Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.

President Trump owns the integrity!

He's working to keep his word to the American people.

The president is showing true leadership just the opposite of what the traitors are attempting do by inviting more murders, drugs, and violence against the American people.

The so-called democrats are Anti- American communist working to bankrupt our nation, destroy our Constitution, and offer sanctuary to any terrorist worldwide to help them try to overthrow the American Government.

Trump is showing no leadership whatsoever. He is trying to satisfy his base not Americans who a majority oppose a wall. Having a difference of opinion is not treasonous. Trump is talking about staging a coup against the country by taking the power of the purse which the Constitution gave to Congress.

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.

The president is showing true leadership just the opposite of what the traitors are attempting do by inviting more murders, drugs, and violence against the American people.

The so-called democrats are Anti- American communist working to bankrupt our nation, destroy our Constitution, and offer sanctuary to any terrorist worldwide to help them try to overthrow the American Government.

Trump is showing no leadership whatsoever. He is trying to satisfy his base not Americans who a majority oppose a wall. Having a difference of opinion is not treasonous. Trump is talking about staging a coup against the country by taking the power of the purse which the Constitution gave to Congress.

He's doing what he wants to do, keeping Mueller and the questions about his campaign off the front pages.

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.

Liberal media refuses to report two things crisis on the border and blacks murdered every weekend in democratic run towns

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.

Liberal media refuses to report two things crisis on the border and blacks murdered every weekend in democratic run towns
if the media didn't tell you, how did you find out about them?

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.

And hundreds of phony scandals with nobody in the real world cares about, for good reason.

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Because leftwing deluded ideologues, but then I just repeated myself, think that illegal voters will support them.

That ill not be allow to become a significant part of the electorate.

Sorry about reality, super duper. Pass the ID card and end this GOP scam. You realize you are brainwashed to the point of insanity? You have to stop more illegals from coming. An ID card is it pal. Like all other countries have with this problem. You are a Nazi at this point well done LOL
How is it funny that me as a poor person am forced to work with people using my country, and disrespecting it? How is that funny? Do you hate poor Americans this much?
I am also highly in favor of getting the rich to pay more in taxes so we can invest in Americans like you, like cheap training and education for techie jobs going begging these days. The GOP has cut taxes on the rich for 35 years and what happens is the non Rich get screwed. Without misinformation propaganda they would have nothing. Also a million phony scandals against Hillary Obama holder whoever that never go anywhere in the real world of Journalism and law enforcement.
No we don’t need government help, we need common sense building codes, less restrictions on private businesses competing with unions who own The politicians ... we want freedom and liberty!
Oh yes you do, and not GOP giveaway to the rich government help...
No we need more tax cuts and more freedom
with alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror?

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.

if the media didn't tell you, how did you find out about them?
Black pepole crying of racial oppression in towns run by democrats

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.

And hundreds of phony scandals with nobody in the real world cares about, for good reason.
6,000 blacks killed in Obama’s home town under his watch is not true? Lol

How is it funny that me as a poor person am forced to work with people using my country, and disrespecting it? How is that funny? Do you hate poor Americans this much?
I am also highly in favor of getting the rich to pay more in taxes so we can invest in Americans like you, like cheap training and education for techie jobs going begging these days. The GOP has cut taxes on the rich for 35 years and what happens is the non Rich get screwed. Without misinformation propaganda they would have nothing. Also a million phony scandals against Hillary Obama holder whoever that never go anywhere in the real world of Journalism and law enforcement.
No we don’t need government help, we need common sense building codes, less restrictions on private businesses competing with unions who own The politicians ... we want freedom and liberty!
More tax cuts! Now

Boston poor black neighborhoods are poor because democrats destroyed the education system, you flood our schools with illiterate foreigners , they take resources, has nothing to do with republicans.. alll Democrats
Sure, cities are all on their own, their prosperity has nothing to do with national or state policy. Idiot
Who hired the school superintendent?
Who refuses to tax the rich and invest in America the last 35 years?
Why do you want people that create jobs to. It create jobs in black neighborhoods? Are you racist?
Blacks need to feel better about themselves so they want illegals.
healthcare is more important than a wall.

More tax cuts! Now
Cut our Discretionary Spending on crime, drugs, and terror!

Sure, cities are all on their own, their prosperity has nothing to do with national or state policy. Idiot
Why do you want people that create jobs to. It create jobs in black neighborhoods? Are you racist?
Your health care is none of my business, who sneaks in my back yard is.

More tax cuts! Now
Why do you hate blacks so much?

private property is not public property; get your legal facts straight.

More tax cuts! Now
too much freedom for blacks?

I’m an American the country belongs to its citizens not Mexicans

More tax cuts! Now
too much freedom for blacks?
Not arresting bad elements in the black community hurts blacks.. and you want to increase the bad elements.. why?? Why the hate?

I’m an American the country belongs to its citizens not Mexicans
nobody claimed otherwise.

Forum List

Back