Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

Millions could face severe cuts to food stamps due to government shutdown

Granted VERY FEW people will actually starve but that's how leftists look at it...so what do you say? Will they fold to insure those doesn't happen? I think they will. MOST people if they don't get EBT will either grow a garden or go to a church or food bank etc. We get our eggs from our chickens and my wife cans food etc,will be putting in a garden come spring as well. I hope the shut down does last that long...show people you do NOT need government for everything.

We'll have to check in with the DACA kids, ask them how hard Democrats worked for them.

Fine deed territory in southern California to illegals and they can create their own country. Much like the Palestinians desire for their own country. Now they have no more reason to enter the US illegally, how about it Dem's deal?
Pass the ID card and enforce it and no more new illegals. Works in other countries just fine.
A national ID card is actually a good idea.

More in maintenance mode rather than prevention mode, however; it can be a component of a solution, but it's not the end-game.

When you are fleeing desperate poverty, you jump the border, first, and worry about cards, second.

The Left spin and lie, but they don’t care about hungry American children so they can make it easy for illegals.

Fine deed territory in southern California to illegals and they can create their own country. Much like the Palestinians desire for their own country. Now they have no more reason to enter the US illegally, how about it Dem's deal?
Pass the ID card and enforce it and no more new illegals. Works in other countries just fine.
A national ID card is actually a good idea.

More in maintenance mode rather than prevention mode, however; it can be a component of a solution, but it's not the end-game.

When you are fleeing desperate poverty, you jump the border, first, and worry about cards, second.
Bologna. If you know you can't get a job, you don't come. Of course you need strict enforcement, which the GOP refuses also.

The Left spin and lie, but they don’t care about hungry American children so they can make it easy for illegals.
everything that has ever been done for hungry children in this country was done by democrats. As we speak the GOP blocks everything... How can you be so misinformed? God will not be amused.

everything that has ever been done for hungry children in this country was done by democrats. As we speak the GOP blocks everything... How can you be so misinformed? God will not be amused.
More lies.

Leftists are the least charitable group in America.

Shall I post the links again to make you look like even more of an idiot?

More lies.

Charities are for people who feel guilty about their party's policies. Republicans, who also need social excitement since they are horrible people--the rich Republicans in charge. Charity doesn't work it always dries when really needed, and they tend to be scams. Assistance to the unfortunate should be part of being a citizen, not charity.

Last edited:
More lies.

Charities are for people who feel guilty about their party's policies. Republicans, who also need social excitement since they are horrible people. Charity doesn't work it always dries up when really needed, and they tend to be scams. Assistance to the unfortunate should be part of being a citizen, not charity.
Attempting to justify your lack of helping people by attacking people who do charity work for those in need.

How Leftist of you.

You pathetic worm.

Millions could face severe cuts to food stamps due to government shutdown.

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Never mind the food stamps, think of what you could do with the $110B you currently spend on illegal immigrants each bloody year.

Now if my math is correct, your government could literally hand out $11,000, in cash, to the poorest 10 MILLION Americans with that money.

Or a little less if he got to tighten up the borders as planned. Either way, the money is available. But libs want to prove their point, and then raise taxes by 70%. They don’t care about their party, just as long as they don’t have their pay and perks cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More lies.

Charities are for people who feel guilty about their party's policies. Republicans, who also need social excitement since they are horrible people. Charity doesn't work it always dries up when really needed, and they tend to be scams. Assistance to the unfortunate should be part of being a citizen, not charity.
Attempting to justify your lack of helping people by attacking people who do charity work for those in need.

How Leftist of you.

You pathetic worm.
No I don't believe in charity and I don't go to a church, I vote for the party that helps people, not the one that is totally full of s*** and has given us the worst inequality and upward Mobility etcetera etc in our history and in the modern world, super duper. all to save the rich from paying their fair share.

More lies.

How Leftist of you.

You pathetic worm.
No I don't believe in charity and I don't go to a church, I vote for the party that helps people, not the one that is totally full of s*** and has given us the worst inequality and upward Mobility etcetera etc in our history and in the modern world, super duper. all to save the rich from paying their fair share.
Typical leftist, does nothing to help those in need and is proud of it.

Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

Because Dem leaders are traitors who have sided with foreigners who sneak into our country illegally. They should ROT IN HELL!
Democrats want a solution that will actually work. In 2010, their comprehensive immigration bill started out with a national ID card that would end this garbage GOP scam of an issue. Of course there was a tidal wave of accusations that Democrats are communists fascists and god-knows-what. As the GOP has done for decades. They love the wedge issue that works great with their racist voters. The wall is stupid and won't work, 58% just overstay their visas,and they will just get better ladders and tunnels... Pass a national ID card and enforce it, like other countries with this problem. Works like a charm... And no communism, morons.

He’s right you know. I saw tons in the caravan with ladders and shovels sticking out of their back pockets. They are very resourceful though, and were able to utilize the rocks available on the ground to throw at the border guards and their children if they were in the way.

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Never mind the food stamps, think of what you could do with the $110B you currently spend on illegal immigrants each bloody year.

Now if my math is correct, your government could literally hand out $11,000, in cash, to the poorest 10 MILLION Americans with that money.

Or a little less if he got to tighten up the borders as planned. Either way, the money is available. But libs want to prove their point, and then raise taxes by 70%. They don’t care about their party, just as long as they don’t have their pay and perks cut.

Democrats have been saying for a long time that the only tax hikes should be on the rich, and there should be tax cuts for everyone else super dupe...

the only way to get CEO pay under control is to tax them 70% above 10 million or something like that. God knows what you believe they are saying LOL...

Democrats have been saying for a long time that the only tax hikes should be on the rich, and there should be tax cuts for everyone else super dupe...

the only way to get CEO pay under control is to tax them 70% above 10 million or something like that. God knows what you believe they are saying LOL...
Rich meaning anyone not on welfare yet.

You are assuming they actually care about the poor. They don’t. They just want to create more of them.

This is what we need to hammer home. The poor are simply a source of votes for them and so they have an interest in keeping the poor around. Democrats dont really care about them. How many times have Republicans lost by taking their lies at face value and thinking they will gain brownie points by embracing the Democrat position?
For instance more than a few have been convinced that if Donald Trump will just choose a woman for the next Supreme Court position she will be immune from attacks because Democrats like women.
Nothing could be farther from the truth! Democrats hate women. Or more accurately they despise what they see as the weakness of femininity and femaleness.
Ask Sarah Palin how gently the Democrats and their press allies treat women who arent abortionists.

Last edited:

Because Dem leaders are traitors who have sided with foreigners who sneak into our country illegally. They should ROT IN HELL!
Democrats want a solution that will actually work. In 2010, their comprehensive immigration bill started out with a national ID card that would end this garbage GOP scam of an issue. Of course there was a tidal wave of accusations that Democrats are communists fascists and god-knows-what. As the GOP has done for decades. They love the wedge issue that works great with their racist voters. The wall is stupid and won't work, 58% just overstay their visas,and they will just get better ladders and tunnels... Pass a national ID card and enforce it, like other countries with this problem. Works like a charm... And no communism, morons.

He’s right you know. I saw tons in the caravan with ladders and shovels sticking out of their back pockets. They are very resourceful though, and were able to utilize the rocks available on the ground to throw at the border guards and their children if they were in the way.

Bologna. And bologna, SuperDuper. Ladders sticking out of their back pockets huh LOL

Wrong. The private sector does more for the poor than the government. They run the shelters, the outreach programs,the clothes banks, the food banks, the vans that pick up the homeless and take them to shelters, meals on wheels,back packs for hungry kids, urban gardens,food banks for seniors,hospitals that give free meals to school kids year round etc etc.

Forum List

Back