Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

how can you make that statement? I posted their results. you just lied.

And I posted that Milwaukee has a huge poverty problem. They have the longest running voucher program and still huge poverty. Not working.

Vouchers don't save the world, they save a small portion of children who really want to learn.

Yes they take money and better students from public schools.

Only if you mean "better students" by those who don't disrupt the class and cause problems. Yes.

Those with parents who care that will keep them on track.

That's what I told Dragonlady earlier. In many cases, vouchers don't cover the entire educational bill. Parents have to provide their own money as well. Parents who do so will make sure their kid(s) get a good education. You can't blame the schools or the teachers if a kid is a punk and doesn't want to do anything but cause trouble. Get those kids who stand a chance out of those schools and send them where they can have enough peace and quiet to learn something.

You can' lay the blame of "poor" children on the taxpayer. Lay the blame on the parents.

And I posted that Milwaukee has a huge poverty problem. They have the longest running voucher program and still huge poverty. Not working.

Vouchers don't save the world, they save a small portion of children who really want to learn.

Yes they take money and better students from public schools.

Only if you mean "better students" by those who don't disrupt the class and cause problems. Yes.

Those with parents who care that will keep them on track.

That's what I told Dragonlady earlier. In many cases, vouchers don't cover the entire educational bill. Parents have to provide their own money as well. Parents who do so will make sure their kid(s) get a good education. You can't blame the schools or the teachers if a kid is a punk and doesn't want to do anything but cause trouble. Get those kids who stand a chance out of those schools and send them where they can have enough peace and quiet to learn something.

You can' lay the blame of "poor" children on the taxpayer. Lay the blame on the parents.

Parents are a very important part of a kids education. I do think those kids would also do
fine in public schools.

Bush and Reagan were geniuses! Look how butt hurt you are and Reagan has been out of office for 28 plus years and you still can't figure it out. You Dems are pretty stupid.

36 Reasons Why You Should Thank a Union

Weekends
All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
Paid Vacation
FMLA
Sick Leave
Social Security
Minimum Wage
Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
8-Hour Work Day
Overtime Pay
Child Labor Laws
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
40 Hour Work Week
Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
Unemployment Insurance
Pensions
Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
Employer Health Care Insurance
Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
Wrongful Termination Laws
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Whistleblower Protection Laws
Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
Sexual Harassment Laws
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holiday Pay
Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
Privacy Rights
Pregnancy and Parental Leave
Military Leave
The Right to Strike
Public Education for Children
Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States

So will conservatives give up all 36 of these union fought rights? Will they stand by their rhetoric that unions are thugs and refuse to take benefits from these "thugs" or will they hypocritically carry on the diatribe that unions are ruining this country while enjoying their weekends and paid vacations?
Or...

Maybe they could just admit that while not perfect, like anything else, unions have done great things for working people that they use and benefit from everyday of their lives?

Maybe a conservative union-hating family got to have some of the best moments of their lives while on vacation from work, and they still got to come to a job still there waiting for them, because of unions?

Maybe a conservative can't wait for their lunch break at work so they can turn on the radio and listen to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Back talk about how horrible unions are?

If you don't want to give up all your union fought rights and benefits at work, I understand. I don't want to either, that's why I'm pro-union and vote Democrat.

But maybe you could just admit that unions are not demons spawned from hell, and admit the FACT that they have improved your life in more ways than one?

Or am I asking too much?

The minimum wage was set up to be racist at the start, Henry Ford started the 40 hour a week movement, the social security was always a ponzi scheme... Can go on and on but earth to silly boo bio the year is not 1930

The formation of unions helped to strengthen the idea of working five days a week as well. In 1937, auto plant workers staged a sit-down strike in Flint, Michigan, to protest bleak conditions at General Motors that included no bathroom breaks, no benefits or sick pay and no safety standards.

The negotiations between GM and the United Auto Workers ultimately improved working conditions. The federal government would show its support when Congress passed the Fair Labor Standards Act in 1938, a key part of President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal.

Many historians credit Roosevelt’s labor secretary, Frances Perkins, for championing the cause. Perkins was in Manhattan’s Greenwich Village in 1911 on the day of the infamous Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire. Almost 150 garment workers, mostly women and immigrants, were trapped and killed when the building caught fire. The exits had been blocked — a common practice at the time.

“She saw the young girls jumping out of the window,” Santomauro said. “This, I’m sure, opened her heart about the plight of the workers. That really stayed with her.”

Aside from the 40-hour workweek, the Fair Labor Standards Act also included several reforms in place that Americans can appreciate to this day — establishing a minimum wage, overtime pay and putting an end to “oppressive” forms of child labor.

When did those things happen? One was 1911? Wow, having to jump back over 100 years to find anything to defend an outmoded system.

Let's see, in 1912 we learned that we needed to make sure that ships had enough life boats too. That would be the Titanic.

What have unions done to the benefit of everyone in modern history?
Jeebus what a brainwashed functional a-hole....Not much lately? Maybe because Reaganists and you dupes wrecked them DUHHHH....

Lol! Reagan really screwed up your life! Very laughable!

Like what policies of Obama's made the rich richer?

Our wages haven't gone up since the late 70s. That's when Reagan hit the scene

It's called Quantitive Easing. In case you don't feel like looking it up, it's when the feds pumped trillions of dollars into the stock market artificially causing it to be much stronger than the actual economy. Many people knew the game was rigged--mostly large investors. It made the rich even richer.
Isn't that also how he got us out of the great bush recession? This is probably another damned if he did damned if he didnt

If it makes you feel better, that's fine with me. But don't pretend that only Republicans help the rich. But if you really believe that the market is what got us out of the recession, then I guess you also believe that when the rich make more money, it's good for the economy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well it doesn't help if they are doing badly no. My brother is a VP in HR and his specialty, or one of them, is executive compensation. Rule number one in business is Feed the Generals First. Rule number 2 is never forget rule #1.

The truth is, we are out of the recession. When did the rich realize we were out of the recession? A lot sooner than the poor did. The poor (blue collar) are still feeling the hurt of the Bush recession. Ok, so how are you going to fix things for them? I understand you are going to kick illegals out. I like that. That's one good thing. If the market isn't flooded with workers pay will go up. I don't want to force fair pay. I would love nothing more than for it to happen naturally. This is why I blame the GOP for the recession. They sent all our best jobs overseas while turning a blind eye to 10 million illegals taking construction jobs. The people who lost their manufacturing jobs could have probably found different work if it weren't for illegals.

If wages go up naturally I'll admit that the free market works. But I'm waiting to see.

First of all, Republicans didn't send our jobs out of the country; they didn't have that kind of power. Unions sent our jobs overseas. How do I know? Because I was there when we lost customer after customer because businesses had to move to get rid of the unions. I don't recall delivering one crate to a business that moved because of Republicans.
I agree they were allowed to move to break the unions and renegade on pensions. Bankruptcy laws were changed, brain capital. Yes, all gop

Weekends
Paid Vacation
FMLA
Sick Leave
Social Security
Minimum Wage
8-Hour Work Day
Overtime Pay
Child Labor Laws
40 Hour Work Week
Unemployment Insurance
Pensions
Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
Sexual Harassment Laws
Holiday Pay
Privacy Rights
Military Leave
The Right to Strike
Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)

So will conservatives give up all 36 of these union fought rights? Will they stand by their rhetoric that unions are thugs and refuse to take benefits from these "thugs" or will they hypocritically carry on the diatribe that unions are ruining this country while enjoying their weekends and paid vacations?
Or...

Maybe they could just admit that while not perfect, like anything else, unions have done great things for working people that they use and benefit from everyday of their lives?

Maybe a conservative union-hating family got to have some of the best moments of their lives while on vacation from work, and they still got to come to a job still there waiting for them, because of unions?

Maybe a conservative can't wait for their lunch break at work so they can turn on the radio and listen to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Back talk about how horrible unions are?

If you don't want to give up all your union fought rights and benefits at work, I understand. I don't want to either, that's why I'm pro-union and vote Democrat.

But maybe you could just admit that unions are not demons spawned from hell, and admit the FACT that they have improved your life in more ways than one?

Or am I asking too much?

The minimum wage was set up to be racist at the start, Henry Ford started the 40 hour a week movement, the social security was always a ponzi scheme... Can go on and on but earth to silly boo bio the year is not 1930

The formation of unions helped to strengthen the idea of working five days a week as well. In 1937, auto plant workers staged a sit-down strike in Flint, Michigan, to protest bleak conditions at General Motors that included no bathroom breaks, no benefits or sick pay and no safety standards.

The negotiations between GM and the United Auto Workers ultimately improved working conditions. The federal government would show its support when Congress passed the Fair Labor Standards Act in 1938, a key part of President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal.

Many historians credit Roosevelt’s labor secretary, Frances Perkins, for championing the cause. Perkins was in Manhattan’s Greenwich Village in 1911 on the day of the infamous Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire. Almost 150 garment workers, mostly women and immigrants, were trapped and killed when the building caught fire. The exits had been blocked — a common practice at the time.

“She saw the young girls jumping out of the window,” Santomauro said. “This, I’m sure, opened her heart about the plight of the workers. That really stayed with her.”

Aside from the 40-hour workweek, the Fair Labor Standards Act also included several reforms in place that Americans can appreciate to this day — establishing a minimum wage, overtime pay and putting an end to “oppressive” forms of child labor.

When did those things happen? One was 1911? Wow, having to jump back over 100 years to find anything to defend an outmoded system.

Let's see, in 1912 we learned that we needed to make sure that ships had enough life boats too. That would be the Titanic.

Jeebus what a brainwashed functional a-hole....Not much lately? Maybe because Reaganists and you dupes wrecked them DUHHHH....

I'm fine, dumbass, it's the country he ruined DUHHH. See sig.

Weekends
Paid Vacation
FMLA
Sick Leave
Social Security
Minimum Wage
8-Hour Work Day
Overtime Pay
Child Labor Laws
40 Hour Work Week
Unemployment Insurance
Pensions
Sexual Harassment Laws
Holiday Pay
Privacy Rights
Military Leave
The Right to Strike

Or...

Or am I asking too much?

Well if you believe illegals have ruined America Reagan was the start of that. Breaking unions, free trade, corporations and rich having too much power, war on drugs, charlie Wilson's war. All reagan

If vouchers worked we would see it in Milwaukee, they do not.

To say that vouchers don't work because of one city is to say they don't work anywhere. Care to stick to that???

Has it helped poverty anywhere?

It's not to help poverty, it's about helping INDIVIDUALS. Individuals here and there will never and cannot solve poverty. Do you think public schools help poverty?
Without them, we'd be 3rd world. Getting closer anyway...see sig.

To say that vouchers don't work because of one city is to say they don't work anywhere. Care to stick to that???

The don't work anywhere. There isn't a single school district where the students with vouchers are getting a signficantly better education. In most jurisdictions, they're doing worse.

Test scores for New Orleans high schools are lower than before the city converted to Charter schools. And there's the problem of the "disappearing students" which no one seems to care about because they're poor kids.

Wiscounsin schools have been providing a limited number of vouchers for the past 20 years and but those charter schools are not significantly more successful than public schools in preparing the kids for college or in SAT scores. Any scoring difference can be explained by "creaming" off the better students, and getting rid of lower performing kids.

Conservatives are quick to blame teachers unions for education problems, but the fault lies with the school boards. Teachers don't set the cirriculum, pick the text books and supplies or provide the facilities and equipment. They can only work with what they're given and teach to the course outline set by the board.

As always, conservatives are quick to blame liberals for the problems in education, and ignore their role in this crisis. The US has one of the most expensive education systems in the world, and parents contribute more out of pocket money to their children's education that in any first world country in the world. Just like with health care, you're not getting your money's worth.

I've talked to such brainwashed Republicans the last couple days. Unable to rationally discuss the facts.

When I tried to point out how Republicans told Obama no when he asked to bomb Syria I got two responses, no three

A. He's a Muslim
B. He was weak
C. I must be watching MSNBC.
I've talked to such brainwashed Republicans the last couple days. Unable to rationally discuss the facts.

When I tried to point out how Republicans told Obama no when he asked to bomb Syria I got two responses, no three

A. He's a Muslim
B. He was weak
C. I must be watching MSNBC.

No sure what this has to do with the Democratic Party's hate for poor black people.

Thank you Obama

U.S. Wages Rising At The Fastest Pace In Years Amid Solid Hiring

November 4, 2016

U.S. middle class shrank during 1970s and 1980s

The U.S. middle class shrank markedly between 1969 and 1989, as the number of Americans who were rich and poor increased.

In 1969, 71.2 percent of Americans were "middle class." Twenty years later, 63.2 percent were middle class, a new Census Bureau study found.

This was during the time companies like GE started breaking their social contract with American workers. Liberals and Unions

The unwritten but very real and clearly understood social contract under which the citizens and workers of the United States and Canada developed the countries has now been broken by the wealthy classes, the owners of major industries and businesses and the politicians, The contract is now invalid. A new social contract is needed.

The Broken Social Contract | Dissident Voice

We get it, the Democratic Party wants poor and needs them, even if they really hate the poor.
Seeing how we are the best party for the poor and middle class I can see how a Republican in independents clothing would spin it that way

Still haven't shown why Democrats don't hate blacks, you keep claiming you are better than someone who does nothing. LOL! You don't do anything either.
Black people are Democrats you idiot.

And this is just you Republicans trying to take the focus off yourselves. Why are we even talking about this? We should be talking about the love Republicans have shown black people. Because you won you know. Why are you talking and doing nothing? This sounds like a Republican taking the focus off the fact you so that gonna do shit but hurt poor black people

The don't work anywhere. There isn't a single school district where the students with vouchers are getting a signficantly better education. In most jurisdictions, they're doing worse.

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

Has it helped poverty anywhere?

It's not to help poverty, it's about helping INDIVIDUALS. Individuals here and there will never and cannot solve poverty. Do you think public schools help poverty?
Without them, we'd be 3rd world. Getting closer anyway...see sig.

Nobody cares about your stupid sig. Nobody reads it and nobody cares.

Test scores for New Orleans high schools are lower than before the city converted to Charter schools. And there's the problem of the "disappearing students" which no one seems to care about because they're poor kids.

Wiscounsin schools have been providing a limited number of vouchers for the past 20 years and but those charter schools are not significantly more successful than public schools in preparing the kids for college or in SAT scores. Any scoring difference can be explained by "creaming" off the better students, and getting rid of lower performing kids.

Conservatives are quick to blame teachers unions for education problems, but the fault lies with the school boards. Teachers don't set the cirriculum, pick the text books and supplies or provide the facilities and equipment. They can only work with what they're given and teach to the course outline set by the board.

As always, conservatives are quick to blame liberals for the problems in education, and ignore their role in this crisis. The US has one of the most expensive education systems in the world, and parents contribute more out of pocket money to their children's education that in any first world country in the world. Just like with health care, you're not getting your money's worth.

Would you like me to post links that dispute your claims? Plenty of them out there. Just Google it and find it yourself. If that's too much trouble, I'll be happy to provide results with the voucher program that were successful.

Who are the people against vouchers? Liberals. Who do unions support at election time? Liberals.

Liberals never liked choice. Choice means freedom, and who is against choice more than Democrats?

I agree they were allowed to move to break the unions and renegade on pensions. Bankruptcy laws were changed, brain capital. Yes, all gop

ren·e·gade
[ˈrenəˌɡād]
traitor · defector · deserter · turncoat · rebel · mutineer
ADJECTIVE
  1. having treacherously changed allegiance:
    "a renegade bodyguard"
    synonyms: treacherous · traitorous · disloyal · treasonous · rebel ·
    [more]
Obviously the result of a government school.

Forum List

Back