Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

More diversion because the regressive left continues to find this thread true and that is all they got. Reality!

And you are liberal in most threads.

I can't think of any way the left has helped the poor, all they have done have found ways to keep more people on subsidized something.

Good job!
You mean affordable healthcare?

Everything else we wanted to try you Republicans said no. No let's see the wealth gap shrink under GOP rule. It won't but you won't care because you're a fucking republican

Well the wealth gap didn't seem to bother Democrats over the last eight years where it has continued to widen. Funny how it is now important when the Democrats aren't in power and ignored while the Dems are out of power.

To be fair, Obama had a recession, 2 wars, housing bubble, and high unemployment to deal with.

To be fair he promised to close the gap, and he did not. To be fair he let all those bankers and other rich 1%ers off the hook for 2008. To be fair, Obama didn't do much of anything for the poor. to be fair, you lean left.
To be fair when your dumb ass gave the GOP back the house in 2010 you killed any hope of Obama doing anything for your dumb ass.

Remember how the gop blamed Obama for the bp oilspill? You bought it

Sad that you can't stay on topic and defend the Democrats of course the truth seems to hurt sealy, brain and franco.

Well the wealth gap didn't seem to bother Democrats over the last eight years where it has continued to widen. Funny how it is now important when the Democrats aren't in power and ignored while the Dems are out of power.

To be fair, Obama had a recession, 2 wars, housing bubble, and high unemployment to deal with.

To be fair he promised to close the gap, and he did not. To be fair he let all those bankers and other rich 1%ers off the hook for 2008. To be fair, Obama didn't do much of anything for the poor. to be fair, you lean left.
To be fair when your dumb ass gave the GOP back the house in 2010 you killed any hope of Obama doing anything for your dumb ass.

Remember how the gop blamed Obama for the bp oilspill? You bought it
so then why didn't Barry attempt to work with them? you don't get to just make that statement without repercussion, there Barry squared.

you don't know the word 'balance' or the word 'negotiate' eh?

Work with them? Impossible. Even Trump can't work with them. LOL
he's working on it. it's been 80+ days. How about we give him a bit of time. it isn't like he, trump, hasn't done anything. He's done quite a lot without them and corrected barry's play.

OP- The dupes have totally lost contact with reality, since all help for blacks, both to survive and rise, is due to Dems, and all the racists are basically in the GOP and the New BS GOP has brought about the ruin of the nonrich and especially blacks for 35 years. GO Trump- dump the BS and bring the dupes along. So far so good.
silly person, the dems hate the blacks. always have. had the slaves, had the kkk tried a civil war to hold on to their slaves. let's don't drop that ball here.

BTW, republicans freed the slaves. ever hear of Abraham Lincoln?
That was 154 years ago, 117 years before the GOP went Southern conservative insane.
and?
My mother told me not to argue with the insane...

OP- The dupes have totally lost contact with reality, since all help for blacks, both to survive and rise, is due to Dems, and all the racists are basically in the GOP and the New BS GOP has brought about the ruin of the nonrich and especially blacks for 35 years. GO Trump- dump the BS and bring the dupes along. So far so good.
silly person, the dems hate the blacks. always have. had the slaves, had the kkk tried a civil war to hold on to their slaves. let's don't drop that ball here.

That was 154 years ago, 117 years before the GOP went Southern conservative insane.
and?
then why are you on a message board?

And I posted that Milwaukee has a huge poverty problem. They have the longest running voucher program and still huge poverty. Not working.
who said that the kids graduating would release moms and siblings from it? The idea is to break the cycle. wow, you weren't standing in the line for intelligence were you now?

Been almost 30 years. If the cycle was being broken, poverty would go down. It hasn't.
how do you figure? My moms 84 years young.

So your answer to poverty doesn't actually lower poverty. Funny.
the object is to break the family cycle of living in poverty. Let's see your solution that you have avoided posting?

BTW, throwing money at it doesn't solve it.

Come back when you are sincere about it.

It clearly isn't doing that. Poverty is growing. Admit it is a failure already.

who said that the kids graduating would release moms and siblings from it? The idea is to break the cycle. wow, you weren't standing in the line for intelligence were you now?

Been almost 30 years. If the cycle was being broken, poverty would go down. It hasn't.

the object is to break the family cycle of living in poverty. Let's see your solution that you have avoided posting?

You still haven't supplied us with your genius plan to end it. Everyone knows it is education. so you offer up squat juice as a solution. how white of you.

What about poor whites in Appalachia?

They have been living in ramshackle shacks for generations receiving government aid. Isn't it time we get them off the government teat?

Send in bulldozers, knock down the shacks and send them on their way. It is the only way to get them off the plantation

20150321_USP002_0.jpg

You still haven't supplied us with your genius plan to end it. Everyone knows it is education. so you offer up squat juice as a solution. how white of you.

I have several times.

I have several times.
and there is the libturd response. nothing. you got fking nothing to offer up. thanks for playing.

I already told you that throwing money at it won't solve it. And you respond with crickets.

I have several times.
and there is the libturd response. nothing. you got fking nothing to offer up. thanks for playing.

I already told you that throwing money at it won't solve it. And you respond with crickets.
brain, it's fking hilarious. I agree.

and?

So you must not talk to yourself.

Black people are Democrats you idiot.

And this is just you Republicans trying to take the focus off yourselves. Why are we even talking about this? We should be talking about the love Republicans have shown black people. Because you won you know. Why are you talking and doing nothing? This sounds like a Republican taking the focus off the fact you so that gonna do shit but hurt poor black people

So, again, no answer, just throwing excuses. It seems the regressive left has no real answers other than they hate poor blacks.
Equal protection of the law regarding the concept of employment at will for unemployment compensation purposes, can solve simple poverty. The right wing, doesn't like it.

So you want hiring for the sake of hiring. That seems pretty archaic.
It is about unemployment compensation for Labor simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

With the employment rate as low as it is, is there a valid reason for you not to be at will?
Only the right wing has a problem with equal protection of the law. How illegal of them.

So, again, no answer, just throwing excuses. It seems the regressive left has no real answers other than they hate poor blacks.
Equal protection of the law regarding the concept of employment at will for unemployment compensation purposes, can solve simple poverty. The right wing, doesn't like it.

It is about unemployment compensation for Labor simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

With the employment rate as low as it is, is there a valid reason for you not to be at will?
Only the right wing has a problem with equal protection of the law. How illegal of them.
you don't even know what it is. it's therefore illogical for you to make such a statement.

you don't even know what it is. it's therefore illogical for you to make such a statement.
Nothing but diversion, rejection, or repeal; how typical of the right wing.

Nothing but diversion, rejection, or repeal; how typical of the right wing.
I only post up facts. anytime you really wish to debate, let's do it, otherwise my facts stand.

and?
I often wonder why Republicans don't brag about Lincoln more, perhaps it was because Lincoln was so liberal? I bet books have been written about Lincoln and his liberalism. Would today's Republicans elect a man like Lincoln?

and?
I often wonder why Republicans don't brag about Lincoln more, perhaps it was because Lincoln was so liberal? I bet books have been written about Lincoln and his liberalism. Would today's Republicans elect a man like Lincoln?

we did, last November.

Poverty is growing because the government promotes it. How can you ever end poverty when you pay poor people to create more poor people?

Forum List

Back