Why do gun-enthusiasts OBJECT to registering their weapons?

Because registration leads to confiscation.

How truly, TRULY stupid......Are you morons really thinking that the federal government wants your weapons to ENSLAVE you? That storm troopers are going to search ans seize the guns of all who have registered them?
.....and if even in your moronic scenario were to happen, YOU are going to fight off the army and air force from your bedroom window?

You think it doesn't happen? Look at New Orleans after Katrina. The police were confiscating firearms with no receipts. They simply disarmed the public and you were shit out of luck.

Can'r fix right wing stupidity, bigotry and racism on a forum such as this.....So, carry on, nitwits. LOL

I must have missed the bigotry and racism. Or is that just your standard reply for anyone who disagrees with you? As for stupidity, you have displayed more than your fair share in this thread.

Can'r fix right wing stupidity, bigotry and racism on a forum such as this.....So, carry on, nitwits. LOL

I must have missed the bigotry and racism. Or is that just your standard reply for anyone who disagrees with you? As for stupidity, you have displayed more than your fair share in this thread.

No to mention the fixation on juvenile sexual insults

Gun Enthusiast object to Doctors looking into gun deaths

Even as America faces a crisis unrivaled in any other developed country, the Congress prohibits the CDC from conducting the very research that would help us understand the problems associated with gun violence and determine how to reduce the high rate of firearm-related deaths and injuries,” said AMA President Dr. Steven Stack, in a written statement.

“An epidemiological analysis of gun violence is vital so physicians and other health providers, law enforcement and society at large may be able to prevent injury, death and other harms to society resulting from firearms,” he added.

more...

The Most Powerful Medical Association In The U.S. Gears Up To Fight Congress Over Guns

Think about it....We register our cars...we register to vote....we used to register for the draft, etc. AND, gun enthusiasts on here simply LOVE to flaunt their knowledge of their guns, calibers, magazines, eta l......
YET, mention to them that they should register their weapons to a centralized data base, and they go ballistic (pardon the expression.)

Guns aren't registered now?
---------------------- sure many are registered although its backdoor gun registration . Probably computerized records , copies of the 4473 form that's filled out prior to a gun purchase . Course there are millions of old but still very lethal and pristine Garands , lever guns Colts , Smiths , bolt actions , semi autos and shotguns that have never been in the governments tracking system .
And never will be.

Sucks to be a gun grabber.

Think about it....We register our cars...we register to vote....we used to register for the draft, etc. AND, gun enthusiasts on here simply LOVE to flaunt their knowledge of their guns, calibers, magazines, eta l......
YET, mention to them that they should register their weapons to a centralized data base, and they go ballistic (pardon the expression.)
Constitutional right to privacy.

anymore ignorant questions?

Let me ask the opposite

why do you want to register guns?

Let's assume Mateen had been required to register his assault weapon and pistol after purchase. Would that have discouraged him from killing 50 fucking people and wounding 50 more?

Now as to the answer to your question.

Duh, the government can't confiscate what they don't know about.

Do you know of anyone who's talking about confiscating cars? No? Me either.

Registration would help with the everyday gun violence . It'd hamper straw purchases for one .

As for the paranoid "confiscation " crowd . You are already licensed , there's your list.

Give me one good reason you or anyone else needs to k ow what I own whether it be a weapon, a TV or anything else

Because guns are extremely dangerous leading to the deaths of thousands a year .
Then I would suggest you not pick one up. You might hurt yourself.

BINGO!! Just another example of the left wanting to turn us over to "Big Brother".

...and here you are with your avatar flaunting your service to "big brother".....(kind of a love-hate with that brother of yours)
Service to our nation is not service to big brother.

I served to defend the Constitution, not to serve the President, nor Progressives who wish to disarm me.

T

Even as America faces a crisis unrivaled in any other developed country, the Congress prohibits the CDC from conducting the very research that would help us understand the problems associated with gun violence and determine how to reduce the high rate of firearm-related deaths and injuries,” said AMA President Dr. Steven Stack, in a written statement.

“An epidemiological analysis of gun violence is vital so physicians and other health providers, law enforcement and society at large may be able to prevent injury, death and other harms to society resulting from firearms,” he added.

more...

The Most Powerful Medical Association In The U.S. Gears Up To Fight Congress Over Guns
---------------------- only thing that Doctors should do is fix the patients and mind their own business Tyrone .

BINGO!! Just another example of the left wanting to turn us over to "Big Brother".

...and here you are with your avatar flaunting your service to "big brother".....(kind of a love-hate with that brother of yours)
Service to our nation is not service to big brother.

I served to defend the Constitution, not to serve the President, nor Progressives who wish to disarm me.
---------------------------- service and I add Patriotism for America is to America and not 'big brother' .

T

more...

---------------------- only thing that Doctors should do is fix the patients and mind their own business Tyrone .
Learning about prevention of gun shot death is their business....

---------------------------- service and I add Patriotism for America is to America and not 'big brother' .
Hey "gunners" ...
the only thing keeping the government from tyranny is your AR-15
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-05.gif

T

more...

Actually their business is treating injuries not preventing them

[
That is why the Doctors never recommend preventive vaccines ...they want one to get sick then they do their jobs ....dude you may be having stroke:badgrin: or you are "stupid" ..go to a mirror see if you can smile raising both corners of your lips

[
That is why the Doctors never recommend preventive vaccines ...they want one to get sick then they do their jobs ....dude you may be having stroke:badgrin: or you are "stupid" ..go to a mirror see if you can smile raising both corners of your lips

An injury is not a disease. It is not any doctor's job to tell people not to get injured

An injury is not a disease. It is not any doctor's job to tell people not to get injured
You never want Doctors to know if the husband of a domestic violence victim also has a gun besides fists ...you do not want anyone preventing injuries LOL what a moron ....
No no one needs to know anything about anyone unless that person chooses to tell them

Since you are now resorting to childish name-calling, please tell us what you think gun registration will accomplish?

Since I have some other time commitments....I'll respond later about what registration will accomplish.

Meanwhile just ponder the reverse question: What do gun owners have to hide by NOT registering their guns? Every one of the amendments has had to yield to modifications.....but the 2nd seems to be sacrosanct....mostly due to the NRA lobbying.

T

more...

-------------------------------- agreed , treat the patients , do it for money so that the doctor can pay his upkeep and then just mind his own business .

Forum List

Back