Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

Millions could face severe cuts to food stamps due to government shutdown.

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?
No need to project the felonious and treasonous extortion tactics that your fake so-called president tRump is imposing because there is no national emergency other than tRump and his criminal family and cronies being a national emergency. All that winning.
If Obama can pull $1.4B out of ass to give to terrorists without Congressional approval, watch what Trump does.
That was Iran's money we were holding basically illegally super dupe ignoramus.

Heh Boston has a high African American unemployment, but all
The taxi drivers are hatian, most of the hotel workers are non Americans,,, Boston is run by democrats.. why in the world are you allowing foreigners take our jobs???
Because Americans don't want to do them?Because the GOP refuses to allow a national ID card which is the only solution to the illegals problem?
Voter ID? How about democrat leaders in these communities say something ? You know why? Democrats pay blacks to be puppets for the party. Al sharpton won’t show up unless libs are paying him.. embarrassing
No d u h, a SSID card that cannot be faked. No there is no conspiracy LOL
Democrats already defy immigration laws, shitforbrains.
You actually believe that we can throw out 12 million hard-working illegals. Talk about s*** for brains, super dupe... Democrats have tried to end this GOP NeverEnding scam with a national ID card , the only solution that will work. The wall is stupid expensive and useless.
Now shitforbrains changes topics because I nailed his ass to the wall. Pathetic.

Every political person failing to uphold the laws should be arrested.

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?
No need to project the felonious and treasonous extortion tactics that your fake so-called president tRump is imposing because there is no national emergency other than tRump and his criminal family and cronies being a national emergency. All that winning.
If Obama can pull $1.4B out of ass to give to terrorists without Congressional approval, watch what Trump does.
Fuckhead wants to give Al Qada snd El Chapo their money back because it’s theirs.

Because Americans don't want to do them?Because the GOP refuses to allow a national ID card which is the only solution to the illegals problem?
Voter ID? How about democrat leaders in these communities say something ? You know why? Democrats pay blacks to be puppets for the party. Al sharpton won’t show up unless libs are paying him.. embarrassing
You actually believe that we can throw out 12 million hard-working illegals. Talk about s*** for brains, super dupe... Democrats have tried to end this GOP NeverEnding scam with a national ID card , the only solution that will work. The wall is stupid expensive and useless.
Now shitforbrains changes topics because I nailed his ass to the wall. Pathetic.

Way too late for that, after the GOP has given them an open invitation come on in and work, blocking a national ID card that would end this crap forever...

Way too late for that, after the GOP has given them an open invitation come on in and work, blocking a national ID card that would end this crap forever...
Fuckhead head Democrats should be SHOT for making it illegal for police to inform ICE of illegals.

Fuckhead wants to give Al Qada snd El Chapo their money back because it’s theirs.
Just run with your tRump kisser attitude at projecting his treason and see where it will get you, and who cares. Yet you can bet your hide that it will not be enough to defeat Democracy with nothing but fiction instead of fact.

Just run with your tRump kisser attitude at projecting his treason and see where it will get you, and who cares. Yet you can bet your hide that it will not be enough to defeat Democracy with nothing but fiction instead of fact.
Says anti American shitforbrains who like giving money to terrorists and harboring illegals in America.

Time to put Democrats in Concentration Camps.

Heh Boston has a high African American unemployment, but all
The taxi drivers are hatian, most of the hotel workers are non Americans,,, Boston is run by democrats.. why in the world are you allowing foreigners take our jobs???
They are working hard to send there money to another country! We are going to be sending billions of Social Security checks to other countries . Noninvesment here ! I work with 30 of the every day I live around them they openly admit it! I don’t want to be around invaders! You can go with them they will be gone

Says anti American shitforbrains who like giving money to terrorists and harboring illegals in America.

Sorry about reality, super duper. Pass the ID card and end this GOP scam. You realize you are brainwashed to the point of insanity? You have to stop more illegals from coming. An ID card is it pal. Like all other countries have with this problem. You are a Nazi at this point well done LOL

Sorry about reality, super duper. Pass the ID card and end this GOP scam. You realize you are brainwashed to the point of insanity? You have to stop more illegals from coming. An ID card is it pal. Like all other countries have with this problem. You are a Nazi at this point well done LOL
How is it funny that me as a poor person am forced to work with people using my country, and disrespecting it? How is that funny? Do you hate poor Americans this much?

How is it funny that me as a poor person am forced to work with people using my country, and disrespecting it? How is that funny? Do you hate poor Americans this much?
I am in favor of fixing the problem so no more come in, and the only solution is an ID card for work. End of story. The Wall won't do anything. You will never get anywhere near majority in favor of throwing them all out.

I am also highly in favor of getting the rich to pay more in taxes so we can invest in Americans like you, like cheap training and education for techie jobs going begging these days. The GOP has cut taxes on the rich for 35 years and what happens is the non Rich get screwed. Without misinformation propaganda they would have nothing. Also a million phony scandals against Hillary Obama holder whoever that never go anywhere in the real world of Journalism and law enforcement.

I am in favor of fixing the problem so no more come in, and the only solution is an ID card for work. End of story. The Wall won't do anything. You will never get anywhere near majority in favor of throwing them all out.
Fake identity ,, go away libtard

I am also highly in favor of getting the rich to pay more in taxes so we can invest in Americans like you, like cheap training and education for techie jobs going begging these days. The GOP has cut taxes on the rich for 35 years and what happens is the non Rich get screwed. Without misinformation propaganda they would have nothing. Also a million phony scandals against Hillary Obama holder whoever that never go anywhere in the real world of Journalism and law enforcement.
No we don’t need government help, we need common sense building codes, less restrictions on private businesses competing with unions who own The politicians ... we want freedom and liberty!

You need SS ID card with a computer chip so they can't be faked

No we don’t need government help, we need common sense building codes, less restrictions on private businesses competing with unions who own The politicians ... we want freedom and liberty!
Oh yes you do, and not GOP giveaway to the rich government help...

They will work around it,, like they have been genius

No we need more tax cuts and more freedom

They will work around it,, like they have been genius
How do you work around a s s i d card for work that cannot be faked. By definition you can't.

No we need more tax cuts and more freedom
You didn't get a tax cut, only the rich did. Your state and local taxes and fees will go up and they kill the non-rich. They have been for 35 years. Freedom my butt.

Forum List

Back