Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

I'm going to love this: how did Democrats try to help the poor?
ACA, min wage, SS, UE, HEAP, Food stamps, welfare, ay caramba, fool. All the stuff you dupes bitch about endlessly...
so how does that help them? What skills does that provide them to get out from the need? That is the help that is being requested. you should comprehend that better.
Also the free or very cheap college and training we used to have before Raygun and we're starting to have again (Cuomo in NY NOW), the infrastucture bills we al.ways used to mhave and NOW Dems will help Trump with, all kinds of small business loans when the GOP gets the FEQ out of the way, ditto alll kinds of other programs Trup wants to cut so he can have ANOTHER giant tax cut for the rich. You have to be willfully ignorant/brainwashed to be this dumb...
school vouchers for grades k through 12. why are you against them rising out of poverty?

Milwaukee has had vouchers a long time. That your symbol of success?
I don't know the results of their

Wisconsin School Choice, charter programs, Voucher program, education options, educational programs, Milwaukee Parental Choice Program, Racine

"We are a statewide organization headquartered in Milwaukee, home of the nation's original educational voucher program for low and middle-income families. We support expanded educational options for parents through the use of school vouchers, charter schools, and innovative new programs centered on parental empowerment."

I have no idea what reports are available for education participation from the poor. I'll go looking.

"Statement on WILL Test Score Study
The Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty (WILL) released the results of a study on standardized test scores that accounted for socioeconomic factors for all school sectors across Wisconsin. Here are some of the highlights of the study:

• Students in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP) scored 5% higher in reading proficiency and 4% higher in math proficiency on the Wisconsin Forward Exam than similar students in Milwaukee Public Schools (MPS).
  • Students in the MPCP scored 8% higher on the ACT than similar students in MPS.
  • Students in the Racine/Wisconsin Parental Choice Programs scored 17% higher on the Wisconsin Forward Exam than similar students in Wisconsin outside of Milwaukee.
The study can be found HERE."

Probably on this thread. I can think of ways dems have tried to help the poor. Repubs I have nothing for at this time.

obummer gave them free cell phones.
Actually, that was Reagan and W Bush, superdupe. And Booosh's corrupt economic meltdown that added all those victims to UE and wefare rolls DUHHHHH.. You brainwashed functional morons don't even know about that. Most think the black guy did it, and started Reaganism pander to the rich I suppose. IDIOTS.
why don't you want to raise the level of education for the blacks? school vouchers would do that? Are you more concerned with Unions or the actual black folks affected by crappy teaching from unions?
BS. Education in a war zone/economic disaster DOESN'T WORK. Cuomo's free public college WILL. Reagan ended free college in the US. Great job!!
why is there a war zone only in a democratic city?

ACA, min wage, SS, UE, HEAP, Food stamps, welfare, ay caramba, fool. All the stuff you dupes bitch about endlessly...
so how does that help them? What skills does that provide them to get out from the need? That is the help that is being requested. you should comprehend that better.
Also the free or very cheap college and training we used to have before Raygun and we're starting to have again (Cuomo in NY NOW), the infrastucture bills we al.ways used to mhave and NOW Dems will help Trump with, all kinds of small business loans when the GOP gets the FEQ out of the way, ditto alll kinds of other programs Trup wants to cut so he can have ANOTHER giant tax cut for the rich. You have to be willfully ignorant/brainwashed to be this dumb...
school vouchers for grades k through 12. why are you against them rising out of poverty?

Why do you think that is the answer? I've seen no evidence. Many voucher schools here are a disaster. Pretty sure it's an attack on teacher unions.
because it offers them a choice. why are you against offering them and allowing them the same choice as rich kids?

I've seen no evidence that is what happens.

Why do you think that is the answer? I've seen no evidence. Many voucher schools here are a disaster. Pretty sure it's an attack on teacher unions.
because it offers them a choice. why are you against offering them and allowing them the same choice as rich kids?

well let's take a city like chicago and track it? why are you against that? see you wish to keep the poor poor and fk the blacks. I see.

BTW, I posted the statistics for Milwaukee's schools choice program.

Wisconsin School Choice, charter programs, Voucher program, education options, educational programs, Milwaukee Parental Choice Program, Racine

"We are a statewide organization headquartered in Milwaukee, home of the nation's original educational voucher program for low and middle-income families. We support expanded educational options for parents through the use of school vouchers, charter schools, and innovative new programs centered on parental empowerment."

I have no idea what reports are available for education participation from the poor. I'll go looking.

The Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty (WILL) released the results of a study on standardized test scores that accounted for socioeconomic factors for all school sectors across Wisconsin. Here are some of the highlights of the study:

• Students in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP) scored 5% higher in reading proficiency and 4% higher in math proficiency on the Wisconsin Forward Exam than similar students in Milwaukee Public Schools (MPS).
  • Students in the MPCP scored 8% higher on the ACT than similar students in MPS.
  • Students in the Racine/Wisconsin Parental Choice Programs scored 17% higher on the Wisconsin Forward Exam than similar students in Wisconsin outside of Milwaukee.

Poverty keeps tight grip on Milwaukee, census figures show

well let's take a city like chicago and track it? why are you against that? see you wish to keep the poor poor and fk the blacks. I see.

I think the kids takIng vouchers would be doing well at any school. We need to get help for the kids who's parents don't care enough.

Or the GOP can keep this mess going FOREVER. Pass the gd Dem Immigration bill of 2010 with unfakeable SS ID card and END this GOP BS, dupe. The GOP have blocked that forever. Commie plot.

The Dem plan is nothing but 3/4 amnesty which they would love the Republicans to fall for. It's not going to work because Republicans are smarter than Democrats.

Our plan? Put in a President that means business when it comes to immigration. Put in a President that's going to give Democrats the middle finger when they start their racist, xenophobia bullshit. Put in a President that will strictly enforce our laws and let outsiders know they are not welcome in our country.

Wait a minute! We did that, and it's working out just fine! It's working better than lib amnesty programs designed to buy votes for the Democrat party. Who would have thought????
It's not working at all...as always. There's only one solution.
and what is that 'one solution'?
NOT: Or the GOP can keep this mess going FOREVER.

Pass the gd Dem Immigration bill of 2010 with unfakeable SS ID card and END this GOP BS, dupe. The GOP have blocked that forever. Commie plot.
what is wrong with deporting them per what the current law allows? and is happening. what is your issue with that? can you articulate that for us?
The GOP has always given immigrants an open invitation to come here illegally and work. 90% are worthy immigrants and an integral part of of our economy. Pew 2007:, 94% of adult males work, 65% pay taxes (get the rest), 35% own homes. NOW STOP more coming with a good SS ID card, the only thing that will work. The wall is expensive BS for hater dupes ONLY.

I think the kids takIng vouchers would be doing well at any school. We need to get help for the kids who's parents don't care enough.
It's not that- it's a gd war zone. Including rural red neck welfare/heroin addiction centers...

In reality, it just makes cities even more of a mess with dislocation and charter schools that are no better in the end. The rich love it tho...

well again, the regulations put in place by obummer caused manufacturing to decline. we know this, trump is correcting that. Now with the choice program and the return of manufacturing jobs, we will expect a increase in jobs and an expected decrease in poverty numbers. Especially when the illegals are removed.

In reality, it just makes cities even more of a mess with dislocation and charter schools that are no better in the end. The rich love it tho...
why do the dems chant the rich kid mantra so frequently then? you can't have it both ways. you can't say the rich kids have an advantage because they money and then disavow a program to level that field out stating it isn't valuable. either it is or it isn't. if it isn't, than money doesn't make a better education.

well again, the regulations put in place by obummer caused manufacturing to decline. we know this, trump is correcting that. Now with the choice program and the return of manufacturing jobs, we will expect a increase in jobs and an expected decrease in poverty numbers. Especially when the illegals are removed.
Obama passed no new regs that caused any such thing. Coal went to hell on merit and a fracking boom before you start with that bs. You know unicorny bs...

Probably on this thread. I can think of ways dems have tried to help the poor. Repubs I have nothing for at this time.

The thing with Dems is it does appear they try. How successful the attempts are is in question. Now repubs don't have much a history of even trying and I think the poor are hurt by things like repeal Obamacare and cutting planned parenthood funding. So it is easy to see why they stick with Dems.
they try? what do they try? they never offer up ideas on how to raise up blacks and poor? all they do is throw relief to them and keep them in need. I've never seen them offer up a proposal to end poverty. NEVER. In fact, the voucher for schools program they shit on every time. A way to educate them better with smarter programs. Shit it on it every fking time. Education is the only way out. my further evidence they wish hate on the blacks.

Education IS the only way out, but Republicans refuse to provide the funding needed to give kids in inner city schools a chance. Charter schools are not a solution. Education for profit is just as bad as for-profit prisons, and for many of the same reasons.

The difference between American conservatives and the rest of the civilized world is that American conservatives want no government at all, and the rest of the world has been smart enough to realize that there are some things that government can and should do, because the greater public good is involved, and government can do it better.

Americans call this "freedom", we call it "folly". Your so-called "freedom" puts the US at #7 in the "world freedom index". Your free-market medical mess puts your health-care system at #34 in the world. While the rest of the first world has better, cheaper, government funded health care, Americans desperately cling to their expensive, bankrupting for-profit insurance scheme, and call it "freedom".

The US is one of only two first world countries that spends more money educating the children of the rich, on purpose. Using local property taxes to fund schools is archaic and will always favour the children of the wealthy. Charter schools are not doing well in New Orleans, and many children are disappearing from schools which are coverting to charter, with no idea of where these kids are going to. With no centralized school board tracking students, it is entirely possible that poor kids in New Orleans are just no longer going to school at all, there is no way to know.

As public schools have converted to charter schools, few former enrollees return to the re-opened schools. As few as 35% of the former students come back. In one school, only 17 former students re-enrolled in fall. If 65% of poor children are simply giving up, this is hardly going to help the poor work their way out of poverty.

Despite Charter School reform legislation to prevent the schools from culling poor students from their rolls ("creaming"), 10 years after Katrina wiped out the New Orleans public school system, standardized test scores for high school students show LOWER test scores than before Katrina, and fewer students qualify for post-secondary education. Charter Schools are still creaming out disabled, or low performing students in an effort to boost their test scores, and their profits, adding to the children who are disappearing from schools and going where?

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED A STRONG, WELL-FUNDED PUBLIC EDUCATION CHILDREN. CHILDREN ARE NOT CONSUMER PRODUCTS. EDUCATION SHOULD NOT BE ACQUIRED FROM THE LOWEST BIDDER.

Obama passed no new regs that caused any such thing. Coal went to hell on merit and a fracking boom before you start with that bs. You know unicorny bs...
fella, there is no longer a reason to discuss with you. That is just an absolutely stupid claim. thanks though for showing off your stupid. I don't pretend to know the rules in pretendland.

Last edited:

why do the dems chant the rich kid mantra so frequently then? you can't have it both ways. you can't say the rich kids have an advantage because they money and then disavow a program to level that field out stating it isn't valuable. either it is or it isn't. if it isn't, than money doesn't make a better education.
Because it's a fact. The rich save on private school tuition they don't need. Charter schools are no better than public in the end. It's the war zone, stupid.

obummer gave them free cell phones.
Actually, that was Reagan and W Bush, superdupe. And Booosh's corrupt economic meltdown that added all those victims to UE and wefare rolls DUHHHHH.. You brainwashed functional morons don't even know about that. Most think the black guy did it, and started Reaganism pander to the rich I suppose. IDIOTS.
why don't you want to raise the level of education for the blacks? school vouchers would do that? Are you more concerned with Unions or the actual black folks affected by crappy teaching from unions?
BS. Education in a war zone/economic disaster DOESN'T WORK. Cuomo's free public college WILL. Reagan ended free college in the US. Great job!!
why is there a war zone only in a democratic city?
Blacks DUHHHHHH. lol. Discriminated against along with ALL poor by the GOP DUHHH.

The thing with Dems is it does appear they try. How successful the attempts are is in question. Now repubs don't have much a history of even trying and I think the poor are hurt by things like repeal Obamacare and cutting planned parenthood funding. So it is easy to see why they stick with Dems.
they try? what do they try? they never offer up ideas on how to raise up blacks and poor? all they do is throw relief to them and keep them in need. I've never seen them offer up a proposal to end poverty. NEVER. In fact, the voucher for schools program they shit on every time. A way to educate them better with smarter programs. Shit it on it every fking time. Education is the only way out. my further evidence they wish hate on the blacks.

Education IS the only way out, but Republicans refuse to provide the funding needed to give kids in inner city schools a chance. Charter schools are not a solution. Education for profit is just as bad as for-profit prisons, and for many of the same reasons.

The difference between American conservatives and the rest of the civilized world is that American conservatives want no government at all, and the rest of the world has been smart enough to realize that there are some things that government can and should do, because the greater public good is involved, and government can do it better.

Americans call this "freedom", we call it "folly". Your so-called "freedom" puts the US at #7 in the "world freedom index". Your free-market medical mess puts your health-care system at #34 in the world. While the rest of the first world has better, cheaper, government funded health care, Americans desperately cling to their expensive, bankrupting for-profit insurance scheme, and call it "freedom".

The US is one of only two first world countries that spends more money educating the children of the rich, on purpose. Using local property taxes to fund schools is archaic and will always favour the children of the wealthy. Charter schools are not doing well in New Orleans, and many children are disappearing from schools which are coverting to charter, with no idea of where these kids are going to. With no centralized school board tracking students, it is entirely possible that poor kids in New Orleans are just no longer going to school at all, there is no way to know.

As public schools have converted to charter schools, few former enrollees return to the re-opened schools. As few as 35% of the former students come back. In one school, only 17 former students re-enrolled in fall. If 65% of poor children are simply giving up, this is hardly going to help the poor work their way out of poverty.

Despite Charter School reform legislation to prevent the schools from culling poor students from their rolls ("creaming"), 10 years after Katrina wiped out the New Orleans public school system, standardized test scores for high school students show LOWER test scores than before Katrina, and fewer students qualify for post-secondary education. Charter Schools are still creaming out disabled, or low performing students in an effort to boost their test scores, and their profits, adding to the children who are disappearing from schools and going where?

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED A STRONG, WELL-FUNDED PUBLIC EDUCATION CHILDREN. CHILDREN ARE NOT CONSUMER PRODUCTS. EDUCATION SHOULD NOT BE ACQUIRED FROM THE LOWEST BIDDER.
what funding is needed that the repubs won't allow? explain.

Are you saying that higher teacher salaries make teachers better teachers?

fella, there is no longer a reason to discuss with you. That is just an absolutely stupid claim. thanks though for showing off your stupid.
Fact, dupe. All Obama could pass was EOs. What exactly is your brilliant point (bs talking point?)? He did no such thing. 80 months straight of growth despite pure GOP obstruction of usual solutions (infrastructure/jobs bills, training for 3-6 MILLION tech jobs, BS never before seen debt ceiling crises (1% cut in GDP each time). Change the channel,dupe.

what funding is needed that the repubs won't allow? explain.

Are you saying that higher teacher salaries make teachers better teachers?
You've GOT to be kidding lol, dupe. Change the channel.

No, you GET better people as teachers.

fella, there is no longer a reason to discuss with you. That is just an absolutely stupid claim. thanks though for showing off your stupid.
Fact, dupe. All Obama could pass was EOs. What exactly is your brilliant point (bs talking point?)? He did no such thing. 80 months straight of growth despite pure GOP obstruction of usual solutions (infrastructure/jobs bills, training for 3-6 MILLION tech jobs, BS never before seen debt ceiling crises (1% cut in GDP each time). Change the channel,dupe.
so? he wrote EOs making regulation laws. he did that, yep. Trump took them out. and now we will see employment return for coal.

Forum List

Back