Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

Yep I brought that up earlier. You can tell when they keep posing the same bumper sticker arguments over and over that they don’t have anything else to say.

So why dont we see democrats going after people who "overstay their visas"?
Because they are full of shit.
Are Republicans going after them? they are in power for crying out loud and they're not... you people have no idea what you're talking about LOL. Your propaganda machine is fos, proof being no one takes them seriously in the entire world except you chumps.
Every jobless crime ridden town in America is run by democrats
Every city and every town in the USA has crime-duh..

Learn how to read dummy

So why dont we see democrats going after people who "overstay their visas"?
Are Republicans going after them? they are in power for crying out loud and they're not... you people have no idea what you're talking about LOL. Your propaganda machine is fos, proof being no one takes them seriously in the entire world except you chumps.

Learn how to read dummy
I know perfectly well how to read but your writing skills need honesty.
And there is no such things as a jobless crime ridden town since towns don't get employed..

Learn how to read dummy
And there is no such things as a jobless crime ridden town since towns don't get employed..

semantics!!! out of the ass of moonie

Learn how to read dummy

Sometimes you have to speak on their terms for them to comprehend.

Democrats are doing no such thing. The narcissistic orange whore already owned the shutdown on camera, and he was the one who said that Mexico would pay for his dream wall.

Now he is putting the welfare of millions of Americans at risk and holding them hostage to reverse his course and bullying Americans to pay for his craziness.

Open the government back up. Then let him go to Congress and the American people and tell us that he lied to all of us. His ego and his reelection prospects do not matter. He is only one person among 325 million people. We do not serve him. He is supposed to be serving us.

Learn how to read dummy
Towns don’t have people in them? Lol what!? Haha

If a crazy man has children at gunpoint and demanding $25 from you to free them, what kind of freak would not give him the $25?

Someone who hates children is the answer.

And Democrats obviously think open borders are more important than feeding hungry American children.

Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

Because Dem leaders are traitors who have sided with foreigners who sneak into our country illegally. They should ROT IN HELL!

You and Trump should ROT IN HELL!

^^^ one of the traitors.
Try and remain calm. You are brainwashed and misinformed.

I'll do your thinking for you franco, you need my help. :itsok:

Millions could face severe cuts to food stamps due to government shutdown.

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Never mind the food stamps, think of what you could do with the $110B you currently spend on illegal immigrants each bloody year.

Now if my math is correct, your government could literally hand out $11,000, in cash, to the poorest 10 MILLION Americans with that money.
Of course everything you know is total garbage propaganda, super duper. Illegals are not on welfare and do not vote. D u h.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3F6-47MUeVvmBXH2kPp58A
Its incentive. Free schooling. Free healthcare.
In other words, free shit.

The main reason why poor American towns are getting worse is because of Latinos

They don’t even protest, democrats literally don-as they please in these towns. They barelyvote, they have no investment here, they are using us and democrats are like ok

Millions could face severe cuts to food stamps due to government shutdown.

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Never mind the food stamps, think of what you could do with the $110B you currently spend on illegal immigrants each bloody year.

Now if my math is correct, your government could literally hand out $11,000, in cash, to the poorest 10 MILLION Americans with that money.
Of course everything you know is total garbage propaganda, super duper. Illegals are not on welfare and do not vote. D u h.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3F6-47MUeVvmBXH2kPp58A
Its incentive. Free schooling. Free healthcare.
In other words, free shit.
Yes their kids go to school, anything else would just be stupid racism. And they get Healthcare in the ER in an emergency. But they do not get welfare or vote. Ridiculous GOP propaganda that all you dupes believe.

The main reason why poor American towns are getting worse is because of Latinos

They don’t even protest, democrats literally don-as they please in these towns. They barelyvote, they have no investment here, they are using us and democrats are like ok
Pass a national ID card and end this GOP scam, dupes. The wall is stupid useless and expensive.

Because Dem leaders are traitors who have sided with foreigners who sneak into our country illegally. They should ROT IN HELL!

^^^ one of the traitors.

Instead of using it as a political football and calling Democrats Communists Nazis and fascists, pass a national ID card like other countries have and end this ridiculous NeverEnding GOP scam, brainwashed functional moron.

^^^ one of the traitors.

Instead of using it as a political football and calling Democrats Communists Nazis and fascists, pass a national ID card like other countries have and end this ridiculous NeverEnding GOP scam, brainwashed functional moron.

Democrats ARE communists, Nazis, and fascists.

Learn how to read dummy
Towns don’t have people in them? Lol what!? Haha
You mean cities with large black populations who are discriminated against and ruined by GOP policy obviously vote democratic. Minorities know who their friends are and who are the racists are duh. After 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history... And as always the blacks do the worst. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you...

^^^ one of the traitors.

Only when you listen to Rupert Murdoch, super duper. The brainwash is huge with this one....

^^^ one of the traitors.

Only when you listen to Rupert Murdoch, super duper. The brainwash is huge with this one....

Dem's are also unrepentant liars, cheats, and most of them stink I don't think they bathe very often.

Learn how to read dummy

The Moonies own the Washington Examiner, dingbat. A fake newspaper, like the Washington Times. Try reading real journalism or listen to law enforcement for change, conspiracy Nut Job super duper hater...

Last edited:

Learn how to read dummy

The Moonies own the Washington Examiner, dingbat. A fake newspaper, like the Washington Times. Try reading real journalism or listen to law enforcement for change, conspiracy Nut Job super duper hater...

Washington times? do you mean WASHINGTON POST ?

Forum List

Back