Why do Democrats Like Changing Rules in the Middle of the Game?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Do they realize how desperate this makes them look?

They are changing the debate format without the White House agreeing to the changes.

WTF?

I thought this required the agreement of BOTH parties?

Apparently not, and we should monitor how quickly the people running the debate commission buy new homes this spring.

They are changing the debate format without the White House agreeing to the changes.

WTF?

Apparently not, and we should monitor how quickly the people running the debate commission buy new homes this spring.

Can you list the Democrats that are changing the rules sir?

Please and thanks.

WTF?

Understandable, if you're going to have to share the stage with a super spreader.

Since Trump is not capable of acting like a grownup in the debate, perhaps he needs Pence to fill in for him.

WTF?

The commission changed the rules because Decrepit Donald is Diseased.

WTF?

hatred

What hatred?

WTF?

wrong...they changed the rules because xiden is afraid of being exposed for the fraud IT is

WTF?

wrong...they changed the rules because xiden is afraid of being exposed for the fraud IT is

Not exactly sure what language you're speaking in...

Decrepit Donald is diseased, was hospitalized last week.

I agree with the blob that all of these debates are meaningless; nobody is swayable at this point and they are just joint appearances. The thing is though that he agreed to take part. And now he's backing out.

WTF?

The democrats believe "rules" are a social construct and can thus be redefined at will.

WTF?

As children, they were the whiners who tried to change the rules in the middle of a kickball game they were losing.

Look at the Trump cult, all telling us how brave DearLeader is for chickening out and bravely running way, because those Democrats were SO UNFAIR WAAAAAAH!

That's how authoritarian lackeys roll. Rather than tell the truth and say Trump is a coward, they make excuses.

Trump isn't just the most cowardly president every. He's possibly the most cowardly human ever. He's a beta's idea of a beta, a sub-beta. And all the Trump cultists submit themselve to that sub-beta, making them sub-sub-betas.

WTF?

I agree with the blob that all of these debates are meaningless; nobody is swayable at this point and they are just joint appearances. The thing is though that he agreed to take part. And now he's backing out.
i speak english---you must be chinese. agreement was for face to face. not where xiden can get the answers handed to it....duh...

WTF?

Understandable, if you're going to have to share the stage with a super spreader.
WOW...

You do not know what Trumps illness level was or is and you make unfounded statements like this.. Pathetic looser...

Look at the Trump cult, all telling us how brave DearLeader is for chickening out and bravely running way, because those Democrats were SO UNFAIR WAAAAAAH!

That's how authoritarian lackeys roll. Rather than tell the truth and say Trump is a coward, they make excuses.

Trump isn't just the most cowardly president every. He's possibly the most cowardly human ever. He's a beta's idea of a beta, a sub-beta. And all the Trump cultists submit themselve to that sub-beta, making them sub-sub-betas.
no, thats where stupidity comes in. coward? TRUMP is out there leading AMERICA while beijing xiden and his home wrecking whore are hiding, telling AMERICA nothing about any platform, other than to destroy what your president--TRUMP---has accomplished. thats weather you play blind and stupid, or not.

WTF?

i speak english---you must be chinese. agreement was for face to face. not where xiden can get the answers handed to it....duh...

Whatever it is...it's favoring Biden. You can't knock the opponent out if you're not going to get into the ring. And in Biden's case (LOL), he can't knock himself out if there are not a lot of people watching to see him fumble his words.

Since Trump is not capable of acting like a grownup in the debate, perhaps he needs Pence to fill in for him.
From my point of view, Trump is no different then most Progs. Of the four in this election cycle, Trump is the most electable. And Pence the most Presidential by traditional standards. Would Pence have been elected in 2016 on his own? Pence would be a good President. I believe Trump and Pence have a good working relationship. And getting by the personality of Trump, Pence has seen agendas move on that others may have not got done.

Forum List

Back