Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

I've known companies to underpay people who do a really good job. Depends on management style. A lot of companies have dick managers. I've worked for a lot of bad companies. Thank god I work for a good one now. The best way to raise wages is with low unemployment. Then companies have to pay better

Another way to raise wages is to remove the foreigners who are here keeping our wages down.

But she's saving society money by aborting. If we don't pay now we pay more later.

So that justifies taxpayers paying for something many object to?
Or the GOP can keep this mess going FOREVER. Pass the gd Dem Immigration bill of 2010 with unfakeable SS ID card and END this GOP BS, dupe. The GOP have blocked that forever. Commie plot.

The Dem plan is nothing but 3/4 amnesty which they would love the Republicans to fall for. It's not going to work because Republicans are smarter than Democrats.

Our plan? Put in a President that means business when it comes to immigration. Put in a President that's going to give Democrats the middle finger when they start their racist, xenophobia bullshit. Put in a President that will strictly enforce our laws and let outsiders know they are not welcome in our country.

Wait a minute! We did that, and it's working out just fine! It's working better than lib amnesty programs designed to buy votes for the Democrat party. Who would have thought????
It's not working at all...as always. There's only one solution.
and what is that 'one solution'?
NOT: Or the GOP can keep this mess going FOREVER.

Pass the gd Dem Immigration bill of 2010 with unfakeable SS ID card and END this GOP BS, dupe. The GOP have blocked that forever. Commie plot.

And yours sound like a left wing democrat.

Probably on this thread. I can think of ways dems have tried to help the poor. Repubs I have nothing for at this time.

And you are liberal in most threads.

I can't think of any way the left has helped the poor, all they have done have found ways to keep more people on subsidized something.

Good job!

And you can't think of ways republicans have helped them either.

I didn't make any claims did I? The Democrats are the ones that claim they help the poor and blacks, I call BS. All you have done is divert the thread away from your Democrats.

Wouldn't it be nice if one party was able to do more to help them?
sure, why hasn't either party? The dems have them voting for them, why? they have no business interest nor education interest in the black, yet they vote for them like they owe them. funny, follows no logic. Eh?

Another way to raise wages is to remove the foreigners who are here keeping our wages down.

So that justifies taxpayers paying for something many object to?
Or the GOP can keep this mess going FOREVER. Pass the gd Dem Immigration bill of 2010 with unfakeable SS ID card and END this GOP BS, dupe. The GOP have blocked that forever. Commie plot.

The Dem plan is nothing but 3/4 amnesty which they would love the Republicans to fall for. It's not going to work because Republicans are smarter than Democrats.

Our plan? Put in a President that means business when it comes to immigration. Put in a President that's going to give Democrats the middle finger when they start their racist, xenophobia bullshit. Put in a President that will strictly enforce our laws and let outsiders know they are not welcome in our country.

Wait a minute! We did that, and it's working out just fine! It's working better than lib amnesty programs designed to buy votes for the Democrat party. Who would have thought????
It's not working at all...as always. There's only one solution.
and what is that 'one solution'?
NOT: Or the GOP can keep this mess going FOREVER.

Pass the gd Dem Immigration bill of 2010 with unfakeable SS ID card and END this GOP BS, dupe. The GOP have blocked that forever. Commie plot.
what is wrong with deporting them per what the current law allows? and is happening. what is your issue with that? can you articulate that for us?

I'm an independent. Just call it as I see it.
Isn't that interesting. Papa tries to paint himself as an independent and everyone else is a partisan nut job. I sense he is more a right wing partisan hack than he is a moderate and now I see he's calling another independent a partisan nut job.

Do you think Papa can put into words how the GOP are racist? Do you think he would dare? He sure likes to swallow right wing talking points and spew that bullshit but I never hear him be honest about Republicans. Why is that papa?

His posts sure sounded republican...

Probably on this thread. I can think of ways dems have tried to help the poor. Repubs I have nothing for at this time.

I'm going to love this: how did Democrats try to help the poor?
obummer gave them free cell phones.

It gives us tons of money to invest in training and education for 3-6 million tech jobs going begging, make us more like Germany instead of an oligarchy with everyone selling cheeseburgers and insurance to each other- AND invest in our collapsing infrastructure. That's what we need to take advantage of the new markets from free trade, and the GOP has blocked for 35 years...

You wouldn't collect a dime more in income taxes. In fact, you would probably collect less. People on welfare easily figured out how to game the system. They quit getting married so they could collect more in benefits. You don't think multi-millionaires, their attorneys, accountants along with the companies wouldn't find an easy work around?

How Bill Clinton Helped Boost CEO Pay
A law he championed to curb compensation has backfired -- and pay packages have exploded
November 27, 2006, 12:00 AM EST
From
Subscribe Reprints
Bill Clinton had what he thought was a great idea to curb the soaring paychecks of the nation's executives. It was 1991, shortly after the launch of his Presidential campaign, and he had just read a best seller on corporate greed by compensation guru Graef Crystal.

Clinton's brainstorm: Use the tax code to curb excessive pay. Companies at the time were allowed to deduct all compensation to top executives. Clinton wanted to permit companies to write off amounts over $1 million only if executives hit specified performance goals. He called Crystal for his thoughts. "Utterly stupid," the consultant says he told the future President.

THE SHAME GAME
Now, 13 years after Clinton's plan became law, the results are clear: It didn't work. Over the law's first decade, average compensation for chief executives at companies in Standard & Poor's 500-stock index soared from $3.7 million to $9.1 million, according to a 2005 Harvard Law School study. The law contains so many obvious loopholes, says Crystal, that "in 10 minutes even Forrest Gump could think up five ways around it."

Read more: How Bill Clinton Helped Boost CEO Pay
it's a fking waste of time trying to simplify the facts for these jack monkey libs. They will never understand money flow.

Isn't that interesting. Papa tries to paint himself as an independent and everyone else is a partisan nut job. I sense he is more a right wing partisan hack than he is a moderate and now I see he's calling another independent a partisan nut job.

Do you think Papa can put into words how the GOP are racist? Do you think he would dare? He sure likes to swallow right wing talking points and spew that bullshit but I never hear him be honest about Republicans. Why is that papa?

ACA, min wage, SS, UE, HEAP, Food stamps, welfare, ay caramba, fool. All the stuff you dupes bitch about endlessly...
so how does that help them? What skills does that provide them to get out from the need? That is the help that is being requested. you should comprehend that better.

I can't think of any way the left has helped the poor, all they have done have found ways to keep more people on subsidized something.

Good job!
You mean affordable healthcare?

Everything else we wanted to try you Republicans said no. No let's see the wealth gap shrink under GOP rule. It won't but you won't care because you're a fucking republican

Well the wealth gap didn't seem to bother Democrats over the last eight years where it has continued to widen. Funny how it is now important when the Democrats aren't in power and ignored while the Dems are out of power.

ACA, min wage, SS, UE, HEAP, Food stamps, welfare, ay caramba, fool. All the stuff you dupes bitch about endlessly...
so how does that help them? What skills does that provide them to get out from the need? That is the help that is being requested. you should comprehend that better.

The thing with Dems is it does appear they try. How successful the attempts are is in question. Now repubs don't have much a history of even trying and I think the poor are hurt by things like repeal Obamacare and cutting planned parenthood funding. So it is easy to see why they stick with Dems.

Good job!
You mean affordable healthcare?

Everything else we wanted to try you Republicans said no. No let's see the wealth gap shrink under GOP rule. It won't but you won't care because you're a fucking republican

Well the wealth gap didn't seem to bother Democrats over the last eight years where it has continued to widen. Funny how it is now important when the Democrats aren't in power and ignored while the Dems are out of power.

To be fair, Obama had a recession, 2 wars, housing bubble, and high unemployment to deal with.

Also the free or very cheap college and training we used to have before Raygun and we're starting to have again (Cuomo in NY NOW), the infrastucture bills we al.ways used to mhave and NOW Dems will help Trump with, all kinds of small business loans when the GOP gets the FEQ out of the way, ditto alll kinds of other programs Trup wants to cut so he can have ANOTHER giant tax cut for the rich. You have to be willfully ignorant/brainwashed to be this dumb...

The thing with Dems is it does appear they try. How successful the attempts are is in question. Now repubs don't have much a history of even trying and I think the poor are hurt by things like repeal Obamacare and cutting planned parenthood funding. So it is easy to see why they stick with Dems.
they try? what do they try? they never offer up ideas on how to raise up blacks and poor? all they do is throw relief to them and keep them in need. I've never seen them offer up a proposal to end poverty. NEVER. In fact, the voucher for schools program they shit on every time. A way to educate them better with smarter programs. Shit it on it every fking time. Education is the only way out. my further evidence they wish hate on the blacks.

Also the free or very cheap college and training we used to have before Raygun and we're starting to have again (Cuomo in NY NOW), the infrastucture bills we al.ways used to mhave and NOW Dems will help Trump with, all kinds of small business loans when the GOP gets the FEQ out of the way, ditto alll kinds of other programs Trup wants to cut so he can have ANOTHER giant tax cut for the rich. You have to be willfully ignorant/brainwashed to be this dumb...
school vouchers for grades k through 12. why are you against them rising out of poverty?

Actually, that was Reagan and W Bush, superdupe. And Booosh's corrupt economic meltdown that added all those victims to UE and wefare rolls DUHHHHH.. You brainwashed functional morons don't even know about that. Most think the black guy did it, and started Reaganism pander to the rich I suppose. IDIOTS.

school vouchers for grades k through 12. why are you against them rising out of poverty?

Why do you think that is the answer? I've seen no evidence. Many voucher schools here are a disaster. Pretty sure it's an attack on teacher unions.

Actually, that was Reagan and W Bush, superdupe. And Booosh's corrupt economic meltdown that added all those victims to UE and wefare rolls DUHHHHH.. You brainwashed functional morons don't even know about that. Most think the black guy did it, and started Reaganism pander to the rich I suppose. IDIOTS.
why don't you want to raise the level of education for the blacks? school vouchers would do that? Are you more concerned with Unions or the actual black folks affected by crappy teaching from unions?

Why do you think that is the answer? I've seen no evidence. Many voucher schools here are a disaster. Pretty sure it's an attack on teacher unions.
because it offers them a choice. why are you against offering them and allowing them the same choice as rich kids?

they try? what do they try? they never offer up ideas on how to raise up blacks and poor? all they do is throw relief to them and keep them in need. I've never seen them offer up a proposal to end poverty. NEVER. In fact, the voucher for schools program they shit on every time. A way to educate them better with smarter programs. Shit it on it every fking time. Education is the only way out. my further evidence they wish hate on the blacks.
Vouchers are just to get white kids into private schools and help the rich, dupe. We need a inner city makeover and better schools there. Where is Jack Kemp and enterprise zones. The last good GOPer...and QB of the Bills World Champions.

Vouchers are just to get white kids into private schools and help the rich, dupe. We need a inner city makeover and better schools there. Where is Jack Kemp and enterprise zones. The last good GOPer...and QB of the Bills World Champions.
we have better schools, why can't they go to those better schools, you are making no logical response.

Milwaukee has had vouchers a long time. That your symbol of success?

why don't you want to raise the level of education for the blacks? school vouchers would do that? Are you more concerned with Unions or the actual black folks affected by crappy teaching from unions?
BS. Education in a war zone/economic disaster DOESN'T WORK. Cuomo's free public college WILL. Reagan ended free college in the US. Great job!!

Forum List

Back