Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

Millions could face severe cuts to food stamps due to government shutdown.

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Why do Conservatives what to allow children to be raped by preventing legal asylum?

You people love children until they get out of the womb, then your attitude is fuck 'em, send 'em back to the El Salvador.
They were all offered asylum in Mexico, and they refused it.

Per International law, all other requests for asylum are null and void.
Mexico is also a war zone s*******, thanks to the never ending GOP War on Drugs. And you are full of GOP crap propaganda...
Chicago is a war zone, so what’s your point? Mexico is a UN sanctuary nation.

Sniffing glue with Joe and Mika again. I'm not sure how anyone can say democrats want to stop illegal immigration with a straight face. Heck, they can't even say the word ILLEGAL. This is eerily like their inability to say Islamic extremism. It gets better, they don't even like the word AMERICAN.

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Never mind the food stamps, think of what you could do with the $110B you currently spend on illegal immigrants each bloody year.

Now if my math is correct, your government could literally hand out $11,000, in cash, to the poorest 10 MILLION Americans with that money.

Doesn’t it make you wonder why Republicans have so staunched opposed immigration reform doesn’t it? Why they’ve done NOTHING since Reagan granted amnesty back in the 1980’s.

Why have Republicans blocked Democratic attempt to crack down on illegals and raise minimum wages. Could it be that illegals AREN’T really costing the economy anything and are actually contributing more than they cost the federal government?

It’s the only explanation that makes sense.

Never mind the food stamps, think of what you could do with the $110B you currently spend on illegal immigrants each bloody year.

Now if my math is correct, your government could literally hand out $11,000, in cash, to the poorest 10 MILLION Americans with that money.

Doesn’t it make you wonder why Republicans have so staunched opposed immigration reform doesn’t it? Why they’ve done NOTHING since Reagan granted amnesty back in the 1980’s.

Why have Republicans blocked Democratic attempt to crack down on illegals and raise minimum wages. Could it be that illegals AREN’T really costing the economy anything and are actually contributing more than they cost the federal government?

It’s the only explanation that makes sense.
Why they’ve done NOTHING since Reagan granted amnesty back in the 1980’s.

Unlike Democrats, who have done NOTHING

Of course everything you know is total garbage propaganda, super duper. Illegals are not on welfare and do not vote. D u h.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3F6-47MUeVvmBXH2kPp58A
Bullshit, and you damn well know it or you’re just a plain damn slum fucktard.
My New Democrat County supervisor just hiked up our property taxes to support illegals.

Since we do not spend more than ER care to support illegals, I find that hard to believe.

Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

Because Dem leaders are traitors who have sided with foreigners who sneak into our country illegally. They should ROT IN HELL!

Hispanics are natives from the Americas, and once lived in the US before us. The Asiatic migration started with the Bearing Straits, and went south from there, right across the USA.

Why do Conservatives what to allow children to be raped by preventing legal asylum?

You people love children until they get out of the womb, then your attitude is fuck 'em, send 'em back to the El Salvador.
They were all offered asylum in Mexico, and they refused it.

Per International law, all other requests for asylum are null and void.
Mexico is also a war zone s*******, thanks to the never ending GOP War on Drugs. And you are full of GOP crap propaganda...
Chicago is a war zone, so what’s your point? Mexico is a UN sanctuary nation.
Chicago is just fine except for half the ghetto, super duper. Black gangsters killing black gangsters over who gets to sell drugs to the white suburbanites... Legalize and treat it.

Of course everything you know is total garbage propaganda, super duper. Illegals are not on welfare and do not vote. D u h.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3F6-47MUeVvmBXH2kPp58A
My New Democrat County supervisor just hiked up our property taxes to support illegals.

Since we do not spend more than ER care to support illegals, I find that hard to believe.
Who do you think pays for the fact that illegals don’t pay.
My premiums and co-pays cover them.
Are all Liberals stupid?

Are all Liberals stupid?
So pass the national ID card in the 2010 Democratic immigration bill, and get them some papers. Can we get organized and the end this GOP scam forever?

Are all Liberals stupid?
We also pay for their care, stupid. and it is nowhere near as expensive as you are told super duper.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3F6-47MUeVvmBXH2kPp58A

Are all Liberals stupid?
We also pay for their care, stupid. and it is nowhere near as expensive as you are told super duper.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3F6-47MUeVvmBXH2kPp58A
Pew research says 94% of illegal males work 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. They are not a big drag on our economy. Read the link

Are all Liberals stupid?
I presume you pay your own premiums.
When I did, it was about 24K/Year.

Are all Liberals stupid?
Pew research says 94% of illegal males work 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. They are not a big drag on our economy. Read the link
How do they live making $5.00/hr.
In Nassau County they live 5 families to a house.
There’s no way they can buy clothes and food on what they make.

Are all Liberals stupid?
I presume you pay your own premiums.
When I did, it was about 24K/Year.
Many thanks to the GOP big Health big Pharma combine for getting us to the point where are Healthcare is 18% of GDP basically twice what it is in the UK. Brilliant! I have links 2 75% of those on the exchanges pay less than $100 for guaranteed health insurance. And premiums are actually going down now. Competition, regulation, and more tinkering from now on. Screw the GOP the cheating lying brainwashing bastards.

Are all Liberals stupid?
Pass the goddamn ID card and get them organized ... You answered your own question.

Are all Liberals stupid?
Most of them have pretty good jobs.$5 is pretty low.

Are all Liberals stupid?
Most of them have pretty good jobs.$5 is pretty low.
Bullshit.

Because Dem leaders are traitors who have sided with foreigners who sneak into our country illegally. They should ROT IN HELL!

Hispanics are natives from the Americas, and once lived in the US before us. The Asiatic migration started with the Bearing Straits, and went south from there, right across the USA.

Then we kicked their ass and told them to move south or else. :itsok:

Forum List

Back