Why do gun-enthusiasts OBJECT to registering their weapons?

----------------------------- it was a muslim with a muslim religious agenda that killed the Orlando Gays Tyrone . He killed the Gays simply because they were Gay which is what muslim do to Gays whenever they can Tyrone.

It was a New York born American using his Second Amendment to resolve personal demons ....those are the facts..we need assault weapons for what ? to feel secure LOL
laughing-david-tennant.gif
-------------------------- the muslim murderer was born in 'new york' and he used his muslim religion as justification to kill Gays in Orlando Florida Tyrone .

-------------------------- the muslim murderer was born in 'new york' and he used his muslim religion as justification to kill Gays in Orlando Florida Tyrone .

Dylan Roof was born in the USA and used his Religion to kill Blacks

Dylan Roof was born in the USA and used his Religion to kill Blacks
----------------------------- sure , maybe sure, so what Tyrone. Modern Christianity doesn't teach death to GAY but islam does Tyrone .

see Islamic iran and you find Gays hanging by the neck till dead . And that's done in cities public squares Tyrone .

Registration of guns will not prevent any crimes.

So, I (as an "honest citizen) can buy an assault weapon every single week.....turn around and sell it (for a profit) to all the terrorists I happen to make money off of......and the entire process is perfectly legal under current policy.

Cute......One wonders if ISIS operatives back in Syria are informing all their US-based sympathizers. "don't worry about getting a weapon.....in America you don't have to steal or smuggle one in........it is perfectly legal to buy one off a 2nd amendment supporter..."

I've nothing to hide. The 2nd amendment has yielded to modification. Yet the modifications have produce 0, zero results.

Even a moron would realize that such statements are just too stupid to even entertain......How EXACTLY do you know what the murder rate would have been without those "modifications"?????

(and I am NOT too sure that the "modifications" that are still in the books have prevented even felons and insane folks from getting a weapon........... The NRA is one of the most powerful lobbyist in this country, and well funded by gun manufacturers.)

I've nothing to hide. The 2nd amendment has yielded to modification. Yet the modifications have produce 0, zero results.

Even a moron would realize that such statements are just too stupid to even entertain......How EXACTLY do you know what the murder rate would have been without those "modifications"?????

(and I am NOT too sure that the "modifications" that are still in the books have prevented even felons and insane folks from getting a weapon........... The NRA is one of the most powerful lobbyist in this country, and well funded by gun manufacturers.)
And well funded by the members.

Tissue?

So, I (as an "honest citizen) can buy an assault weapon every single week.....turn around and sell it (for a profit) to all the terrorists I happen to make money off of......and the entire process is perfectly legal under current policy.

Cute......One wonders if ISIS operatives back in Syria are informing all their US-based sympathizers. "don't worry about getting a weapon.....in America you don't have to steal or smuggle one in........it is perfectly legal to buy one off a 2nd amendment supporter..."
-------------------------------- NO , yon buy 10 every y u you just can turn aroundand sell the

--------------------------- just a word on murder , roughly there are 10 thousand people murdered using a gun every year . To me , thats the acceptable price that is paid to be able to own guns in the USA and any number is acceptable so correct me if my numbers are wrong Nat . Total gun deaths by gun is another very acceptable number of about 30,000 I think . For contrast , there are over 320 million people in the USA Nat .

--------------------------- just a word on murder , roughly there are 10 thousand people murdered using a gun every year . To me , thats the acceptable price that is paid to be able to own guns in the USA and any number is acceptable so correct me if my numbers are wrong Nat . Total gun deaths by gun is another very acceptable number of about 30,000 I think . For contrast , there are over 320 million people in the USA Nat .

Well, true....its hard to argue with a total imbecile....Maybe some day when one of your own is part of that 30,000, something may click in your half brain....

Registration would not stop that.

Since you are now resorting to childish name-calling, please tell us what you think gun registration will accomplish?

Since I have some other time commitments....I'll respond later about what registration will accomplish.

Meanwhile just ponder the reverse question: What do gun owners have to hide by NOT registering their guns? Every one of the amendments has had to yield to modifications.....but the 2nd seems to be sacrosanct....mostly due to the NRA lobbying.

You have still not stated what you think gun registration will accomplish.

Registration would not stop that.

CAN'T HELP YOU IN TRYING TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOU KNOW WHERE.

I have no need of your assistance. My head is fine.

If I am buying a rifle, and reselling that rifle for a profit, how does registration stop me? I simply fill out the paperwork showing the gun was sold. If one of the people I sold the gun to is on a 'No Fly' list, I would not be aware of it, since I do not have access to such a list.

Think about it....We register our cars...we register to vote....we used to register for the draft, etc. AND, gun enthusiasts on here simply LOVE to flaunt their knowledge of their guns, calibers, magazines, eta l......
YET, mention to them that they should register their weapons to a centralized data base, and they go ballistic (pardon the expression.)
Well, if we're going to start registering people's rights to the Bill of Rights, let's start with the First Amendment.

You should have to post your real name and address every time you post something on the Internet. You start.

well then , look at he current muslims that are fighting another super power and exporting its soldiers thoughout the Western world to cause mayhem murder

Yes, lets look at that "bright" scenario you offer above.....I am positive that ISIS or Al-Qaeda is telling their "soldiers", "Don't worry about securing a weapon in the US....those right wing idiots will ASSURE that you can buy virtually ANY weapon you'll need......LEGALLY.."
Since they only attack Liberal gun-free zones, I'll take the risk.
tipofthehat.gif

The only reason for registering guns is so that the government know whom to target when they begin the seizure pogrom.

Forum List

Back