Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

If vouchers worked we would see it in Milwaukee, they do not.

To say that vouchers don't work because of one city is to say they don't work anywhere. Care to stick to that???

Has it helped poverty anywhere?

It's not to help poverty, it's about helping INDIVIDUALS. Individuals here and there will never and cannot solve poverty. Do you think public schools help poverty?

It was given by a righty on this thread as a way to help poverty. Clearly it is not.

To say that vouchers don't work because of one city is to say they don't work anywhere. Care to stick to that???

It's not to help poverty, it's about helping INDIVIDUALS. Individuals here and there will never and cannot solve poverty. Do you think public schools help poverty?
Without them, we'd be 3rd world. Getting closer anyway...see sig.

Nobody cares about your stupid sig. Nobody reads it and nobody cares.
No one gives a crap about your "opinion" either...lol. Anyway, all fact.

The minimum wage was set up to be racist at the start, Henry Ford started the 40 hour a week movement, the social security was always a ponzi scheme... Can go on and on but earth to silly boo bio the year is not 1930

The formation of unions helped to strengthen the idea of working five days a week as well. In 1937, auto plant workers staged a sit-down strike in Flint, Michigan, to protest bleak conditions at General Motors that included no bathroom breaks, no benefits or sick pay and no safety standards.

The negotiations between GM and the United Auto Workers ultimately improved working conditions. The federal government would show its support when Congress passed the Fair Labor Standards Act in 1938, a key part of President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal.

Many historians credit Roosevelt’s labor secretary, Frances Perkins, for championing the cause. Perkins was in Manhattan’s Greenwich Village in 1911 on the day of the infamous Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire. Almost 150 garment workers, mostly women and immigrants, were trapped and killed when the building caught fire. The exits had been blocked — a common practice at the time.

“She saw the young girls jumping out of the window,” Santomauro said. “This, I’m sure, opened her heart about the plight of the workers. That really stayed with her.”

Aside from the 40-hour workweek, the Fair Labor Standards Act also included several reforms in place that Americans can appreciate to this day — establishing a minimum wage, overtime pay and putting an end to “oppressive” forms of child labor.

When did those things happen? One was 1911? Wow, having to jump back over 100 years to find anything to defend an outmoded system.

Let's see, in 1912 we learned that we needed to make sure that ships had enough life boats too. That would be the Titanic.

What have unions done to the benefit of everyone in modern history?
Jeebus what a brainwashed functional a-hole....Not much lately? Maybe because Reaganists and you dupes wrecked them DUHHHH....

Lol! Reagan really screwed up your life! Very laughable!
Well if you believe illegals have ruined America Reagan was the start of that. Breaking unions, free trade, corporations and rich having too much power, war on drugs, charlie Wilson's war. All reagan

Reagan was not the start of it, the Unions themselves were the start of it in the 60s and 70s ..they got to big for their britches..

They became the ones they fought

They became the greedy ones

They became their own enemy and the young workers seen it.

And said fuck the Unions

The formation of unions helped to strengthen the idea of working five days a week as well. In 1937, auto plant workers staged a sit-down strike in Flint, Michigan, to protest bleak conditions at General Motors that included no bathroom breaks, no benefits or sick pay and no safety standards.

The negotiations between GM and the United Auto Workers ultimately improved working conditions. The federal government would show its support when Congress passed the Fair Labor Standards Act in 1938, a key part of President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal.

Many historians credit Roosevelt’s labor secretary, Frances Perkins, for championing the cause. Perkins was in Manhattan’s Greenwich Village in 1911 on the day of the infamous Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire. Almost 150 garment workers, mostly women and immigrants, were trapped and killed when the building caught fire. The exits had been blocked — a common practice at the time.

“She saw the young girls jumping out of the window,” Santomauro said. “This, I’m sure, opened her heart about the plight of the workers. That really stayed with her.”

Aside from the 40-hour workweek, the Fair Labor Standards Act also included several reforms in place that Americans can appreciate to this day — establishing a minimum wage, overtime pay and putting an end to “oppressive” forms of child labor.

When did those things happen? One was 1911? Wow, having to jump back over 100 years to find anything to defend an outmoded system.

Let's see, in 1912 we learned that we needed to make sure that ships had enough life boats too. That would be the Titanic.

Jeebus what a brainwashed functional a-hole....Not much lately? Maybe because Reaganists and you dupes wrecked them DUHHHH....

Well if you believe illegals have ruined America Reagan was the start of that. Breaking unions, free trade, corporations and rich having too much power, war on drugs, charlie Wilson's war. All reagan

Reagan was not the start of it, the Unions themselves were the start of it in the 60s and 70s ..they got to big for their britches..

And said fuck the Unions

I don't get it you talk like a conservative pal when talking about the triumphs of the Unions past, it's antique in the year 2017....Unions are dinosaurs in the new age.. Get a grip

That truck driver has one hell of a an opinion better then yours Franco.. He lives and breathes the United States, you lived in a bubble as a teacher..

That's the only reason Franco you became a teacher because you would of been fired outright in the real world..

It was given by a righty on this thread as a way to help poverty. Clearly it is not.

I didn't see the comment (or don't remember it) but what was probably meant was individual poverty and not general population poverty. If that's the case, then I would agree that it helps poverty.

During the housing bubble, it was hard for landlords to find decent tenants because everybody was buying homes with no money down and no credit checks. I post my rentals on Craig's list because it's free, they allow you to post multiple pictures, and I've had pretty good luck with the government leaving me alone using that service.

Some of the emails I got were atrocious. A few I couldn't even understand what they were trying to say. No punctuation, misspelled words, I didn't know if they were trying to tell me something or ask me something.

Most of those emails I didn't respond to, but out of desperation, I did contact a few of them.

What I found out is that these people had a high school diploma. The question I have is, if I won't rent an apartment to them because they write like a seven year old, HTF do these people get a job?

And said fuck the Unions

And now they're fucked. They don't make near what my dad made

I didn't see the comment (or don't remember it) but what was probably meant was individual poverty and not general population poverty. If that's the case, then I would agree that it helps poverty.

During the housing bubble, it was hard for landlords to find decent tenants because everybody was buying homes with no money down and no credit checks. I post my rentals on Craig's list because it's free, they allow you to post multiple pictures, and I've had pretty good luck with the government leaving me alone using that service.

Some of the emails I got were atrocious. A few I couldn't even understand what they were trying to say. No punctuation, misspelled words, I didn't know if they were trying to tell me something or ask me something.

Most of those emails I didn't respond to, but out of desperation, I did contact a few of them.

What I found out is that these people had a high school diploma. The question I have is, if I won't rent an apartment to them because they write like a seven year old, HTF do these people get a job?

If it was helping personal poverty, that would remove them from general poverty.

The minimum wage was set up to be racist at the start, Henry Ford started the 40 hour a week movement, the social security was always a ponzi scheme... Can go on and on but earth to silly boo bio the year is not 1930

I'm fine, dumbass, it's the country he ruined DUHHH. See sig.

Poor kid, just reading Reagan must send you over the edge. I never understood the power of Reagan until I saw the unhinged left. Thanks for all the laughs Franco.

Poor kid, just reading Reagan must send you over the edge. I never understood the power of Reagan until I saw the unhinged left. Thanks for all the laughs Franco.

I never understood why righties like you worship him still. Back then I understand but you have the internet now. It's easy to see Reagan sucked

21 Reasons Why Ronald Reagan Was a Terrible President

That truck driver has one hell of a an opinion better then yours Franco.. He lives and breathes the United States, you lived in a bubble as a teacher..

That's the only reason Franco you became a teacher because you would of been fired outright in the real world..

Pffffft! I was a teacher for ten years, a businessman and other things before and after. You dupes know less than nothing, a pile of bs propaganda and character assassination. My sig has more facts than a lifetime of Rush and Hannity...Go Trump- leave the BS behind and take the hater dupes with you. So far so good.

Equal protection of the law regarding the concept of employment at will for unemployment compensation purposes, can solve simple poverty. The right wing, doesn't like it.

No sure what this has to do with the Democratic Party's hate for poor black people.

Thank you Obama

U.S. Wages Rising At The Fastest Pace In Years Amid Solid Hiring

November 4, 2016

U.S. middle class shrank during 1970s and 1980s

The U.S. middle class shrank markedly between 1969 and 1989, as the number of Americans who were rich and poor increased.

In 1969, 71.2 percent of Americans were "middle class." Twenty years later, 63.2 percent were middle class, a new Census Bureau study found.

This was during the time companies like GE started breaking their social contract with American workers. Liberals and Unions

The unwritten but very real and clearly understood social contract under which the citizens and workers of the United States and Canada developed the countries has now been broken by the wealthy classes, the owners of major industries and businesses and the politicians, The contract is now invalid. A new social contract is needed.

The Broken Social Contract | Dissident Voice

We get it, the Democratic Party wants poor and needs them, even if they really hate the poor.
Seeing how we are the best party for the poor and middle class I can see how a Republican in independents clothing would spin it that way

Still haven't shown why Democrats don't hate blacks, you keep claiming you are better than someone who does nothing. LOL! You don't do anything either.
Black people are Democrats you idiot.

And this is just you Republicans trying to take the focus off yourselves. Why are we even talking about this? We should be talking about the love Republicans have shown black people. Because you won you know. Why are you talking and doing nothing? This sounds like a Republican taking the focus off the fact you so that gonna do shit but hurt poor black people

So, again, no answer, just throwing excuses. It seems the regressive left has no real answers other than they hate poor blacks.

Thank you Obama

U.S. Wages Rising At The Fastest Pace In Years Amid Solid Hiring

November 4, 2016

U.S. middle class shrank during 1970s and 1980s

The U.S. middle class shrank markedly between 1969 and 1989, as the number of Americans who were rich and poor increased.

In 1969, 71.2 percent of Americans were "middle class." Twenty years later, 63.2 percent were middle class, a new Census Bureau study found.

This was during the time companies like GE started breaking their social contract with American workers. Liberals and Unions

The unwritten but very real and clearly understood social contract under which the citizens and workers of the United States and Canada developed the countries has now been broken by the wealthy classes, the owners of major industries and businesses and the politicians, The contract is now invalid. A new social contract is needed.

The Broken Social Contract | Dissident Voice

We get it, the Democratic Party wants poor and needs them, even if they really hate the poor.
Seeing how we are the best party for the poor and middle class I can see how a Republican in independents clothing would spin it that way

Still haven't shown why Democrats don't hate blacks, you keep claiming you are better than someone who does nothing. LOL! You don't do anything either.

And this is just you Republicans trying to take the focus off yourselves. Why are we even talking about this? We should be talking about the love Republicans have shown black people. Because you won you know. Why are you talking and doing nothing? This sounds like a Republican taking the focus off the fact you so that gonna do shit but hurt poor black people

So, again, no answer, just throwing excuses. It seems the regressive left has no real answers other than they hate poor blacks.
Equal protection of the law regarding the concept of employment at will for unemployment compensation purposes, can solve simple poverty. The right wing, doesn't like it.

Total dupe^^

And said fuck the Unions

And now they're fucked. They don't make near what my dad made

Had the Regressive left supported unions, they would not be in trouble today. The Democratic Party isn't for the working middle class and the union workers have realized it.

I never understood why righties like you worship him still. Back then I understand but you have the internet now. It's easy to see Reagan sucked

21 Reasons Why Ronald Reagan Was a Terrible President

Still can't defend Democrats hating poor black people, all you have is diversion.

I love how the left gets all emotional when Reagan is mentioned.

So you want hiring for the sake of hiring. That seems pretty archaic.

Total dupe^^

Hey dumb dumb, thanks for proving that you have no answers, you have nothing! LOL!!

Forum List

Back