Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Boy, now is the time for Republicans to gain the black vote. Instead of creating the usual economic crisis, and then Amerlca has to elect a Democrat for the usual recovery. This time if Trump creates jobs and income for all the poor, not just blacks he will be rated near-
great.

It wouldn't hurt, but I seriously doubt any Republican can win over the black vote no matter what they do.

So, again, no answer, just throwing excuses. It seems the regressive left has no real answers other than they hate poor blacks.
Equal protection of the law regarding the concept of employment at will for unemployment compensation purposes, can solve simple poverty. The right wing, doesn't like it.

So you want hiring for the sake of hiring. That seems pretty archaic.
It is about unemployment compensation for Labor simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

With the employment rate as low as it is, is there a valid reason for you not to be at will?
Only the right wing has a problem with equal protection of the law. How illegal of them.

Seems the left wing has no way to answer this thread, unless it is diversion.

It is about unemployment compensation for Labor simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

With the employment rate as low as it is, is there a valid reason for you not to be at will?
Only the right wing has a problem with equal protection of the law. How illegal of them.
you don't even know what it is. it's therefore illogical for you to make such a statement.
Nothing but diversion, rejection, or repeal; how typical of the right wing.
I only post up facts. anytime you really wish to debate, let's do it, otherwise my facts stand.

Equal protection of the law regarding the concept of employment at will for unemployment compensation purposes, can solve simple poverty. The right wing, doesn't like it.

What's to like? Don't we have enough lowlifes in this country as it is? Time to get rid of them, not make more of them.

Been almost 30 years. If the cycle was being broken, poverty would go down. It hasn't.
how do you figure? My moms 84 years young.

So your answer to poverty doesn't actually lower poverty. Funny.
the object is to break the family cycle of living in poverty. Let's see your solution that you have avoided posting?

BTW, throwing money at it doesn't solve it.

Come back when you are sincere about it.

It clearly isn't doing that. Poverty is growing. Admit it is a failure already.

Poverty is growing because the government promotes it. How can you ever end poverty when you pay poor people to create more poor people?
because the private sector is not making them wealthy, by hiring them.

Been almost 30 years. If the cycle was being broken, poverty would go down. It hasn't.

the object is to break the family cycle of living in poverty. Let's see your solution that you have avoided posting?

Poverty is growing because the government promotes it. How can you ever end poverty when you pay poor people to create more poor people?

Poverty is growing because too much wealth is going to the top and not being used to create good jobs.

So you want hiring for the sake of hiring. That seems pretty archaic.

Seems the left wing has no way to answer this thread, unless it is diversion.
Only the right wing has a problem with equal protection of the law. How illegal of them, since it would solve simple poverty in our more perfect Union.

What's to like? Don't we have enough lowlifes in this country as it is? Time to get rid of them, not make more of them.

Defunding planned parenthood sure isn't going to help.

To say that vouchers don't work because of one city is to say they don't work anywhere. Care to stick to that???

Has it helped poverty anywhere?

It's not to help poverty, it's about helping INDIVIDUALS. Individuals here and there will never and cannot solve poverty. Do you think public schools help poverty?

It was given by a righty on this thread as a way to help poverty. Clearly it is not.

I didn't see the comment (or don't remember it) but what was probably meant was individual poverty and not general population poverty. If that's the case, then I would agree that it helps poverty.

During the housing bubble, it was hard for landlords to find decent tenants because everybody was buying homes with no money down and no credit checks. I post my rentals on Craig's list because it's free, they allow you to post multiple pictures, and I've had pretty good luck with the government leaving me alone using that service.

Some of the emails I got were atrocious. A few I couldn't even understand what they were trying to say. No punctuation, misspelled words, I didn't know if they were trying to tell me something or ask me something.

Most of those emails I didn't respond to, but out of desperation, I did contact a few of them.

What I found out is that these people had a high school diploma. The question I have is, if I won't rent an apartment to them because they write like a seven year old, HTF do these people get a job?

If it was helping personal poverty, that would remove them from general poverty.

And who says it doesn't?

If a poor person leaves a poor community, how would you or I know? They just leave and statistics can't track that.

Has it helped poverty anywhere?

It's not to help poverty, it's about helping INDIVIDUALS. Individuals here and there will never and cannot solve poverty. Do you think public schools help poverty?

It was given by a righty on this thread as a way to help poverty. Clearly it is not.

I didn't see the comment (or don't remember it) but what was probably meant was individual poverty and not general population poverty. If that's the case, then I would agree that it helps poverty.

During the housing bubble, it was hard for landlords to find decent tenants because everybody was buying homes with no money down and no credit checks. I post my rentals on Craig's list because it's free, they allow you to post multiple pictures, and I've had pretty good luck with the government leaving me alone using that service.

Some of the emails I got were atrocious. A few I couldn't even understand what they were trying to say. No punctuation, misspelled words, I didn't know if they were trying to tell me something or ask me something.

Most of those emails I didn't respond to, but out of desperation, I did contact a few of them.

What I found out is that these people had a high school diploma. The question I have is, if I won't rent an apartment to them because they write like a seven year old, HTF do these people get a job?

If it was helping personal poverty, that would remove them from general poverty.

And who says it doesn't?

If a poor person leaves a poor community, how would you or I know? They just leave and statistics can't track that.

Private schools are like 25% of Milwaukee. Population would have to decline really fast.

Poverty is growing because too much wealth is going to the top and not being used to create good jobs.

Wealth going to the top has nothing to do with good jobs. Good jobs are the product of the American consumer buying American made products. Americans don't want to support unions or good job, Americans want to support low prices no matter who makes their products. It has nothing to do with the wealthy.

And who says it doesn't?

Private schools are like 25% of Milwaukee. Population would have to decline really fast.

Yeah, population decline and nobody else moving in taking their place.

Wealth going to the top has nothing to do with good jobs. Good jobs are the product of the American consumer buying American made products. Americans don't want to support unions or good job, Americans want to support low prices no matter who makes their products. It has nothing to do with the wealthy.

The wealthy could make more here and price it competitive. Instead they prefer to make more money and import.

because the private sector is not making them wealthy, by hiring them.

The private sector never has. How long have you been living in this country?

And who says it doesn't?

Yeah, population decline and nobody else moving in taking their place.

It does not help poverty. The facts are clear and you even agreed till you found out some righty was claiming it did.

The wealthy could make more here and price it competitive. Instead they prefer to make more money and import.

How are they able to price it competitively when their competition makes the same product for half the price because they manufacture overseas?

Victims vote...if you train them like Pavlovs Dog that they are in fact victims.

How are they able to price it competitively when their competition makes the same product for half the price because they manufacture overseas?

They accept less profit. Believe me, it can be done and they are still rich.

Boy, now is the time for Republicans to gain the black vote. Instead of creating the usual economic crisis, and then Amerlca has to elect a Democrat for the usual recovery. This time if Trump creates jobs and income for all the poor, not just blacks he will be rated near-
great.

It wouldn't hurt, but I seriously doubt any Republican can win over the black vote no matter what they do.
Well Republicans supposedly freed them and now they vote Democratic, sounds like a monumental goof.

They accept less profit. Believe me, it can be done and they are still rich.

Wonderful idea. They make less profit and lose their stockholders. Does that sound like success to you?

Forum List

Back