing for at this time.

And you are liberal in most threads.

I can't think of any way the left has helped the poor, all they have done have found ways to keep more people on subsidized something.

Good job!

If you tax over 10 million 80%, their pay goes down magically. That's what's missing.

How does that help our economy overall?
It gives us tons of money to invest in training and education for 3-6 million tech jobs going begging, make us more like Germany instead of an oligarchy with everyone selling cheeseburgers and insurance to each other- AND invest in our collapsing infrastructure. That's what we need to take advantage of the new markets from free trade, and the GOP has blocked for 35 years...

It gives us tons of money to invest in training and education for 3-6 million tech jobs going begging

The Federal government took in over $3.3 trillion last year and spent about $4 trillion.
They did such an excellent job that you want to give them even more money? DERP!

I can't think of any way the left has helped the poor, all they have done have found ways to keep more people on subsidized something.

Good job!

And you can't think of ways republicans have helped them either.

Good job!

I didn't make any claims did I? The Democrats are the ones that claim they help the poor and blacks, I call BS. All you have done is divert the thread away from your Democrats.

Good job!

I didn't make any claims did I? The Democrats are the ones that claim they help the poor and blacks, I call BS. All you have done is divert the thread away from your Democrats.

Wouldn't it be nice if one party was able to do more to help them?

Under Democratic Presidents, Minorities Make Economic Gains - And So Do Whites | Scholars Strategy Network

Under Democratic presidents, black families’ incomes grew on average $895 dollars annually, but grew only by $142 dollars under Republicans. The black unemployment rate fell by a net 7.9 percentage points across the 26 years of Democratic leadership, but went up by a net of 13.7 points during 28 years of Republican presidencies. Across the years of Democratic leadership, black poverty declined by a net of 23.6 percentage points, but grew by three points when Republicans held the White House.

why not? why should capitalists get a tax break for simply working their capital? they have to work it, anyway. labor should get a tax break for actually working.

why should capitalists get a tax break for simply working their capital?

Highest corporate rate in the world...where is the break?
nothing but diversion? why should capitalists get a tax break for simply working their capital? they have to work it, anyway. labor should get a tax break for actually working.

Why should they be punished, if the punishment reduces revenues to the government and reduces business formation?
so they will do a better job; a high rate of business failure only wastes money.

Over tax the successful ones....to make them do better?
no more "UnderTaxing" for mere speculation! end the capital gains distinction for income.

Forum List

Back