Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.

President Trump owns the integrity!

He's working to keep his word to the American people.

The president is showing true leadership just the opposite of what the traitors are attempting do by inviting more murders, drugs, and violence against the American people.

The so-called democrats are Anti- American communist working to bankrupt our nation, destroy our Constitution, and offer sanctuary to any terrorist worldwide to help them try to overthrow the American Government.

Last edited:
How is it funny that me as a poor person am forced to work with people using my country, and disrespecting it? How is that funny? Do you hate poor Americans this much?
I am in favor of fixing the problem so no more come in, and the only solution is an ID card for work. End of story. The Wall won't do anything. You will never get anywhere near majority in favor of throwing them all out.
Fake identity ,, go away libtard
You need SS ID card with a computer chip so they can't be faked
They will work around it,, like they have been genius
How do you work around a s s i d card for work that cannot be faked. By definition you can't.
Seriously? Paid under the table? They are using fake SS cards now..

How is it funny that me as a poor person am forced to work with people using my country, and disrespecting it? How is that funny? Do you hate poor Americans this much?
I am also highly in favor of getting the rich to pay more in taxes so we can invest in Americans like you, like cheap training and education for techie jobs going begging these days. The GOP has cut taxes on the rich for 35 years and what happens is the non Rich get screwed. Without misinformation propaganda they would have nothing. Also a million phony scandals against Hillary Obama holder whoever that never go anywhere in the real world of Journalism and law enforcement.
No we don’t need government help, we need common sense building codes, less restrictions on private businesses competing with unions who own The politicians ... we want freedom and liberty!
Oh yes you do, and not GOP giveaway to the rich government help...
No we need more tax cuts and more freedom
You didn't get a tax cut, only the rich did. Your state and local taxes and fees will go up and they kill the non-rich. They have been for 35 years. Freedom my butt.
My job gave me a bonus thank you trump! And it’s been busy people are investing! Thank you again trump

I am in favor of fixing the problem so no more come in, and the only solution is an ID card for work. End of story. The Wall won't do anything. You will never get anywhere near majority in favor of throwing them all out.
How do you work around a s s i d card for work that cannot be faked. By definition you can't.
That's why they have to be upgraded.the Democrats have brought it up and the Republicans call them communists. This time Republicans will have to bring it up and be geniuses again LOL

That's why they have to be upgraded.the Democrats have brought it up and the Republicans call them communists. This time Republicans will have to bring it up and be geniuses again LOL
Dude we are kicking them out even Karin citizens,, they need to go

We shall see what happens as the orange one would say... But giving the rich more tax cuts is ridiculous. And has done very little.the GOP has never done a damn thing for the Non rich. Except by mistake.
the child tax credits that Obama continued. For one. Then cut in half.
They could have just cut taxes on the middle class...
Must be why the democrats increased the hardship on the middle class to support the ACA. Because they “care”.
of course you believe a lot of crap about it. 75% of those on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month. Guaranteed health plans, dingbat. Except in red states where they have no Medicaid.
The middle class pay anywhere from 500-1000 a month for premiums with 2500 and up deductibles. See democrats need the young and the healthy to pay into this ponzie scheme without using it themselves so the bottom feeders and illegals can have minimal healthcare.

I assume that 1 day these young people are going to get old. Then they will be looking for help in paying their premiums. 1 reason why healthcare costs went up was because people who did not have insurance were putting off seeing a doctor until they could no longer do it. The sooner a person sees a doctor when they are ill, it is often cheaper to treat. These costs were passed onto paying people and people with insurance.

Must be why the democrats increased the hardship on the middle class to support the ACA. Because they “care”.
of course you believe a lot of crap about it. 75% of those on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month. Guaranteed health plans, dingbat. Except in red states where they have no Medicaid.
The middle class pay anywhere from 500-1000 a month for premiums with 2500 and up deductibles. See democrats need the young and the healthy to pay into this ponzie scheme without using it themselves so the bottom feeders and illegals can have minimal healthcare.
Obama did not originally want a mandate, Congress changed that. Life's a b****. 75% of those on the exchanges paid less then $100 a month. I do believe you are full of Republican propaganda.

Only because they were given federal subsidies. Those who didn’t qualify paid huge premiums with high deductibles. And were issued penalties on their income taxes for not being covered.

The Heritage Foundation created the mandate because too many people were gaming the system. They would not buy insurance when they were healthy but would buy it when they were sick. Once they got healthy, they dropped the insurance and left the others in the insurance plan to pay their bills.

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.

President Trump owns the integrity!

He's working to keep his word to the American people.

The president is showing true leadership just the opposite of what the traitors are attempting do by inviting more murders, drugs, and violence against the American people.

The so-called democrats are Anti- American communist working to bankrupt our nation, destroy our Constitution, and offer sanctuary to any terrorist worldwide to help them try to overthrow the American Government.

Trump...Integrity? Does not compute.

the child tax credits that Obama continued. For one. Then cut in half.

I assume that 1 day these young people are going to get old. Then they will be looking for help in paying their premiums. 1 reason why healthcare costs went up was because people who did not have insurance were putting off seeing a doctor until they could no longer do it. The sooner a person sees a doctor when they are ill, it is often cheaper to treat. These costs were passed onto paying people and people with insurance.
And now the healthy go to the doctor less and are forced to pay for insurance premiums they can’t afford and deductibles they can’t meet to appease the sickly moochers. I guess they can all be sickly together.

You and Trump should ROT IN HELL!

^^^ one of the traitors.
Try and remain calm. You are brainwashed and misinformed.

I'll do your thinking for you franco, you need my help. :itsok:
Instead of using it as a political football and calling Democrats Communists Nazis and fascists, pass a national ID card like other countries have and end this ridiculous NeverEnding GOP scam, brainwashed functional moron.

Democrats ARE communists, Nazis, and fascists.

That is Trump's constituency.

So what happened to Enterprise zones, Jack Kemp was the last good Republican. The GOP runs our tax rates and cut services every time they get a chance, and you racist assholes complain about the poor blacks LOL. Enjoy hell.
Boston poor black neighborhoods are poor because democrats destroyed the education system, you flood our schools with illiterate foreigners , they take resources, has nothing to do with republicans.. alll Democrats
Sure, cities are all on their own, their prosperity has nothing to do with national or state policy. Idiot
Who hired the school superintendent?
Who refuses to tax the rich and invest in America the last 35 years?
Why do you want people that create jobs to. It create jobs in black neighborhoods? Are you racist?
Blacks need to feel better about themselves so they want illegals.

And now the healthy go to the doctor less and are forced to pay for insurance premiums they can’t afford and deductibles they can’t meet to appease the sickly moochers. I guess they can all be sickly together.

Americans overwhelmingly favor fixing Obamacare. It has done some good but it clearly has issues with it. Republicans could look at working to fix it instead of repealing it and going back to the bad old days.

Millions could face severe cuts to food stamps due to government shutdown.

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Why do Conservatives what to allow children to be raped by preventing legal asylum?

You people love children until they get out of the womb, then your attitude is fuck 'em, send 'em back to the El Salvador.
They were all offered asylum in Mexico, and they refused it.

Per International law, all other requests for asylum are null and void.

Drug cartels are a major problem in Mexico as well. Not surprising they would turn it down. There are no drug cartels in the US.

Americans overwhelmingly favor fixing Obamacare. It has done some good but it clearly has issues with it. Republicans could look at working to fix it instead of repealing it and going back to the bad old days.
Lol do they understand that the government is forcing them to buy a product? I doubt it

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Because they're racist. The US Civil Rights Commission estimates that 1 million blacks are unemployed due to illegal aliens. Wages are being suppressed, primarily the wages of blacks, by 99-118 billion dollars annually. Illegal aliens are also displacing other minorities, the example given was Compton CA, was 90% black and now is about 30% black. And the kicker is all this has been presented to congress in sworn testimony, where's the Congressional Black Caucus? I'll tell ya, they've thrown blacks under the bus for political power.

Start watching at the 2:40 mark.
video tucker carlson tonight 1-7-19 - Bing video

Then raise the minimum wage. Besides I thought we had record low black unemployment among blacks.

Lol do they understand that the government is forcing them to buy a product? I doubt it

Again should people be able to game the system.

Again should people be able to game the system.
Get gov out of health care and they won’t

Because they're racist. The US Civil Rights Commission estimates that 1 million blacks are unemployed due to illegal aliens. Wages are being suppressed, primarily the wages of blacks, by 99-118 billion dollars annually. Illegal aliens are also displacing other minorities, the example given was Compton CA, was 90% black and now is about 30% black. And the kicker is all this has been presented to congress in sworn testimony, where's the Congressional Black Caucus? I'll tell ya, they've thrown blacks under the bus for political power.

Start watching at the 2:40 mark.
video tucker carlson tonight 1-7-19 - Bing video

Then raise the minimum wage. Besides I thought we had record low black unemployment among blacks.
Min wage is a slave wage.. are you a democrat?

Forum List

Back