Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

If you tax over 10 million 80%, their pay goes down magically. That's what's missing.

How does that help our economy overall?
It gives us tons of money to invest in training and education for 3-6 million tech jobs going begging, make us more like Germany instead of an oligarchy with everyone selling cheeseburgers and insurance to each other- AND invest in our collapsing infrastructure. That's what we need to take advantage of the new markets from free trade, and the GOP has blocked for 35 years...

make us more like Germany instead of an oligarchy with everyone selling cheeseburgers and insurance to each other

To funny Franco

Also fact. The GOP has been holding their rich brainwashers' taxes down for 35 years and are still waiting for it to trickle down like it never has...

What was the alternative? We didn't have the internet 35 years ago, or say NAFTA...

The world was coming and we all knew it

tragdp06.jpg

Under Democratic Presidents, Minorities Make Economic Gains - And So Do Whites | Scholars Strategy Network

Under Democratic presidents, black families’ incomes grew on average $895 dollars annually, but grew only by $142 dollars under Republicans. The black unemployment rate fell by a net 7.9 percentage points across the 26 years of Democratic leadership, but went up by a net of 13.7 points during 28 years of Republican presidencies. Across the years of Democratic leadership, black poverty declined by a net of 23.6 percentage points, but grew by three points when Republicans held the White House.

Try again Brian...

income-gap-obama.jpg
Just Reaganism rolling on, and the middle class losing jobs during the Booosh depression. He didn't PASS ANY POLICIES except the stimulus and ACA...there's your brainwashing kicking in again...

Under Democratic Presidents, Minorities Make Economic Gains - And So Do Whites | Scholars Strategy Network

Under Democratic presidents, black families’ incomes grew on average $895 dollars annually, but grew only by $142 dollars under Republicans. The black unemployment rate fell by a net 7.9 percentage points across the 26 years of Democratic leadership, but went up by a net of 13.7 points during 28 years of Republican presidencies. Across the years of Democratic leadership, black poverty declined by a net of 23.6 percentage points, but grew by three points when Republicans held the White House.

Try again Brian...

income-gap-obama.jpg
Just Reaganism rolling on, and the middle class losing jobs during the Booosh depression. He didn't PASS ANY POLICIES except the stimulus and ACA...there's your brainwashing kicking in again...

It looks like Obama care was a big culprit after all and you forgot about the feds dumping in 85 plus billion a month of money we still have to pay interest on

If you tax over 10 million 80%, their pay goes down magically. That's what's missing.

It gives us tons of money to invest in training and education for 3-6 million tech jobs going begging, make us more like Germany instead of an oligarchy with everyone selling cheeseburgers and insurance to each other- AND invest in our collapsing infrastructure. That's what we need to take advantage of the new markets from free trade, and the GOP has blocked for 35 years...

make us more like Germany instead of an oligarchy with everyone selling cheeseburgers and insurance to each other

To funny Franco

Also fact. The GOP has been holding their rich brainwashers' taxes down for 35 years and are still waiting for it to trickle down like it never has...

What was the alternative? We didn't have the internet 35 years ago, or say NAFTA...

tragdp06.jpg
We've been screwing up free trade for 25 years by GOP blocking investment in education/training and infrastructure...to save their precious rich.

Try again Brian...

income-gap-obama.jpg

It looks like Obama care was a big culprit after all and you forgot about the feds dumping in 85 plus billion a month of money we still have to pay interest on

All experts say ACA hasn't hurt income. Give up. He didn't pass any policies that hurt. He didn't pass any. Just GOP BS.

Try again Brian...

income-gap-obama.jpg

That money was all the GOP would allow- they love THAT.

Like what policies of Obama's made the rich richer?

Our wages haven't gone up since the late 70s. That's when Reagan hit the scene

It's called Quantitive Easing. In case you don't feel like looking it up, it's when the feds pumped trillions of dollars into the stock market artificially causing it to be much stronger than the actual economy. Many people knew the game was rigged--mostly large investors. It made the rich even richer.

Like what policies of Obama's made the rich richer?

Our wages haven't gone up since the late 70s. That's when Reagan hit the scene

It's called Quantitive Easing. In case you don't feel like looking it up, it's when the feds pumped trillions of dollars into the stock market artificially causing it to be much stronger than the actual economy. Many people knew the game was rigged--mostly large investors. It made the rich even richer.
Isn't that also how he got us out of the great bush recession? This is probably another damned if he did damned if he didnt

To funny Franco

This just in. Trumps asking china for help with north Korea. He's promising them a better trade deal in exchange for their help.

Wait a second! I thought china was raping us? How's he going to sweeten the deal?

Try again Brian...

income-gap-obama.jpg

That isn't the same stat.

I love Carville, he and his wife prove that opposites attract.
Lies are lies, and you dupes believe a giant pile of them. Here's hoping Trump learns that and jettisons Bannon and the lies and goes middle party.

I like Carville and Colmes, sounds like you are the piece of crap that is lying. You on the left are just intolerant of others opinions, now go crawl back into your cave, Neanderthal.
I'm just intolerant of the lies and bs propaganda that are the base of all your misinformed "opinions", dupes... Most of my friends are dupes, but it's hard when many hate you for the facts. So I don't talk politics with them.

Facts! Lol! You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the behind.
I've talked to such brainwashed Republicans the last couple days. Unable to rationally discuss the facts.

When I tried to point out how Republicans told Obama no when he asked to bomb Syria I got two responses, no three

A. He's a Muslim
B. He was weak
C. I must be watching MSNBC.

When I tried to point out how Republicans told Obama no when he asked to bomb Syria I got two responses, no three

You have the actual vote count for when he asked?

Try again Brian...

income-gap-obama.jpg

you forgot about the feds dumping in 85 plus billion a month of money we still have to pay interest on

The Fed was buying interest earning assets with that money.
They're actually making a profit off QE.

To funny Franco

tragdp06.jpg
We've been screwing up free trade for 25 years by GOP blocking investment in education/training and infrastructure...to save their precious rich.

We've been screwing up free trade for 25 years by GOP blocking investment in education/training

Libs have been in control of education forever. You fuckers still can't get it right? DERP!

so they will do a better job; a high rate of business failure only wastes money.

Over tax the successful ones....to make them do better?
no more "UnderTaxing" for mere speculation! end the capital gains distinction for income.

The proper tax rate for capital gains is 0%.
there should be no capital gains preference.

Or category. Should be tax free.
Just ordinary income.

Lies are lies, and you dupes believe a giant pile of them. Here's hoping Trump learns that and jettisons Bannon and the lies and goes middle party.

I like Carville and Colmes, sounds like you are the piece of crap that is lying. You on the left are just intolerant of others opinions, now go crawl back into your cave, Neanderthal.
I'm just intolerant of the lies and bs propaganda that are the base of all your misinformed "opinions", dupes... Most of my friends are dupes, but it's hard when many hate you for the facts. So I don't talk politics with them.

Check my sig, all fact. More than you referred in years.

I don't read propaganda sigs, I block them.

I've talked to such brainwashed Republicans the last couple days. Unable to rationally discuss the facts.

A. He's a Muslim
B. He was weak

A. He's a Muslim
B. He was weak

No sure what this has to do with the Democratic Party's hate for poor black people.

Try again Brian...

income-gap-obama.jpg

Bush and Reagan were geniuses! Look how butt hurt you are and Reagan has been out of office for 28 plus years and you still can't figure it out. You Dems are pretty stupid.

I've known companies to underpay people who do a really good job. Depends on management style. A lot of companies have dick managers. I've worked for a lot of bad companies. Thank god I work for a good one now. The best way to raise wages is with low unemployment. Then companies have to pay better

Another way to raise wages is to remove the foreigners who are here keeping our wages down.

But she's saving society money by aborting. If we don't pay now we pay more later.

So that justifies taxpayers paying for something many object to?
Or the GOP can keep this mess going FOREVER. Pass the gd Dem Immigration bill of 2010 with unfakeable SS ID card and END this GOP BS, dupe. The GOP have blocked that forever. Commie plot.

The Dem plan is nothing but 3/4 amnesty which they would love the Republicans to fall for. It's not going to work because Republicans are smarter than Democrats.

Our plan? Put in a President that means business when it comes to immigration. Put in a President that's going to give Democrats the middle finger when they start their racist, xenophobia bullshit. Put in a President that will strictly enforce our laws and let outsiders know they are not welcome in our country.

Wait a minute! We did that, and it's working out just fine! It's working better than lib amnesty programs designed to buy votes for the Democrat party. Who would have thought????
It's not working at all...as always. There's only one solution.
and what is that 'one solution'?

I've known companies to underpay people who do a really good job. Depends on management style. A lot of companies have dick managers. I've worked for a lot of bad companies. Thank god I work for a good one now. The best way to raise wages is with low unemployment. Then companies have to pay better

Another way to raise wages is to remove the foreigners who are here keeping our wages down.

But she's saving society money by aborting. If we don't pay now we pay more later.

So that justifies taxpayers paying for something many object to?
Or the GOP can keep this mess going FOREVER. Pass the gd Dem Immigration bill of 2010 with unfakeable SS ID card and END this GOP BS, dupe. The GOP have blocked that forever. Commie plot.

The Dem plan is nothing but 3/4 amnesty which they would love the Republicans to fall for. It's not going to work because Republicans are smarter than Democrats.

Our plan? Put in a President that means business when it comes to immigration. Put in a President that's going to give Democrats the middle finger when they start their racist, xenophobia bullshit. Put in a President that will strictly enforce our laws and let outsiders know they are not welcome in our country.

Wait a minute! We did that, and it's working out just fine! It's working better than lib amnesty programs designed to buy votes for the Democrat party. Who would have thought????
It's not working at all...as always. There's only one solution.
right, as per the title of this thread, you want the illegals in to continue the hate on the blacks. we get that. It's why the title. you just confirmed that hate. Nice!!

Forum List

Back